ImageImage

Pro Hoops Show

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

jordan06
Sophomore
And1: 1

Pro Hoops Show 

Post#1 » by jordan06 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:04 am

I caught a majority of the show on WSSP tonight and I must say, it really is a waste of time. I like listening to Sparky during his morning show because he is very passionate about the Bucks and what is wrong with this team but on the show, there is no bit of controversy or full out disappointment stressed by either him or Gary Woeffel when there is a member of the organization on! They always agree with what the person says, never have the passion behind their questions or opinions that they have on their regular shows, and sometimes even contradict themselves from their complaints during the day and what they say on the show. There is a reason why no other station here(or anywhere else from what I know) has a show of this format! Because if the host of the show is too controversial with the people of the organization present, BYE BYE show!!
It is a good idea for a show, but it seems like you need someone like a Rush Limbaugh or Jim Rome running it because they could give a rats a-- about what they say!
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:06 am

Already a thread on this.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,389

Post#3 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:06 am

For God's sake take two seconds and LOOK AT THE THREADS on here before starting a new one. We already have one on this.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks