ImageImage

PG 4: Bucks Dominate Bulls

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Re: PG 4: Bucks Dominate Bulls 

Post#181 » by DrWood » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:05 pm

neiLz wrote:apparently CHI radio is saying that the bulls need to start stepping on players feet and get "more physical" with the bucks.

stepping on someone else's foot is a good way to turn your ankle.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,956

Post#182 » by soxperry » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:07 pm

BigO wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:
BigO wrote:

That's what you take away from these posts?

A guy tries to state that this series shows that PJ wasn't a big factor in the Bucks playoff success and all facts show otherwise.

One series against a bad playoff opponent this season provides NO data to prove anything about PJ last season. But data from last season is relevant. Not a hard concept to understand.

It's not even a statement about PJ'S impact as a player. It's a statement about the outlandish idea that PJ, not Bud, was behind the defensive adjustments. The Bucks have clearly made major defensive adjustments as the series has progressed.

Yes, Chicago isn't a good overall team, but that's because of their defense. They're a more than solid offensive team.

I'm not going back again to provide the evidence of PJ confronting Bud on the court early in the Miami series about leaving guys open. Waiting a year to try and litigate it again is silly. As to the Bulls,

" Bulls are shooting wide open 3s at the 8th worst clip in the playoffs combining all the teams from the past 9 seasons. They are missing wide open shots at a historical pace."

Bud is playing the right defense this series, because the Bulls haven't proven they can hit open shots. Why you bring Pj into this is weird. Leave it alone. Facts don't change because they are a year old.

I'd love PJ back. In fact, he is redundant in Miami. They already have a couple alpha guys.

i dont know much about coaching but i can probably assume by the amount that coaches get paid and how few are actually well regarded that Bud, with his record of success, probably knows just a tiny bit more about defense than PJ Tucker does.

that doesn't mean that i dont wish we still had him. i very much do. but let's slow the roll on that one.
DrWood
Head Coach

Post#183 » by DrWood » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:10 pm

If you're still arguing about PJ now, there might be something wrong with you. Both sides.
Let it go.
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#184 » by aboveAverage » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:17 pm

Remember when we spent 70+ pages debating the Grayson Allen trade this off-season? That was fun.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,751

Post#185 » by emunney » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:18 pm

aboveAverage wrote:Remember when we spent 70+ pages debating the Grayson Allen trade this off-season? That was fun.

My recollection is that pretty much everyone liked it and those that didn't didn't for historical/personality/face/Duke reasons.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,677

Post#186 » by chonestown » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:06 pm

Would rather talk about our new L&S Lucas Varza (sp?) and his nifty passing skills. Talking about who thought what about Gray son is unnecessarily divisive but also I am doing a re-shoot of "The Foot Fist Way" starring my longtime Duke amigo called "The Foot Testicles Way" the hook is Gray son has a history of kicking opponents in the testicles tyvm
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,751

Post#187 » by emunney » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:02 pm

Is it true that Grayson did 9-11 I'll hang up and listen
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#188 » by WRau1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:23 pm

soxperry wrote:
BigO wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:
It's not even a statement about PJ'S impact as a player. It's a statement about the outlandish idea that PJ, not Bud, was behind the defensive adjustments. The Bucks have clearly made major defensive adjustments as the series has progressed.

Yes, Chicago isn't a good overall team, but that's because of their defense. They're a more than solid offensive team.

I'm not going back again to provide the evidence of PJ confronting Bud on the court early in the Miami series about leaving guys open. Waiting a year to try and litigate it again is silly. As to the Bulls,

" Bulls are shooting wide open 3s at the 8th worst clip in the playoffs combining all the teams from the past 9 seasons. They are missing wide open shots at a historical pace."

Bud is playing the right defense this series, because the Bulls haven't proven they can hit open shots. Why you bring Pj into this is weird. Leave it alone. Facts don't change because they are a year old.

I'd love PJ back. In fact, he is redundant in Miami. They already have a couple alpha guys.

i dont know much about coaching but i can probably assume by the amount that coaches get paid and how few are actually well regarded that Bud, with his record of success, probably knows just a tiny bit more about defense than PJ Tucker does.

that doesn't mean that i dont wish we still had him. i very much do. but let's slow the roll on that one.

You probably didn't know that because that's not what actually happened.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
DrWood
Head Coach

Post#189 » by DrWood » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:35 pm

emunney wrote:
aboveAverage wrote:Remember when we spent 70+ pages debating the Grayson Allen trade this off-season? That was fun.

My recollection is that pretty much everyone liked it and those that didn't didn't for historical/personality/face/Duke reasons.

There were some Merrill true believers.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,812

Post#190 » by Baddy Chuck » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:08 pm

WRau1 wrote:
soxperry wrote:
BigO wrote:

You probably didn't know that because that's not what actually happened.

When two truthers collide.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,333

Post#191 » by HKPackFan » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:13 pm

emunney wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
#FreeChuckDiesel
Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,954

Post#192 » by Jez2983 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:51 pm

PJ is the Real Seymour Skinner. We salute you, and goodbye.
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,490

Post#193 » by SupremeHustle » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:17 am

Jez2983 wrote:PJ is the Real Seymour Skinner. We salute you, and goodbye.

They're not ready for this FIRE joke but I am! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
Perishable517
Analyst
And1: 1,944

Post#194 » by Perishable517 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:01 am

emunney wrote:

You kill me. Reason listed: Face.

Sent from my HTC U11 using RealGM mobile app
" If you take away the alc l r g on Malcolm Brogdon is Mom Bod :("
- emunney

"I’d place the phone directly between my cheeks while I let one rip right in John Hammond’s ear."
- BroncoBuck
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,697

Post#195 » by Pachinko_ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:45 am

Face is as good enough reason as any
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,333

Post#196 » by HKPackFan » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:47 am

Perishable517 wrote:
emunney wrote:

You kill me. Reason listed: Face.

Sent from my HTC U11 using RealGM mobile app

Let's be specific, it's a very punchable face. On list of punchable faces, Grayson is on the list.

That being said, said punchable face, dominating in such fashion against the Bulls of all teams is just...

#FreeChuckDiesel
higharc
Junior
And1: 225

Post#197 » by higharc » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:46 pm

Grayson's face is punchable?

Caruso says hi

Return to Milwaukee Bucks