Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,246

Re: PG: Nets Cut Down Bucks 

Post#81 » by HKPackFan » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:35 am

mediocrityrules wrote:
awd4cy wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:So, am i still overreacting about the issues of this tam ? is Brook gonna magically fix our **** defense and our terrible offense?

The Brook we all knew is done.

He actually died 2 months ago. The Bucks just haven't told us yet.

They are convincing his brother to get a haircut bring him to the bucks and see if anyone will notice. Until then, he's progressing...
#FreeChuckDiesel
Perishable517
Analyst
And1: 1,944

Post#82 » by Perishable517 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:38 am

randy84 wrote:Bucks are still the World Champions.
This.

Sent from my HTC U11 using RealGM mobile app
" If you take away the alc l r g on Malcolm Brogdon is Mom Bod :("
- emunney

"I’d place the phone directly between my cheeks while I let one rip right in John Hammond’s ear."
- BroncoBuck
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#83 » by trwi7 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:41 am

Nice to see xTitan back and playing his greatest hits.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#84 » by greekbuck34 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:45 am

xTitan wrote:Allen sucks, brutal defender, mentally weak…..why so many of you like him baffles me

He is an elite sniper who can actually make open 3s consistently and every team has to respect him even when he is cold the entire game. It's very rare on our team and extremely precious because we constantly watch defenses(76ers) disrespecting even Middleton's shooting to block Giannis' way to the rim. He is also elite on taking advantage of Giannis gravity even without Giannis actually touching the ball at times. Average defense is a small price to pay for all of that. I don't think he is mentally weak at all. He is clearly in bad shape atm.
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.
fan230
Analyst
And1: 1,283

Post#85 » by fan230 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:07 am

Antinomy wrote:If Khris had the type of game Jrue had tonight, there would already be a thread about trading him.

Dude was horrific tonight. 4 missed FTs & 7 turnovers (including a few that weren’t accountrd for, like him cutting into Giannis driving lane & him tossing a grenade to Wes w/ 0.5 on the clock instead of passing it 3 seconds earlier)

I am glad people are noticing this. He really played very poorly.
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,279

Post#86 » by xTitan » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:10 am

greekbuck34 wrote:
xTitan wrote:Allen sucks, brutal defender, mentally weak…..why so many of you like him baffles me

He is an elite sniper who can actually make open 3s consistently and every team has to respect him even when he is cold the entire game. It's very rare on our team and extremely precious because we constantly watch defenses(76ers) disrespecting even Middleton's shooting to block Giannis' way to the rim. He is also elite on taking advantage of Giannis gravity even without Giannis actually touching the ball at times. Average defense is a small price to pay for all of that. I don't think he is mentally weak at all. He is clearly in bad shape atm.

Lol he is elite at absolutely nothing or he wouldn’t have signed the contract he did….he is average and a shi*** defender
xTitan
RealGM

Post#87 » by xTitan » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:11 am

trwi7 wrote:Nice to see xTitan back and playing his greatest hits.

I missed you too
fan230
Analyst
And1: 1,283

Post#88 » by fan230 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:17 am

Our big 3 is like now big 1 and a half.

Well we got a championship with Jrue. But it looks like the magic of both Jrue and Khris are beginning to fade.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#89 » by trwi7 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:27 am

xTitan wrote:
trwi7 wrote:Nice to see xTitan back and playing his greatest hits.

I missed you too

:kiss
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,245

Post#90 » by rilamann » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:32 am

Grayson Allen not being effectively used offensively and not having a greater role in the offense would be one of my top 5 reasons you could make a case coach Bud should be fired.

It's actually impressive that Grayson can shoot as good a % from 3 considering he only gets to touch the ball 5 or 6 times a **** game. Imagine if we actually ran plays for him and he got to consistently touch the ball and you let a sniper like him get into an actual rhythm. We can't do that though because God forbid we don't let Middleton have his 3-18 for nights with a few careless bricks thrown at the rim sprinkled in by Holiday.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
xTitan
RealGM

Post#91 » by xTitan » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:41 am

rilamann wrote:Grayson Allen not being effectively used offensively and not having a greater role in the offense would be one of my top 5 reasons you could make a case coach Bud should be fired.

It's actually impressive that Grayson can shoot as good a % from 3 considering he only gets to touch the ball 5 or 6 times a **** game. Imagine if we actually ran plays for him and he got to consistently touch the ball and you let a sniper like him get into an actual rhythm. We can't do that though because God forbid we don't let Middleton have his 3-18 for nights with a few careless bricks thrown at the rim sprinkled in by Holiday.

Can you imagine having Giannis, Middleton, holiday and bitching that you arent running plays for Grayson F’ing Allen? He’s a POS role player on his best day…..is this for f’ing real?
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#92 » by DrWood » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:44 am

another bad loss. only good thing is I fell asleep two times during the worst of it. I fell asleep before the second half started, then woke up and the Nets had a 4 point lead and continued on their run. I seem to have missed the bucks missing free throws down the stretch. Did see the end.

Turnovers hurt. wasted a great night of shooting by Portis among others.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,245

Post#93 » by rilamann » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:15 am

xTitan wrote:
rilamann wrote:Grayson Allen not being effectively used offensively and not having a greater role in the offense would be one of my top 5 reasons you could make a case coach Bud should be fired.

Can you imagine having Giannis, Middleton, holiday and bitching that you arent running plays for Grayson F’ing Allen? He’s a POS role player on his best day…..is this for f’ing real?

I am 100% for real.

On a team with Giannis I would absolutely be running offense to get a deadly shooter like Grayson open and get him more shots than the Bucks do. I've been saying since November that some of Middleton's shots need to go to Grayson.

Even with Grayson unable to ever really get into a rhythm because he barley gets to touch the ball, he's still a better shooter from 3 than Middleton. Plus Grayson can put the ball on the floor and finish or create a shot for a teammate.

Grayson only getting to touch the ball a few times a game on a team with Giannis is clown show ****.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#94 » by greekbuck34 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:31 am

xTitan wrote:
greekbuck34 wrote:

Lol he is elite at absolutely nothing or he wouldn’t have signed the contract he did….he is average and a shi*** defender

Dude we had **** Forbes destroy Miami's wall last season and you think Allen is average and a **** defender?

Floor spacers and professional shooters are invaluable for our offense especially against defenses like the Raptors and the Heat when their main focus is to stop Giannis and just Giannis alone in the paint even if that strategy allows 30 wide open 3s per game.

One of Allen and Pat has to always be in a lineup with Giannis at all times in the playoffs. Wes and Hill as their back ups. Everybody else will get the Donte and Bledsoe treatment and just offer a free defender in a Giannis wall.
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,103

Post#95 » by FrieAaron » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:25 am

Jrue had as many turnovers as the entire nets team, we missed 13 free throws, Giannis went 1/6 on threes and we still probably should have won. The nice thing about our remaining schedule is we're going to be playing playoff type games against quality teams the rest of the way. Sink or swim.
SKG
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#96 » by SKG » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:17 am

Its a bit frustrating when you lose basically with a full strenght to this nets team but you can easily see they arent trying hard, they dont want to risk and injury at this point of the season. Defense will be tough when they need it to be
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,576

Post#97 » by JayMKE » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:06 pm

End of the day its a regular season game in February
FREE GIANNIS
Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,990

Post#98 » by Daver » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:08 pm

SKG wrote:Its a bit frustrating when you lose basically with a full strenght to this nets team but you can easily see they arent trying hard, they dont want to risk and injury at this point of the season. Defense will be tough when they need it to be

Wow you think.....not keep thinking that ok as they continue to lose to teams they should be beating n drop to 5th or 6th in PO seeding.This team was a championship team last year but they are not as of now this year the coaching the lackadasial play etc has shown that over n over again this year
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,576

Post#99 » by JayMKE » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:12 pm

You’d think the chicken littles would chill out after a ring
FREE GIANNIS
Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,990

Post#100 » by Daver » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:31 pm

rilamann wrote:
xTitan wrote:

I am 100% for real.

On a team with Giannis I would absolutely be running offense to get a deadly shooter like Grayson open and get him more shots than the Bucks do. I've been saying since November that some of Middleton's shots need to go to Grayson.

Even with Grayson unable to ever really get into a rhythm because he barley gets to touch the ball, he's still a better shooter from 3 than Middleton. Plus Grayson can put the ball on the floor and finish or create a shot for a teammate.

Grayson only getting to touch the ball a few times a game on a team with Giannis is clown show ****.

Absolutely agree they made this deal cause of the way grayson shoots the 3 yet our HC cant find a way of getting him more than 5 shots a game absolutely pathetic.
MLF blames himself for not putting his players in better position to succeed well bud is absolutely screwing the pooch when it comes to allen big O mentioned it as others have.He absolutely needs more touches hes their best 3 pt shooter n he never gets the ball

Return to Milwaukee Bucks