Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,402

Re: PG Suns: KHASH MONEY - 4 Straight 

Post#81 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Mar 7, 2022 2:39 am

emunney wrote:
Pachinko_ wrote:LOL Bobby didn't even notice Crowder getting salty, eventually he heard the commotion behind him and turned around and just started laughing

Remember Jae, some guys act tough but some other guys have actually punched someone's face in. Maybe pick on someone else.

It's funny because Bobby presents like a guy who's all talk, but like you said, he hospitalized someone.

That was the best part, Bobby was oblivious to it
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,697

Post#82 » by Pachinko_ » Mon Mar 7, 2022 2:43 am

emunney wrote:It's funny because Bobby presents like a guy who's all talk, but like you said, he hospitalized someone.

For basketball reasons too :o

One day we'll hear the full story, maybe Miro had an affair with his mom or something
drone3
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,524

Post#83 » by drone3 » Mon Mar 7, 2022 2:46 am

Arghhhh didn't check the game time... Completely missed it.. Will be watching tonight
brettski
Analyst
And1: 1,733

Post#84 » by brettski » Mon Mar 7, 2022 2:49 am

Reality is if we're healthy then Carter and Ibaka maybe give us 5 minutes each, Nwora waves a towel. Instead we get Bobby, Hill and Matthews as our bench guys backing up high minute starters. More importantly Giannis plays help defender while Lopez limits Ayton.

Saying all the above if the Sun are also fully healthy they have far better bench guards than we do. It would come down to how much we dominate inside again.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Mark my words....Gooden will be this year's teams MVP. Watch and see.....

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1139340&start=15&p=29252753&view=show#p29252753
jute2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,325

Post#85 » by jute2003 » Mon Mar 7, 2022 2:51 am

MickeyDavis wrote:It will be interesting to see where Nwora fits in when Pat and Hill get back. They said Pat could be back in 4 weeks which would be this week. But although he's been seen without his cast/brace on he's still wearing it on the bench every game so his return doesn't seem imminent. As for Hill who the hell knows. Bud said a week ago they were giving him another week. I have little expectations he'll be back.
Nwora has gotten a lot of chances this year. He hasn't really made a habit out of producing with them. Hopefully he builds off if this game and continues to be an offensive sparkplug. I'm not sure the evidence is there to be confident he will be though.
only a fan, only an opinion
PG Graveyard
General Manager
And1: 4,517

Re: PG; Suns: KHASH MONEY - 4 Straight 

Post#86 » by PG Graveyard » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:06 am

theFireBlanket wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:
PG Graveyard wrote:Always nice to win a game without Giannis.

19/13/6/3/1 :roll:

Pretty sure that was a joke, wrt him being fouled out as they won.

Right!? It was a super weird game for Giannis. Looked like he was going to go off and then didn’t score a bucket in the second half. Obviously he always has an enormous impact
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,621

Post#87 » by Matches Malone » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:06 am

drone3 wrote:Arghhhh didn't check the game time... Completely missed it.. Will be watching tonight

Blame MD for not putting it in the game thread title. :D
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
PG Graveyard
General Manager
And1: 4,517

Post#88 » by PG Graveyard » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:10 am

drone3 wrote:Arghhhh didn't check the game time... Completely missed it.. Will be watching tonight

Just watch the 4th quarter.
BuckFan25226
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,010

Post#89 » by BuckFan25226 » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:16 am

What a fun game to be at. I have to say it felt amazing to roll into the Fiserv with my 6 year old, maskless and not having to show a test or Vax card.

The Bobby/Crowder dust up was hilarious. Crowder and BP were laughing about it immediately after the game. Crowder is the chippiest troll in the game maybe besides Pat Bev.

On another note, Phoenix is effing good. So fun to watch up close and live.
"didnt you watch the game with the raptors?bucks is also a playoff team ,they have enough ability to find wins from dalas and utach,
blow jazzs bitches and mavericks bitches out !"

- yiyiyi
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,656

Post#90 » by StickeeFingaz » Mon Mar 7, 2022 3:51 am

Hearing Hubie say "That's his shot" as Khris's dagger at 50 seconds is mid-air *chef's kiss*
#FreeChuckDiesel
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,402

Post#91 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Mar 7, 2022 4:14 am

Matches Malone wrote:

Blame MD for not putting it in the game thread title. :D

Day game threw me out of sync
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
old skool
General Manager
And1: 3,499

Post#92 » by old skool » Mon Mar 7, 2022 4:48 am

The Bucks continue to struggle while trying to acclimate new pieces into the rotation. Carter, Bembry and Ibaka are still new to the team. The Bucks do better at the end of the game when they play lineups that have experience playing together, but the experimental lineups dig a deep hole.

Sent from my SM-N960U using RealGM mobile app
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,623

Post#93 » by blazza18 » Mon Mar 7, 2022 5:05 am

PG Graveyard wrote:
theFireBlanket wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:19/13/6/3/1 :roll:

Right!? It was a super weird game for Giannis. Looked like he was going to go off and then didn’t score a bucket in the second half. Obviously he always has an enormous impact

I don't think he scored more than one unassisted bucket in the half court. Suns did a good job doubling and helping at the right time. His jumper has alluded him the last few games too which hasn't helped things.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
brettski
Analyst
And1: 1,733

Post#94 » by brettski » Mon Mar 7, 2022 5:07 am

blazza18 wrote:
PG Graveyard wrote:
theFireBlanket wrote:

I don't think he scored more than one unassisted bucket in the half court. Suns did a good job doubling and helping at the right time. His jumper has alluded him the last few games too which hasn't helped things.

Early game time? No Nap?
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Mark my words....Gooden will be this year's teams MVP. Watch and see.....

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1139340&start=15&p=29252753&view=show#p29252753
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,281

Post#95 » by HKPackFan » Mon Mar 7, 2022 6:47 am

Fun game to watch. Khris Middelton have it all. Jrue Holiday worth a decade of picks. What a game.

Definitely looked like we were going to lose this game. Just had the whole trap game feel. Afternoon game, very solid deep opponent missing a couple starters playing good basketball.

Giannis blocks are something special to watch.

Oh ya, also I need to get in a **** YOU CROWDER!!

PHX looks dangerous AF.

Ibaka showing signs of life. Man if he can bring it the next 15-17 games and have himself revved up for the playoffs would be nice.
#FreeChuckDiesel
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#96 » by HKPackFan » Mon Mar 7, 2022 6:50 am

I also love our board when we say things like...BUD only trusts old veterans, he doesn't play young guys or he doesn't develop young players.

For most of the season when Nwora steps onto the court in a game thread....OMG GET HIM OFF THE COURT!!!! HE'S AWWWFULLLL!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guilty of it too. Glad to see Nwora have a good game. He showed some flashes early this season and a little last season, then has been kinda crappy for quite a while. Hopefully it's a sign he's starting to figure stuff out. Would be nice if he can keep it going while Pat and Hill are out.
#FreeChuckDiesel
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#97 » by AussieBuck » Mon Mar 7, 2022 7:03 am

Crazy shot making by the Suns for 40 straight minutes. Hell of a short handed game. They're a legit great team.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#98 » by AussieBuck » Mon Mar 7, 2022 7:04 am

emunney wrote:
Pachinko_ wrote:LOL Bobby didn't even notice Crowder getting salty, eventually he heard the commotion behind him and turned around and just started laughing

Remember Jae, some guys act tough but some other guys have actually punched someone's face in. Maybe pick on someone else.

It's funny because Bobby presents like a guy who's all talk, but like you said, he hospitalized someone.

You can tell the difference by that weird, pure joy in his face when someone is mad. He's not scowling or posturing, he looked like a kid who got his first bike for christmas when he saw Crowder getting mad. lol
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#99 » by AussieBuck » Mon Mar 7, 2022 7:06 am

HKPackFan wrote:I also love our board when we say things like...BUD only trusts old veterans, he doesn't play young guys or he doesn't develop young players.

For most of the season when Nwora steps onto the court in a game thread....OMG GET HIM OFF THE COURT!!!! HE'S AWWWFULLLL!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guilty of it too. Glad to see Nwora have a good game. He showed some flashes early this season and a little last season, then has been kinda crappy for quite a while. Hopefully it's a sign he's starting to figure stuff out. Would be nice if he can keep it going while Pat and Hill are out.

He's definitely playing harder and smarter but the dude still makes baffling defensive lapses off ball leading to open threes. I'm still not sure what he's going to be because there's legit 15 a game off the bench potential there along with the Jabari stuff.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#100 » by HKPackFan » Mon Mar 7, 2022 7:17 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
MoreTrife wrote:Here's my current Most Hated starters:
Crowder
Smart
Harden
Dragic
Lowry
Sixth man: Trae Young?

A little small. I would add 1 or 2 of the Morris brothers for some size

Harrell gotta at least make the rotation.
#FreeChuckDiesel

Return to Milwaukee Bucks