ImageImage

RJ is a bum, let's face it. Real talk, Bucks fans.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

old skool
General Manager
And1: 3,499

Re: RJ is a bum, let's face it. Real talk, Bucks fans. 

Post#21 » by old skool » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Why would the Blazers trade a large expiring contract for Jefferson? He does not help their team.

Jefferson has some value. He is not a star, but a solid NBA player. He is more valuable than some here think because he helps keep the team game organized.

The Bucks should and most likely trade him if they think the trade will improve their team. If I was Hammond and was willing to consider trade proposals for RJ I would leak that I want to keep him with the team beyond his current contract. Why signal to other teams that you don't value a player? THAT doesn't build value in the player, it lowers value.

oLd sKool
More Bang For The Bucks
Starter
And1: 0

Post#22 » by More Bang For The Bucks » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

LMAO, wonder if RJ prefers to pitch or catch?............

and I wouldn't mind making my special sauce sandwich with the chic in that picture and J Kidd's ex wife

Twirl, You ever blow it on a pair of fake ones before? :)
by LUKE23 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 am
I certainly wouldn't be dancing in the streets or bestowing a bunch of praise on Hammond though.
It's like taking three huge dumps on your kitchen floor, then cleaning up one of them.
Licensed to Il
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,750

Post#23 » by Licensed to Il » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:43 pm

RJ has always been in my top 5 of "annoying players". I don't know what it is about the guy. And he has certainly played at a dissapointing level this season. His absolute low point came during the Heat game, WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE, when he made the high school freshmen mistake, TWICE, of leaving his feet without knowing what he was going to do. The first was a throw away. The second was a rejection by Marion. I chucked my remote and yelled "HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS LEAGUE?"

But RJ does a lot of good things, without posting dominant stats, if that makes sense. I have no doubt that Skiles and Hammonds are dissapointed with RJ's play so far. But I also suspect that they prefer him to Bobby/Yi. RJ is like a MLB pitcher who eats lots of innings for you without giving up a ton of runs. For the most part, good things happen when he is out there. I wouldn't shed a tear if he was traded. But I think he is a much better player than many casual fans think. Though he has had 6 to 8 games this year that are just indefensible... horrible...

Edited to add, I wouldn't be suprised if he put together a very strong second half. Because he does know how to play the game, and he does still have the skills and legs to produce on this level.
BankIt
Junior
And1: 0

Post#24 » by BankIt » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:20 am

Jefferson is definitely not a bum. At least he shows up for work everyday.
Can anyone of the other bums on the team say that. If Jefferson has any
problems it would be his too nice attitude. Trying to fit in to much with
the team and trying to be too unselfish. He needs to get a little nastiness
in his game. Driving to the basket more and getting to the foul line. That's
what the Bucks need out of Jefferson. He tries every once in a while but
his niceness and unselfishness takes over too much.
Dear RJ, GET NASTY! GET UNSELFISH!

Return to Milwaukee Bucks