ImageImage

Incident Involving Mo & Tony Brown

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Perishable517
Analyst
And1: 1,944

Re: Incident Involving Mo & Tony Brown 

Post#141 » by Perishable517 » Tue Jan 7, 2014 3:03 pm

steger_3434 wrote:This organization is utter trash. The only reason I like this team is because I live here and the only reason I live here is because I'm stupid.

I just spit coffee on my keyboard. LOL
" If you take away the alc l r g on Malcolm Brogdon is Mom Bod :("
- emunney

"I’d place the phone directly between my cheeks while I let one rip right in John Hammond’s ear."
- BroncoBuck
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,926

Re: Incident Involving Mo & Tony Brown 

Post#142 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Jan 9, 2014 7:35 pm

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/23 ... -Offseason
Chris Haynes wrote:“I would like to be here long term,” Williams revealed to CSNNW.com. “My goal is to work something out with Portland this summer. I like it here and I want to make this place home.”

“Mo has been great,” Terry Stotts said. “He came in and understood his role. I think he has flourished in his role. I’ve said may times that I think he’s the best backup in the league, which is what we needed. He’s been able to help Damian on and off the court. We wouldn’t be where we are today without Mo.”
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Re: Re: 

Post#143 » by Rockmaninoff » Thu Jan 9, 2014 8:08 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
Rockmaninoff wrote:Tony Brown for Head Coach? He looked great against the Raptors earlier this season. But seriously, I like everything I've read, heard, or seen so far regarding Tony Brown. He has poise and intelligence, and is appearantly willing to tell the truth.

This team is imploding.

I think its really time we bring in a no non-sense guy to clean this locker room up. Skiles is available and I think he would be perfect for the job. He turned 2 franchises around in Phoenix & Chicago and I think he's learned enough that he won't lose the locker room here. He wouldn't put up with Mo Williams' crap. If we can get a good young PG for him to mold to pair with Bogut, and get Redd healthy...that's a pretty solid core moving forward. Once we change the coach, we'll be well on our way.

+1
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,926

Re: Re: 

Post#144 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Jan 9, 2014 8:51 pm

Rockmaninoff wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
Rockmaninoff wrote:Tony Brown for Head Coach? He looked great against the Raptors earlier this season. But seriously, I like everything I've read, heard, or seen so far regarding Tony Brown. He has poise and intelligence, and is appearantly willing to tell the truth.

This team is imploding.

I think its really time we bring in a no non-sense guy to clean this locker room up. Skiles is available and I think he would be perfect for the job. He turned 2 franchises around in Phoenix & Chicago and I think he's learned enough that he won't lose the locker room here. He wouldn't put up with Mo Williams' crap. If we can get a good young PG for him to mold to pair with Bogut, and get Redd healthy...that's a pretty solid core moving forward. Once we change the coach, we'll be well on our way.

+1
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfPReIAKxeQ[/youtube]
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel

Return to Milwaukee Bucks