ImageImage

PG Memphis: Mitch McDeere fared better there.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 7,997

Re: PG Memphis: Mitch McDeere fared better there. 

Post#61 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:00 pm

greekbuck34 wrote:Bucks haven't won a championship in 50 years, they do and all of the sudden...

"yeah but we are not a dynasty yet so..."

We are a small market in an age where superstars sit out games and force their way out to form superteams with extra MVP players and then the media call them heroes.

We did not steal any superstars without any cost, we are not the first or second or third choice of free agents.

We just have Giannis, Khris and Jrue and we are good enough to compete for another championship for a few more years with this core, without anyone making any favours to us.

That's a fact. If you think that blowouts against random teams with half our roster banged up or injured mean anything to playoff teams you are a fool. Nobody wants to mess with the Bucks and this trio, especially in the first round.

i could give a **** about a dynasty. id settle for a team that plays like they have some pride or a clue on defense.

my issue with the team is simple. its that they arent fun to watch.

and my other issue is with the hot takers who say that none of this matter and implore me not to watch or post because we have a switch or what they describe as "a chance".

our title last year was something we should have built on culturally. we didnt. its annoying.
ShootingtheJ
Head Coach
And1: 4,578

Post#62 » by ShootingtheJ » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:17 pm

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
greekbuck34 wrote:Bucks haven't won a championship in 50 years, they do and all of the sudden...

"yeah but we are not a dynasty yet so..."

We are a small market in an age where superstars sit out games and force their way out to form superteams with extra MVP players and then the media call them heroes.

We did not steal any superstars without any cost, we are not the first or second or third choice of free agents.

We just have Giannis, Khris and Jrue and we are good enough to compete for another championship for a few more years with this core, without anyone making any favours to us.

That's a fact. If you think that blowouts against random teams with half our roster banged up or injured mean anything to playoff teams you are a fool. Nobody wants to mess with the Bucks and this trio, especially in the first round.

i could give a **** about a dynasty. id settle for a team that plays like they have some pride or a clue on defense.

my issue with the team is simple. its that they arent fun to watch.

and my other issue is with the hot takers who say that none of this matter and implore me not to watch or post because we have a switch or what they describe as "a chance".

our title last year was something we should have built on culturally. we didnt. its annoying.

When only our top guys play, were outstanding.

What you really hate is injuries. I agree, ban injuries.
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#63 » by greekbuck34 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:26 am

Exactly. When our big 3 play our record is up there with the CP3, Booker and Ayton trio.

Our defense is worse than last season because instead of Tucker and Lopez we were playing Bobby Portis and Allen the whole season but everything else is in a much better state than our championship team.

Giannis and Jrue are clearly better offensively, our playbook is much richer, the ball/player movement and shooting is better, our 4th quarter performance is amazing as long as we rebound the ball and more.

We don't need a switch. We just have to be healthy.
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.
ShootingtheJ
Head Coach
And1: 4,578

Post#64 » by ShootingtheJ » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:17 am

greekbuck34 wrote:Exactly. When our big 3 play our record is up there with the CP3, Booker and Ayton trio.

Our defense is worse than last season because instead of Tucker and Lopez we were playing Bobby Portis and Allen the whole season but everything else is in a much better state than our championship team.

Giannis and Jrue are clearly better offensively, our playbook is much richer, the ball/player movement and shooting is better, our 4th quarter performance is amazing as long as we rebound the ball and more.

We don't need a switch. We just have to be healthy.

Our defensive rating is outstanding too with our top 10 on the floor.

The defense has actually been terrible with Brook on the floor. The defense was also marginally better with Brook off the floor last year too. That's amazing, because the scrub time minutes last year were ugly.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks