ImageImage

What about MR. RUFFIN?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

BrewersGM
Banned User
And1: 0

What about MR. RUFFIN? 

Post#1 » by BrewersGM » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:49 am

I watched the game yesterday and seen something I havent seen this season so far. A guy who scraps, fought for rebounds, boxed out, played good d, got physical and pushed the oppostion around... I saw that from Ruffin last night. He wasnt affraid to even foul d-wade last night either on that one play were Wade got shook up...

I think he should get some minutes, and I think he will if he brings energy like he did.....

Iam I the only one who saw this? Too bad he got hurt early, we could have used him....
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,447

Post#2 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:52 am

It's truly a lost season if we have to resort to debating PT for Ruffin :noway:
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,396

Post#3 » by trwi7 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:53 am

MickeyDavis wrote:It's truly a lost season if we have to resort to debating PT for Ruffin :noway:

Go to the Michael Ruffin Shrine and repent right now!
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#4 » by aboveAverage » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:53 am

I actually think he makes a big difference on our team. He helps our defense, rebounds well, and seems like he always gets one or two dunks a game.
bigzy
Starter
And1: 12

Post#5 » by bigzy » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:57 am

MD
these are the same people who thought Jared Reiner added something last year. :):) By the way anybody know where he is starring this year???
BrewersGM
Banned User

Post#6 » by BrewersGM » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:01 am

MickeyDavis wrote:It's truly a lost season if we have to resort to debating PT for Ruffin :noway:

Ruff was a big part of the chemistry is washinton. He's a no no-sense player who goes out and does what is expected. By no means is he gonna do anything dramatic. But if these guys look at what he brings everynight it would be huge! He is vet that does what the coachs ask! Funny, we havent seen that this year!
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,447

Post#7 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:05 am

He's on his fifth team. He did so well in Washington they let him go. He is not a difference maker. If you are counting on him to make a difference then we have a horrible team.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#8 » by Buck You » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:06 am

BrewersGM wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Ruff was a big part of the chemistry is washinton. He's a no no-sense player who goes out and does what is expected. By no means is he gonna do anything dramatic. But if these guys look at what he brings everynight it would be huge! He is vet that does what the coachs ask!Funny, we havent seen that this year!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s5bqF4VDSx4
BrewersGM
Banned User

Post#9 » by BrewersGM » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:12 am

MickeyDavis wrote:He's on his fifth team. He did so well in Washington they let him go. He is not a difference maker. If you are counting on him to make a difference then we have a horrible team.

Im talking about someone on the team that other players COULD, I REPEAT COULD look at far as work ethic. If his job is to come in and play physical, rebound, play solid d, and he does that then others might notice and remember their roles....
75totheMACCfund
Veteran
And1: 47

Post#10 » by 75totheMACCfund » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:20 am

ReddBogutCharlieV wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s5bqF4VDSx4

that is truly one the most unbelievable plays i've ever seen. The look on Ruffin's face is priceless

Return to Milwaukee Bucks