ImageImage

The Finals Game 6: We are the Champions my friend(s)!

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

mediocrityrules
Sixth Man
And1: 1,547

Re: The Finals Game 6: We are the Champions my friend(s)! 

Post#2101 » by mediocrityrules » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:40 am

My wife just accidentally deleted my recordings of each Finals game.

Definitely grounds for divorce. I am not amused.

(of course she accidentally deletes those, but keeps intact the recordings of The Jump from that FInals series and the couple post the finals that I just happened to have saved as well. I know which ones i would have rather sacrificed)
Circling calendars since 2021
mediocrityrules
Sixth Man

Post#2102 » by mediocrityrules » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:41 am

Matches Malone wrote:I see that pip-squeak WorldWideWob is still crying about the Bucks title and spewing the KD shoe size argument. Thought he was a die hard knicks fan? Dude sucks lol.

There are a few that will never let it go. Most are obviously Nets fans, and usually those that also still refuse that Giannis is anything but a manufactured star with no real skillset.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 5,783

Post#2103 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:35 pm

mediocrityrules wrote:My wife just accidentally deleted my recordings of each Finals game.

(of course she accidentally deletes those, but keeps intact the recordings of The Jump from that FInals series and the couple post the finals that I just happened to have saved as well. I know which ones i would have rather sacrificed)

Honestly let her have the house. Just get out of the relationship as quickly as possible
mediocrityrules
Sixth Man

Post#2104 » by mediocrityrules » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:11 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
mediocrityrules wrote:My wife just accidentally deleted my recordings of each Finals game.

Honestly let her have the house. Just get out of the relationship as quickly as possible

We rent. She gets nothing.
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 9,018

Post#2105 » by RiotPunch » Yesterday 1:17 pm

I just rewatched Game 6 @ ATL, and the Finals. Brought back memories.

I remember, vividly, watching that Game 6 in Chico, CA, hometown of Aaron Rodgers. My fiancé had the dog at our AirBnB while I found the most suitable bar to watch the game as we trekked north from LA to Mt. Hood, OR.

I was surprised how much the outskirts of Chico resembled non-winter Wisconsin. Flat land by California standards, farms, modest folk. However, as you might imagine, everyone I asked had bad opinions of Aaron.

That made no matter, as I talked mad **** all night about the Bucks and Packers as Jrue and Khris (AND JEFF TEAGUE) delivered the W. After thinking Giannis was done for the Playoffs, new hope was born, we were headed to the Finals.

We settled into our cabin, the place where I would watch the first two games of the Finals. I am thankful my fiancé is still with me after those. I was questioning everything, namely Coach Bud, as can be seen in the postgame threads, posted from our magnificent deck overlooking Mt. Hood Forest.

Came back to LA down 0-2. Game 3, whooped that ass. Game 4, where Booker should have fouled out, where the SUN BLOCK happened, evened the series. Game 5, as I am very drunk, even before Valley Oop happened, I got on Ticketmaster and bought a Game 6 ticket for $500.

The biggest regret of my life is forgetting that I left that ticket listed for $2k. I flew back to Milwaukee and everything, it sold the morning of the game. I had a great time with friends at the old haunts watching us win the Championship, but I **** up. But it was beautiful. I went back to the city I loved, but that never gave a **** about the Milwaukee Bucks. I returned to a city that was ALL ABOUT THE BUCKS. Walking down Brady Street before the game felt like an alternate universe from what I was accustomed to.

We can't beat the Hornets or the Hawks in January, but it's gonna be okay. I really **** miss PJ Tucker though, **** you, Lasry.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis

Return to Milwaukee Bucks