ImageImage

PG: Meh

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,562

Re: PG: Meh 

Post#41 » by chonestown » Fri Dec 3, 2021 4:47 pm

Surprised that Mamu moved as well as he did laterally on defense and switching. Obviously, he's not going to be a great defender, but he's seems to be grasping that side conceptually and is going to the right place. Promising development.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”

-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

MickeyDavis: "OT Pants is gone forever. Cherish the Memory." (3/28/23)
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,567

Post#42 » by TroyD92 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 4:59 pm

canada_dry wrote:
Plossum wrote:I’m disappointed the Barney fans aren’t trolling us more. You know they’re lurking here as we type. Say hello you muppets!
Hi

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

and-1 this man
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,830

Post#43 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Dec 3, 2021 5:07 pm

steger_3434 wrote:How does a guy need rest after 14 minutes. He probably ran less than a 1/4 mile last night

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Lol, I agree but playing a real game is something total different you can't prepare for. I can (have recently) run sub-3:30 marathon without training and not really sore. I work out at home but decided to do a workout class. My god was I sore using muscles I haven't used in a while. Was down for the count for a few days. Guess that happens when you cross 30.

Can't imagine being a man almost 2x my weight ramming into other guys weighing 225+ fighting for position after running down the court.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#44 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Dec 3, 2021 5:10 pm

FrieAaron wrote:Seems so long ago that there was hope Nwora might give us something this year. Did he just lose all confidence?

It's fun to watch when he is jacking up 3's in a 20 point blowout. It isn't as much fun watching him do that in a close game when he didn't even think to look at the mismatch Giannis has down low. Maybe he gets it, but he seems more in the Jabari mold where he thinks he is doing a good job but doesn't have the self-awareness to play within a team.
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,363

Post#45 » by Ron Swanson » Fri Dec 3, 2021 5:18 pm

Nwora leads the team by far in "What the hell just happened?" type brain farts this season. Him getting yanked immediately last night after dribbling the ball off his foot basically sums it up. Maybe I haven't entirely given up on him yet, but given that he's only signed through this season, I'd look to ship him out as part of a bigger trade or any sort of value without thinking twice.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,904

Post#46 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Dec 3, 2021 5:44 pm

Yeah we could have really used Nwora last night. He had a chance to contribute meaningful minutes in a close game. Instead we got a clown show and fortunately Bud pulled the plug fast. I don't know if he's mentally pouting for getting sent to the G League or what but there's no doubt he'll be at the end of the bench and/or in Oshkosh for awhile.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
jschligs
General Manager
And1: 5,862

Post#47 » by jschligs » Fri Dec 3, 2021 7:06 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
steger_3434 wrote:How does a guy need rest after 14 minutes. He probably ran less than a 1/4 mile last night

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Lol, I agree but playing a real game is something total different you can't prepare for. I can (have recently) run sub-3:30 marathon without training and not really sore. I work out at home but decided to do a workout class. My god was I sore using muscles I haven't used in a while. Was down for the count for a few days. Guess that happens when you cross 30.

Can't imagine being a man almost 2x my weight ramming into other guys weighing 225+ fighting for position after running down the court.

Oh, look at Mr. Big Dick over here!
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#48 » by WRau1 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 7:34 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Can't imagine being a man almost 2x my weight ramming into other guys weighing 225+

:eyebrows:
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#49 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Dec 3, 2021 7:56 pm

jschligs wrote:

My one life skill is running super long distances in a straight line at a constant pace. As you can imagine, it gets a lot of women and cash.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,313

Post#50 » by trwi7 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 8:30 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
jschligs wrote:

My one life skill is running super long distances in a straight line at a constant pace. As you can imagine, it gets a lot of women and cash.

Why don't you run to the store and get me some things I need.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,017

Post#51 » by FrieAaron » Fri Dec 3, 2021 9:00 pm

Daver wrote:To bad we cant have the suns infensity they were in the finals to n came out of the gate with a mission to not lose any games no coasting on their part

Yet we have a ring and they don't. We had our 18 game win streak a couple seasons ago. It was fun, but I'll take the tradeoff if it means we have an improved chance of being healthy by the end of the year.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks