Redd IS out for season per Woelfel

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,031

Re: Redd IS out for season per Woelfel 

Post#181 » by midranger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:51 am

europa wrote:
emunney wrote:Oh, that just sucks. Before I was concerned about his tradability, but now I just feel bad for Mike Redd.

Six pages and only a couple of posts where people expressed concern for Redd. That's a pretty sad indictment if you ask me.

Anyone remember CBQ's thread about Mo Williams needing offseason surgery? Somehow, I remember europa's responses in that thread being very different when I posted something similar to the quote above. Oh well.
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#182 » by Max Green » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 am

I miss Mo. :(
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#183 » by jerrod » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 am

midranger wrote:
europa wrote:
emunney wrote:Oh, that just sucks. Before I was concerned about his tradability, but now I just feel bad for Mike Redd.

Six pages and only a couple of posts where people expressed concern for Redd. That's a pretty sad indictment if you ask me.

Anyone remember CBQ's thread about Mo Williams needing offseason surgery? Somehow, I remember europa's responses in that thread being very different when I posted something similar to the quote above. Oh well.

dude, shhh!! you're gonna make him leave again :roll:
midranger
RealGM

Post#184 » by midranger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 am

Then he calls me a hypocrite. He's unbelievable.
jerrod
RealGM
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#185 » by jerrod » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 am

midranger wrote:Then he calls me a hypocrite. He's unbelievable.

unbelievable, yet predictable.

look at it this way, the fact that's arguing with like 8 people in each thread says a lot
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,484

Post#186 » by SupremeHustle » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:05 am

midranger wrote:
europa wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=787804&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,240

Post#187 » by LUKE23 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 am

I think we should spend more time just addressing his specific points and leave the personal stuff out of it though. If he ignores it or doesn't respond rationally, the forum will know. Europa and I disagree a lot, but he's still a respected poster who really never gets personal with people even when they are really going after him.

And I'm not saying I've never done it to anyone either, if I have I apologize.
jerrod
RealGM

Post#188 » by jerrod » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 am

i agree with you luke, but i don't think that pointing out the hypocrisy in reference to stuff posted on here is personal.

but he might so i won't do it
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#189 » by WEFFPIM » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 am

That thread makes me miss KIAM and Bucks_Revenge
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,734

Post#190 » by emunney » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 am

That is just a preposterous thread on both sides. No offense guys, but not our proudest moment.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Ill-yasova
RealGM
And1: 2,552

Post#191 » by Ill-yasova » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 am

LUKE23 wrote:I think we should spend more time just addressing his specific points and leave the personal stuff out of it though. If he ignores it or doesn't respond rationally, the forum will know. Europa and I disagree a lot, but he's still a respected poster who really never gets personal with people even when they are really going after him.

I forgive you. Now let's put this whole Connely mess behind us.
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,240

Post#192 » by LUKE23 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 am

KIAM probably jumped off a bridge after the Cowboys choked away yet another season when they have like 5,000 Pro Bowlers.
midranger
RealGM

Post#193 » by midranger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 am

LUKE23 wrote:I think we should spend more time just addressing his specific points and leave the personal stuff out of it though. If he ignores it or doesn't respond rationally, the forum will know. Europa and I disagree a lot, but he's still a respected poster who really never gets personal with people even when they are really going after him.

Read the above thread. He got quite personal with me. 8 months later, he's posting the same damn thing.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#194 » by WEFFPIM » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 am

LUKE23 wrote:KIAM probably jumped off a bridge after the Cowboys choked away yet another season when they have like 5,000 Pro Bowlers.

I think he left before then. I can't remember him here to start the Bucks season
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
midranger
RealGM

Post#195 » by midranger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:19 am

I was wondering what happened to KIAM.
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#196 » by europa » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:36 am

Thanks Luke but I've lost the belief that some people here will follow that. Lord knows I've let a lot more go than I probably should have and I've sure tried to discuss things without resorting to personal attacks but unfortunately that approach hasn't been reciprocated. When 99% of the comments directed at me by certain individuals are nothing more than personal attacks, it tells you all you need to know about them. I'm not perfect but I can count on one finger the number of times I've attacked someone personally unprovoked in this forum. And I manned up afterwards and apologized for my behavior. Given all the crap that's been hurled in my direction over the years, I'd say I've been pretty damn lenient.

As far as the Mo thread, I'm curious if I posted "Great news" or expressed excitement that Mo's career could be in some jeopardy. The obvious point here is Mo's career wasn't in any damage due to the surgery. Everyone knew he'd be OK, not to mention the fact the surgery came after the season had already ended. So the situation here is completely different than that one. But again, why let the facts get in the way of another chance to take an unprovoked shot at me?
Nothing will not break me.
midranger
RealGM

Post#197 » by midranger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:39 am

Hey it's cool. When one guy gets hurt you should be free to criticize him, when another does you should only express concern.

I get it.

One day someone will write the "Europa Rules" down so we can keep them all straight.
thefloater24
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#198 » by thefloater24 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:43 am

the curse of Yi Jianlian. Redd talks smack about Yi after he's traded to the Nets. Yi gets injured while guarding Redd. Redd gets injured and is out for the season. Whats next?
jerrod
RealGM

Post#199 » by jerrod » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:44 am

kiam's on aim, so i don't think he's dead
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#200 » by europa » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:50 am

thefloater24 wrote:the curse of Yi Jianlian. Redd talks smack about Yi after he's traded to the Nets. Yi gets injured while guarding Redd. Redd gets injured and is out for the season. Whats next?

When did Redd talk smack about Yi? I'd try to find it but I'm busy searching for my post in this thread where I said Redd couldn't be criticized. Is there an imaginary thread where things I've never said but some insist I did is posted? Maybe I'll find my alleged Redd comment there.
Nothing will not break me.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks