ImageImage

The Ramon Hype Sessions...Must Stop.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Ill-yasova
RealGM
And1: 2,552

Re: The Ramon Hype Sessions...Must Stop. 

Post#41 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 am

:clap: :wink: :offtopic: :tooth :sleep2: :starwars :sleep: :rockon: :vent: :talkhand: :wassup: :spam: :cuddle :banghead: :clown:
Your move MBBOT.
BDUB_30
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#42 » by BDUB_30 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 am

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:
ALLCAPSGOBUCKS wrote:So it's more likely that two of the top defenses in the league just LET sessions do that, than the numbers that ramon puts up every time he gets big minutes be it in the d league of the NBA being legit?
No no no no no my friend... That is what I have been saying all along.
For Sessions and the Bucks to go in and completely confuse and baffled two of the best teams in the last few years defensively tells me only one thing...they came in here and underestimated the Bucks and before it was too late the Pistons managed to pull out a win.

As well as Sesssions played these teams do not know him yet, nor do they know how to take an undermanned Bucks tema and make them who they are.

pashke eluded to this a bit tonight ...saying that soon enough teams will read the scouting report and start laying off of sessions and test his outside shot ..

concidering that sessions not only doesnt have a 3pt game , but he doesnt even have a midrange game .. im extremely skeptical of his play when people actualy prepare for him , as they do any other nba player .

we talk about rookies , and how rookies need to get a tour of the nba ..and at least get to know what guys like to do .. well why wouldnt it work both ways ? nba vets , will get more informed as to what sessions game is all about ...

ya know , go hard one way ..up fakes in the paint , finish strong / hard going right with the right ...will pick up his traffic if sealed .

pashke said tonight that teams will soon starting building a " wall " to limit sessions penetration ..

he hasnt been tested yet ....anyone that is so concluisive and willing to look past these above variables is simply not realistic at all as to what this game is about ...tonights game was a joke .. the rockets give up 130 to the bucks ? get real ...
BDUB_30
Banned User

Post#43 » by BDUB_30 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 am

Ill-yasova wrote::clap: :wink: :offtopic: :tooth :sleep2: :starwars :sleep: :rockon: :vent: :talkhand: :wassup: :spam: :cuddle :banghead: :clown:
Your move MBBOT.

your last 20 posts on this forum havent even been basketball related ...youre like the kid whos mother refuses to hug ..

post something bball related , and stop trying to antagonize posters who are interested in talking hoops ...
Ill-yasova
RealGM

Post#44 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 am

BDUB_30 wrote:
Ill-yasova wrote::clap: :wink: :offtopic: :tooth :sleep2: :starwars :sleep: :rockon: :vent: :talkhand: :wassup: :spam: :cuddle :banghead: :clown:
Your move MBBOT.

your last 20 posts on this forum havent even been basketball related ...youre like the kid whos mother refuses to hug ..

post something bball related , and stop trying to antagonize posters who are interested in talking hoops ...

I did. I threw Ramon's career stats at you and you cowered in fear. You threw one month of this season at me. Now give up.
BDUB_30
Banned User

Post#45 » by BDUB_30 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:09 am

Ill-yasova wrote:
BDUB_30 wrote:
Your move MBBOT.

I did. I threw Ramon's career stats at you and you cowered in fear. You threw one month of this season at me. Now give up.

yeah i cowered in fear over the carrer 10.5 ppg 5.3 apg scrub whos goten the vast majority of those stats in a backup position on a crappy team

go ahead and bring sessions carrer numbers into the discussion if u want ..as if a 10/5 bench player is something to brag about ... :lol:

17 of the 67 games sessions has played in came at the end of a season where NOBODY had anything to play for ...

The milwaukee bucks fans are so desperate their swooning over 10 and 5 bench players ... :lol: its trully the bottom for some of you .
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#46 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 am

BDUB_30 wrote:ramon sessions is the guy that everyone on this forum will advocate resigning , and then the following year they will all critisize and say things like :

" i was against the bucks resiging ramon sessions and so was the vast majority of this forum , me and dumbass26 led a group of posters that HATED ramon sessions last year " ..

its all well and good until we come back down to earth and get some perspective .. and that perspecitive is , ramon sessions in the grand scope of things is incrediably average and will have a very .. VERY hard time guarding good point guards in this league .. and over time ,as those weaknesses are exploited .. the fan support will turn and then everyone will actualy do a 180 and become OVER critical .. they will swing to the exact opposite side of the spectrum and do the exact polar opposite of what they were doing .

LMAO! Exactly BDUB 30....amen to that! Fickle....fickle...fickle. :rofl: :rofl:

That is exactly what the media and what fans in here do. And two years from now they are crying about what a bind we are in. And you are correct.

That is exactly what will happen to knee jerk fantasy fans who take games in 3-5 game segments and base a franchise's future on one guy who is playing well and surprising teams. They can't wait for a proven commodity, they want the hot streak item guy who is tearing it up now...resigned even with no cap room! "Oh we have to have him....he is 'untouchable!" LOL...go sit down somewhere...ha ha.

Reporters have to hype to sell papers or get you to keep listening and coming so of course they are gonna go nuts and overexggerate everything.

And the Bucks and the Brewers to a lesser extent listen, read and respond to what they see on the internet, radio and newspapers and through blogs and the popular opinion polls (especially Kohl the politician) and try to go and build teams on what the fans want instead of who we need and pick a flavor of the month player tey will discard later on for a next best thing.

And we have not gotten it right yet...what have we won in 5 years!?

And then the very guys we really need to roll the dice on and go get no one in here likes and they don't get! But with second round picks like Ramon Sessions we keep and like because it makes us feel better about ourselves getting a steal in the later rounds, but then we screw up lottery picks that if you hit on even once or twice you can build dynasties!

In the last 20 years we've missed on all but 1 or 2 of them. Glenn Robinson (debateable) and the Ray Allen one that was Stephon Marbury and possibly Bogut IF HE CAN STAY HEALTHY! But from Fatboy Tractor Traylor, to Shawn Respert (bless his heart), to a crippled TJ Ford, Yi Jianlian, and now Joe Alexander...disastrous!

But teams will figure him out...and he be forced to get better in some things team didn't know he could do on the Pro level now. But most fans judge in 3 game segments and then base this teams moves on those games and sign players with no long term vision or purpose.

Sessions is not a building block yet, and might never be one if he is not one already, just like Redd and Bogut was not...a Centerpiece and you should realize for a fact they never will be I don't care how young they are!

Winning organizatins and those who know talent ....can see this and move on and get that piece. If you look at the All Star team and most Hall of Famers from the Jordan years on, not many were 2nd round picks!

Now all of you so called talent experts think we have a team full of them!? Give me a break... :roll:
There are exceptions...but Sessions has too much to get better at all at once if he is a point guard. Passing, court vision, descsion making, open jump shot making, dribbling in traffic and defense.

One thing he does well is protect the ball well with his body and angles well in drawing fouls...But there is work to be done.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#47 » by trwi7 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 am

BDUB, just give up. Sessions has another great game against a good team in a win and you don't give him any credit because the "Rockets didn't show up."

That's as weak of an argument as you could possible have and shows a clear bias.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,738

Post#48 » by DanoMac » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 am

BDUB_30 wrote:
Your move MBBOT.

We are trying to talk sports, you're talking nonsense.
Ill-yasova
RealGM

Post#49 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 am

10/5 on 44% shooting in 25 min a game are very solid numbers. And now that he is a starter these numbers can truly be extrapolated.
BDUB_30
Banned User

Post#50 » by BDUB_30 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 am

Ill-yasova wrote:10/5 on 44% shooting in 25 min a game are very solid numbers. And now that he is a starter these numbers can truly be extrapolated.

yeah nice numbers , modest ..average indeed ..

numbers to make comments like

" SESSIONS IS BETTER THEN DERICK ROSE NOW "

or

"SESSIONS IS COMPARABLE TO TONY PARKER "

HELL NO .
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#51 » by WEFFPIM » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 am

BDUB_30 wrote:
Ill-yasova wrote:10/5 on 44% shooting in 25 min a game are very solid numbers. And now that he is a starter these numbers can truly be extrapolated.

or

HELL NO .

I believe those comments were about Sessions' ability to drive to the basket, not his overall play.

... got it ?
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
Ill-yasova
RealGM

Post#52 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 am

Parkers second year
15.5/5.3 in 34 mpg
Ramon
11.4/4.5 in 25 mpg

I think we both know how these numbers will look at the end of the year. Slanted heavily in favor of Ramon.

I told you not to talk stats. I just feel bad for you.
BDUB_30
Banned User

Post#53 » by BDUB_30 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 am

WEFFPIM wrote:
BDUB_30 wrote:

or

HELL NO .

I believe those comments were about Sessions' ability to drive to the basket, not his overall play.

... got it ?

no i dont got it ..

the direct rose comparisons came directly in refrence to how similiar their stats were and then someone took the leap and actualy said " Sessions is as good as derrick rose is now " ..in refrence directly to the statistical comparison .

GOT IT ?

Probablly not concidering you didnt even originaly get it .
Ill-yasova
RealGM

Post#54 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 am

Sessions also has the better ass/to ratio, more rebounds, more steals. Parker had the better FG% by 2% Ramon has the better FT%. Parker had a better 3-point %. All-in-all. Very comperable.
BDUB_30
Banned User

Post#55 » by BDUB_30 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 am

Ill-yasova wrote:Parkers second year
15.5/5.3 in 34 mpg
Ramon
11.4/4.5 in 25 mpg

I think we both know how these numbers will look at the end of the year. Slanted heavily in favor of Ramon.

parker started , against starting caliber compeition ..

ya know , the jason kids ...chris pauls ..steve nashs ..etc ..

ramon has played in 70 games thus far , has started in 17 ...he has played the vast majority of these games against the anthony carters , and eddie houses of the nba .

huge distinction .. a distinction your small mind is incapable of making .

futhermore , a particular stat that you havent talked about is winning and losing ..im sorry but just as rule of thumb , you do not compare an nba carrer bench player to a guy whos played the position and won chips ...

im sure you dont understand that , because you spank it to an old sports illustrated picture of ramon sessions ...but its a point most logical fans would concider ....even if their stats were comparable . youre still a god damn moron for trying to compare the guy to a player whos played the positon and won rings ...

if you fail any harder your mother is gonna come down in the basement and slap you .
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#56 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:34 am

GrandAdmiralDan wrote:I feel like we just had this discussion in the Sessions' market value thread

No you didnt discuss this in the Sessions market value thread. Who is talking about 'market value?' :confused:

If you take time to really read they are two different topics being discussed. That topic dealt with his market value of moving him which, I AM NOT DISCUSSING HERE.

I am not talking about nor do I care about his value to other teams at all in this topic. Where did you even get that at all?

Here in this thread, I am discussing his hype right now based on his play the last two games and then the impending call and clamour to resign him.

If anything, they should trade him as far as I see it and sucker another team to think more of him then he is.

In that thread I said, if you can parlay a second round draft pick and NBDL leaguer into a starter then that is what this team should do. Even at the risk of losing him. But that is not the issue here.

There is a pointed difference that even a storied, well respected and valued poster like you should be able to decipher GAD my buddy.

It is not the same thing. I think that is resoundedly clear...I think. Isn't it? If not I apologize. You can merge it. But I think it is two separate topics...

I know how to separate my ideas from others...already discussed. One thing I am not is mundane. :roll:
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,738

Post#57 » by DanoMac » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:35 am

BDUB_30 wrote:
15.5/5.3 in 34 mpg
Ramon
11.4/4.5 in 25 mpg

ramon has played in 70 games thus far , has started in 17 ...he has played the vast majority of these games against the anthony carters , and eddie houses of the nba .

And Sessions, ya know, drops 44 and 12 against that scrub future Hall of Famer Allen Iverson. And don't come back at me with anything on Iverson, because you listed Nash and Jason Kiss as starting caliber competition and are declining much more rapidly than Iverson. Just shut your mouth and hide back in your closet. THE SUN IS NOT A MONSTER!
Ill-yasova
RealGM

Post#58 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 am

BDUB_30 wrote:
15.5/5.3 in 34 mpg
Ramon
11.4/4.5 in 25 mpg

huge distinction .. a distinction your small mind is incapable of making .

futhermore , a particular stat that you havent talked about is winning and losing ..im sorry but just as rule of thumb , you do not compare an nba carrer bench player to a guy whos played the position and won chips ...

im sure you dont understand that , because you spank it to an old sports illustrated picture of ramon sessions ...but its a point most logical fans would concider ....even if their stats were comparable . youre still a god damn moron for trying to compare the guy to a player whos played the positon and won rings ...

if you fail any harder your mother is gonna come down in the basement and slap you .

Parker also had The best player in the NBA on his team to take attention away from him. Oh and Chris Paul didn't play against Parker in 2002, just so you know.
I didn't realize Ramon only played against Eddie House, my bad. Even if he does play against backups sometimes, does that make them worse defenders. Parker went up against Nash? Wow, how did he ever find the ability to score against the great defense of Steve Nash? Who's harder to score on Steve Nash or Anthony Johnson?
Your so bad this. I may as well just sit back and let you make my arguement for me.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#59 » by trwi7 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:38 am

BDUB_30 wrote:ramon has played in 70 games thus far , has started in 17 ...he has played the vast majority of these games against the anthony carters , and eddie houses of the nba .

Games started by opponent when Sessions started at PG:

Ronald Murray
Rajon Rondo
T.J. Ford
Rajon Rondo
Devin Harris
Chris Duhon
Randy Foye
Chris Duhon
Rodney Stuckey
Rafer Alston

There's some good PG's on that list.

Why not?

even if their stats were comparable . youre still a god damn moron for trying to compare the guy to a player whos played the positon and won rings ...

You're an idiot for believing that. We can't compare Andrew Bogut to Francisco Elson because Elson started for a championship team. We can't compare LeBron James to Bruce Bowen because James has never won a championship.

That's basically what your argument is. It's almost as horrible as your grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

Ahahaha, you fail epically in every post you make.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
BDUB_30
Banned User

Post#60 » by BDUB_30 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 am

trwi7 wrote:
BDUB_30 wrote:ramon has played in 70 games thus far , has started in 17 ...he has played the vast majority of these games against the anthony carters , and eddie houses of the nba .

Games started by opponent when Sessions started at PG:

Ronald Murray
Rajon Rondo
T.J. Ford
Rajon Rondo
Devin Harris
Chris Duhon
Randy Foye
Chris Duhon
Rodney Stuckey
Rafer Alston

There's some good PG's on that list.

Why not?

even if their stats were comparable . youre still a god damn moron for trying to compare the guy to a player whos played the positon and won rings ...

You're an idiot for believing that. We can't compare Andrew Bogut to Francisco Elson because Elson started for a championship team. We can't compare LeBron James to Bruce Bowen because James has never won a championship.

That's basically what your argument is. It's almost as horrible as your grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

Ahahaha, you fail epically in every post you make.

well my argument seems to be generating a wholleeeee lot of frustration ..

usualy when people talk out of their ass ( as you seem to do on here often ) nobody bothers to take them seriously , its only when you make solid points time and time again that people seem to respond ..

for example , i very rarely read anything you type only because you comment on everything .. you have an insane amount of posts , and its like you live here .. anytime ANYONE comments , twiry comes out from the rock he lives under and shares his 2cents ...so for example , i didnt even read that big pile of horse crap you just wrote because you comment on literally EVERYTHING ....so sorry kid , im not interested in having a debate with ya ..

Return to Milwaukee Bucks