packer396
Sophomore
And1: 150

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#61 » by packer396 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:28 pm

James1980 wrote:
talbert wrote:
JimmyTheKid wrote:
The beer options are a complete joke. How are the only 5 choices in the entire building Miller Lite, Coors Lite, High Life, Blue Moon, or a Seltzer? Thats damn near criminal. Guy who served me on Sunday straight up said "don't tip" and pushed the 'no tip' button himself. The workers only get to keep tips if you pay in cash. He obviously wasn't thrilled with the situation as most patrons were probably paying with cards. $13 for a domestic can or $14 for a pretty thick Jack pour. Ridiculous either way but also a no brainer.

What?!? The workers don't get the tips?!?! Can anyone confirm this? If it's true, this ownership group can go F*** themselves. This needs to be brought the public's attention. Anyone who's ever tipped thought they were tipping the workers not the establishment. As someone who bartends this makes my blood boil.

That is also against federal law.

I agree that if true its absolutely egregious, it could also be that all credit card tips are "pooled" among the ~50-100 beer vendors vs cash tips the individual bartender/vendor
wapith
Junior
And1: 164

Post#62 » by wapith » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:48 am

James1980 wrote:
packer396 wrote:
James1980 wrote:
Thank you, I would not be happy if I paid $500 each and had to go to that club, the website and seating chart shows available behind sections 115-118, 135, 109.

Panorama club is not bad if you can sit on the railing, but in the playoffs they have been roping off the actual railing so there's maybe a 3-4 foot section on one end for standing and thats it. I did see a huge open area behind 215 (behind the basket), but it looked as if it was packed the whole game

Not on the sidelines, 115-118 though?

I am 95% sure I was told to go to Panorama because it was one of 1st games post-COVID that they had SRO tix and didn’t know the rules. They are selling a TON more SRO for finals. You’ll be able to stand in 115-118 but there’ll be others jockeying for a spot. The view is quite good from there but you may be behind a few people. Or you stake out a spot and hold it. Also, like I said, helps to be tall.

I’d still buy an SRO ticket (looking for tix now)
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,229

Post#63 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:54 am

The Bucks' chief marketing officer told FOX6 News in a statement Tuesday if there is lightning within 10 miles of the Deer District during the game, screens will be turned off and guests will be asked to clear the plaza.

He said Bucks officials will be monitoring the weather in real-time and alerting guests of any approaching inclement weather.

"We are watching the situation and are hopeful that timing of potential storms doesn’t impact our watch party in the Deer District," said Dustin Godsey, Bucks CMO. "The safety of our fans is our priority in this situation. We will be monitoring the situation throughout the day, and will update our plans at noon tomorrow based on how the system is developing."

When asked about the watch party and potential for storms, a spokesman for the Bucks said an initial decision would be made around noon Wednesday regarding the watch party "based on information at that time."

According to the FOX6 Weather Experts, an enhanced risk for severe T-storms is in place on Wednesday, and a squall line is possible late in the day into the early evening.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,961

Post#64 » by ReasonablySober » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:46 pm

My sister is in Beaver Dam and just sent me a video of the weather. She's in a monsoon.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,372

Post#65 » by trwi7 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:37 am

ReasonablySober wrote:My sister is in Beaver Dam and just sent me a video of the weather. She's in a monsoon.

Luckily Beaver Dam isn't anywhere near Milwaukee lmao.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#66 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:48 am

trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:My sister is in Beaver Dam and just sent me a video of the weather. She's in a monsoon.

Huh?

This is like me in Eau Claire saying we're no where near Rice Lake. Beaver Dam and MKE are neighbors.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#67 » by trwi7 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:54 am

ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:

Huh?

This is like me in Eau Claire saying we're no where near Rice Lake. Beaver Dam and MKE are neighbors.

It's 70 **** miles Northwest. Neighbors, lmao. Storms break up between Madison and Milwaukee all the **** time and Beaver Dam isn't even on the same track as Milwaukee.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#68 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:58 am

trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:

Huh?

It's 70 **** miles Northwest. Neighbors, lmao. Storms break up between Madison and Milwaukee all the **** time and Beaver Dam isn't even on the same track as Milwaukee.

Like I said, NEIGHBORS.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#69 » by trwi7 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:58 am

ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:

Huh?

Like I said, NEIGHBORS.

Look, I know that's considered neighbors up north because nobody **** lives up there but where people actually live it's two different planets.

ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#70 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:03 am

trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:

Like I said, NEIGHBORS.

Look, I know that's considered neighbors up north because nobody **** lives up there but where people actually live it's two different planets.

But geography.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#71 » by trwi7 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:23 am

ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
Like I said, NEIGHBORS.

But geography.

lol dude the monsoon your sister was in was never anywhere near Milwaukee. It took an hour and 15 minutes to reach Lake Michigan and ended up on the border of Ozaukee and Sheboygan Counties. It started raining in Beaver Dam again at 9:20 and still hasn't started raining in Milwaukee. They. Aren't. Close.

ejn1214
Pro Prospect
And1: 678

Post#72 » by ejn1214 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:35 am

This thread has taken a very weather related turn. Trwi7, said f the bucks game, I need to post weather maps.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#73 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:40 am

trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:

But geography.

lol dude the monsoon your sister was in was never anywhere near Milwaukee. It took an hour and 15 minutes to reach Lake Michigan and ended up on the border of Ozaukee and Sheboygan Counties. It started raining in Beaver Dam again at 9:20 and still hasn't started raining in Milwaukee. They. Aren't. Close.

I dunno dude looking at that it looks like MKE is like 20 miles south of BD. Can't believe MKE made it intact.
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,938

Post#74 » by BUCKnation » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:25 am

well actually, 'monsoon' is a climate term referring to the seasonal rains in certain parts of the world. lol

I'll side with Twirl, I don't think I'd consider them mke and beaver dam neighbors, i'm pretty sure you can get to the illinois border faster than to beaver dam if you're driving.
Ryan5UW
General Manager
And1: 980

Post#75 » by Ryan5UW » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:51 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
But geography.

I dunno dude looking at that it looks like MKE is like 20 miles south of BD. Can't believe MKE made it intact.

Try zooming in - it looks like it gets farther away. #magic :D
"It's an illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money."
jute2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,315

Post#76 » by jute2003 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
But geography.

I think your up northness is showing.
only a fan, only an opinion
jute2003
Lead Assistant

Post#77 » by jute2003 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 pm

Also, growing up like 10 miles from Rice lake....What's happening in rice lake or eau Claire weatherwise at any given moment is almost never a sign of things to come for the other.
jute2003
Lead Assistant

Post#78 » by jute2003 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:04 pm

Final thing...
The craziness of fiserv was coming through loud and clear on the telli last night. Bravo to all who were there. I bet it was a blast.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,013

Post#79 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:09 pm

jute2003 wrote:Final thing...
The craziness of fiserv was coming through loud and clear on the telli last night. Bravo to all who were there. I bet it was a blast.

ears were definitely ringing last night/this morning
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,229

Post#80 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:21 pm

Game 6 is going to be crazy, in the FF and the DD. Fantastic.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks