ImageImage

Predict what Hammond will actually do (not what you want)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

smauss
Lead Assistant
And1: 419

Re: Predict what Hammond will actually do (not what you want) 

Post#81 » by smauss » Mon Feb 9, 2009 5:42 pm

Wise1 wrote:I think Hammond would love to move Jefferson to clear up the money needed to lock up CV and Sessions. Jefferson will be moved at some point prior to next season. With the Redd and Bogut injuries likely to have an adverse effect on the team's prospects next season, Hammond/Kohl switch gears and move away from the win now mantra. Fans sold on development of young players like Sessions, LRMBAM, CV, and Alexander. Jefferson, Bell, Gadz shopped hard.

Yep, I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. I'm of the opinion that Hammond was much more likely to come to the conclusion that the Redd/Bogut/RJ core was not really much of a "win-now" core and the injuries have got to make Kohl "come around" to plan for the future rather than trying to win over a disillusioned fan base. For Kohl, the "win-now" choice has been taken away from him - I wonder if Kohl shakes and stammers when he's angry :D
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan (CBQ is missed)

simul justus et peccator
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Re: Predict what Hammond will actually do (not what you want) 

Post#82 » by jerrod » Mon Feb 9, 2009 6:27 pm

can i predict that hammond will annoy bucks fans, or is that too easy?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks