And1: 488

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#241 » by BradMKE » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 pm

BradMKE
Senior

Post#242 » by BradMKE » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:24 pm

BradMKE wrote:https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/business/2021/11/19/milwaukee-bucks-turning-2021-nba-championship-court-into-collectibles/8680981002/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&cid=twitter_journalsentinel

Lots of collectibles made with court pieces will be available throughout the season.

The first group of items made with the court are for sale on the Pro Shop site:

https://shop.bucks.com/pages/search-results-page?q=artsman
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 28,043

Post#243 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:27 pm

BradMKE wrote:
BradMKE wrote:https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/business/2021/11/19/milwaukee-bucks-turning-2021-nba-championship-court-into-collectibles/8680981002/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&cid=twitter_journalsentinel

Lots of collectibles made with court pieces will be available throughout the season.

The first group of items made with the court are for sale on the Pro Shop site:

https://shop.bucks.com/pages/search-results-page?q=artsman

I like some of those, not sure if I'll buy any but I like them. I'll get at the game tonight getting the freebie but I may pick up something else as well. It's unique.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
BradMKE
Senior

Post#244 » by BradMKE » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Other than the (very expensive) tray, all of these initial items just have the plain court. They must be saving the cool parts of the floor (logos, text, 3 point/key lines, etc.) for stuff later in the season.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 66

Post#245 » by DMBucks22 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holder have better luck with exchanging tickets and more options being available? I would hate to trade in my ticket value and not get to use it. I would rather go to the game at that point!

I've traded in quite a few games as I'm likely getting more value than what secondary market is commanding. But I'm still taking a 15-30% hit returning them depending on if weekend vs weekend night game.

I feel the selection has gotten much better since they first opened it the exchange up. The only downside is its dynamic pricing. So adding tickets for like Nets vs a game like the Pistons is gonna cost you much more.

Its still a good program. I got into lower level corner for under $100/ticket for an upcoming week night game, so thats cool....until they offer some promo haha.

Do they have upper level tickets available for crappy games?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 837

Post#246 » by Thunder Muscle » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:39 am

DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holder have better luck with exchanging tickets and more options being available? I would hate to trade in my ticket value and not get to use it. I would rather go to the game at that point!

I've traded in quite a few games as I'm likely getting more value than what secondary market is commanding. But I'm still taking a 15-30% hit returning them depending on if weekend vs weekend night game.

I feel the selection has gotten much better since they first opened it the exchange up. The only downside is its dynamic pricing. So adding tickets for like Nets vs a game like the Pistons is gonna cost you much more.

Its still a good program. I got into lower level corner for under $100/ticket for an upcoming week night game, so thats cool....until they offer some promo haha.

Sporadic, but yes they have upper level available
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 66

Post#247 » by DMBucks22 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:48 am

Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

Ah, forgot to ask....what are the upper level prices?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 837

Post#248 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:18 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:

Ah, forgot to ask....what are the upper level prices?

I think the lowest I saw was $35/ticket for upper baseline near top. As you get lower it was $54. Center court i think gets more into $80 to $100/tickets especially as near Row 1. Marquee games are higher $.

I was able to get lower level baseline Warriors tickets for $127/ticket. So I essentially traded 4 games for 2 lowers.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks