Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

MiltownMadness
Starter
And1: 993

Re: PG Detroit: The More Things Change The More They Stay the Same 

Post#81 » by MiltownMadness » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:54 pm

nagawicka wrote:
msiris wrote:
nagawicka wrote:You never watched even a minute of that Bucks team play, did ya.

What you talking about Willis? They never get pass Bird and company or Dr J and company but it was always very close and a fight down to end. I saw them all and it was always close but no cigar. Before your time sunny. :D

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I watched every Bucks-Sixers and every Bucks-Celtics series come down to the last 2 points in the last few seconds of Game 7 like they had all the other games, trading buckets the whole way. stfu

msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,745

Post#82 » by msiris » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:01 pm

nagawicka wrote:
msiris wrote:
nagawicka wrote:You never watched even a minute of that Bucks team play, did ya.

What you talking about Willis? They never get pass Bird and company or Dr J and company but it was always very close and a fight down to end. I saw them all and it was always close but no cigar. Before your time sunny. :D

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I watched every Bucks-Sixers and every Bucks-Celtics series come down to the last 2 points in the last few seconds of Game 7 like they had all the other games, trading buckets the whole way. stfu
Lol. Did you llsten to the famed coined toss that bought us one of the best players in the game? No reason to be hostile with so few of us (including yourself) who go that far back. We are rare breed my man. :)
Ride the tank
msiris
RealGM

Post#83 » by msiris » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:15 pm

MiltownMadness wrote:
nagawicka wrote:
msiris wrote:What you talking about Willis? They never get pass Bird and company or Dr J and company but it was always very close and a fight down to end. I saw them all and it was always close but no cigar. Before your time sunny. :D

Lol. Good one. I am not that old and I am bigger then thoses two guys put together. Lol
Ride the tank
Jesus_H_Macy
Rookie
And1: 1,074

Post#84 » by Jesus_H_Macy » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:51 pm

Bodiroga13 wrote:I have nothing to comment upon the game but i will say this : CINDERELLA was a great hard rock band. A lot of people got confused with the make up/hair etc, but they were never a "hair metal" pop/metal group like POISON and such, they were always more ACDC than Bon Jovi, not that there's anything wrong with that!

So, remember..

Suns fan here. Cinderella **** rocks :rock:
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,431

Post#85 » by KidA24 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:35 pm

msiris wrote:
MiltownMadness wrote:
nagawicka wrote:ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I watched every Bucks-Sixers and every Bucks-Celtics series come down to the last 2 points in the last few seconds of Game 7 like they had all the other games, trading buckets the whole way. stfu

Lol. Good one. I am not that old and I am bigger then thoses two guys put together. Lol

Jack Lemmon was 66 or 67 there.

So, if you were around for the fabled coin toss and remember it, you've gotta be close :)
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
msiris
RealGM

Post#86 » by msiris » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:01 am

KidA24 wrote:
msiris wrote:
MiltownMadness wrote:Image

So, if you were around for the fabled coin toss and remember it, you've gotta be close :)
I am 63. I was ten when we won The toss. I was so excited that Milwaukee was getting a team. i watch the 1st chip on tv. People were like so what. I had no one share it with. I was always the tallest kid and it was not even close. So basketball was was my favorite sport at a very young age. Go Bucks
Ride the tank
MiltownMadness
Starter
And1: 993

Post#87 » by MiltownMadness » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:13 am

msiris wrote:
KidA24 wrote:
msiris wrote:Lol. Good one. I am not that old and I am bigger then thoses two guys put together. Lol

I am 63. I was ten when we won The toss. I was so excited that Milwaukee was getting a team. i watch the 1st chip on tv. People were like so what. I had no one share it with. I was always the tallest kid and it was not even close. So basketball was was my favorite sport at a very young age. Go Bucks

Im about half your age but Im also very tall and played growing up. Bet the average height on here is up there lol. Much more Bucks fans post Giannis, its nice
msiris
RealGM

Post#88 » by msiris » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:43 am

MiltownMadness wrote:
msiris wrote:
KidA24 wrote:

Im about half your age but Im also very tall and played growing up. Bet the average height on here is up there lol. Much more Bucks fans post Giannis, its nice
Was 6 foot at age 10. They thought I was going to be over 7 foot tall. I end up at 6 foot 7.
Ride the tank

Return to Milwaukee Bucks