Kohl:'For Sale' Sign Must Go Back Up!?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User
And1: 14

Kohl:'For Sale' Sign Must Go Back Up!? 

Post#1 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:18 am

Redd is done...and Bogut might follow.

These are facts...In a small market like this you cannot have your two top paid players be injury prone duds every year.

They are not such that you can build a franchise around two guys like this in this market and survive.

In a business sense we would have been better off even keeping Yi Jinalian who i did not particularly want us to draft and keeping the Chinese money then to even resign Bogut!

You do not get or bring in a guy like Ricahrd Jefferson who has played with Kidd and Kittles and Martin and Carter and then trade Mo Williams for Luke Ridnour! That was dumb...

If you are a GM you should use your head and know how a guy like Jefferson plays around others who are good or at a certain skill level and a certain system.

I was in Atlanta and Jefferson is out of place in this Skiles system and Ridnour is useless because he is not the difference maker that Mo Williams is atleast on one end of the floor!

Two botched trades right there and a clueless lottery pick.

Now Redd is played his last game here. For a player like him with major reconstructive knee surgery in any injury plaqued last two years that common sense should have told you it was time to unload him ....NOW!

We did not. Now you have money tied up in bad back Bogut, Jefferson, and Redd. We all had better start praying to sweet Jesus that Bogut does not have a chronic bad back or this team without Yi, without Redd, and without cap room is done in Milwaukee my friends....

I tell you what...John Hammond had better work his magic here quickly. This team is in trouble. I am not being an alarmist. Look at it! We waited too long, and then when we acted we traded the wrong guys!!!

Who is gonna buy this team now? No Yi, a sore back Center, a shattered knee injury proned the last two years maxed out player, no true point guard or Superstar who makes a difference and sells tickets (who you would have had if you had drafted right!)....

No wins...where is the money coming from folks? You tell me?

Time to blow it up and sale it I say...
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,330

Re: Kohl:'For Sale' Sign Must Go Back Up!? 

Post#2 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 am

this would fit into the next plan thread.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks