ImageImage

Bucks News, Trade Ideas, Transactions - Grayson Extended - 2/$20 million

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

JEIS
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,030

Re: Bucks News, Trade Ideas, Transactions - Grayson Extended - 2/$20 million 

Post#1941 » by JEIS » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:24 am

He got that Tony Snell, Delly, Hensonish money. Seems like a deal for the bucks, might actually drive the price down on Donte some too.
Brewhoopfan
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,328

Post#1942 » by Brewhoopfan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:41 am

Good move. The Bucks know what they have in Grayson.

DDV's injury makes it dumb for the Bucks to offer anything but a low-ball extension to him. I have no doubt those conversations happened with DDV and he understands he needs to prove it on the court. In some respects, it lets the Bucks off the hook for possible drama over choosing to extend one over the other. The decision was made for them.

Contracts aside, I absolutely cannot wait to see the Bucks at full strength with both of them.
soxperry
Starter
And1: 1,366

Post#1943 » by soxperry » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:44 am

Brewhoopfan wrote:Good move. The Bucks know what they have in Grayson.

DDV's injury makes it dumb for the Bucks to offer anything but a low-ball extension to him. I have no doubt those conversations happened with DDV and he understands he needs to prove it on the court. In some respects, it lets the Bucks off the hook for possible drama over choosing to extend one over the other. The decision was made for them.

Contracts aside, I absolutely cannot wait to see the Bucks at full strength with both of them.

I honestly think this will be both our best regular season team and post season team to date. If rest weren't a factor, i could see us winning 65 pretty easily.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks