PG Pacers - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,727

Re: PG Pacers - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post#81 » by CharityStripe34 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:36 pm

drdrG wrote:
CharityStripe34 wrote:That is one thing I noticed a few times watching the highlights. Freak didn't look like he was going balls out. I get it that Indiana is in flux with new players, but jeez.

Remember the charging version of Giannis that somehow disappeared in the playoffs last year? One of the subtle but major improvements to his game is his pace and control. Nehm had a good piece on it earlier this year.
Yep. In 2019 and 2020 he would get frustrated and press way too much. 2021 he finally began to adjust his pace and his decision making has made a major leap.

Sent from my LM-K500 using RealGM mobile app
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,291

Re: PG Pacers - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post#82 » by KidA24 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:57 pm

CharityStripe34 wrote:
drdrG wrote:
CharityStripe34 wrote:That is one thing I noticed a few times watching the highlights. Freak didn't look like he was going balls out. I get it that Indiana is in flux with new players, but jeez.

Remember the charging version of Giannis that somehow disappeared in the playoffs last year? One of the subtle but major improvements to his game is his pace and control. Nehm had a good piece on it earlier this year.
Yep. In 2019 and 2020 he would get frustrated and press way too much. 2021 he finally began to adjust his pace and his decision making has made a major leap.

Sent from my LM-K500 using RealGM mobile app

He also accepted that sometimes he needs to set screens and be without the ball for the team to succeed.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”

Return to Milwaukee Bucks