ImageImage

Any Bucks Fans in Detroit Area?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

buxfan
Ballboy
And1: 0

Any Bucks Fans in Detroit Area? 

Post#1 » by buxfan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 pm

I got a suite to take my young daughter to the game tomorrow night against the Pistons to start teaching her the joys and pains of Bucks basketball. We wanted to be their live without annoying anyone around us and having privacy in the event she need sto be changed, fed, etc. Unfortunately, she has an ear infection and will not be able to go and will stay home with my wife. So, I have the whole suite to myself. Anyone who would cheer for the Bucks is welcome to join me. No charge, although I do accept beer. I have a bunch of tickets, and some parking passes.

Email me at emullarky@yahoo.com.

-Eric
*** Bucks Fan in Michigan ***
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Re: Any Bucks Fans in Detroit Area? 

Post#2 » by jerrod » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:55 pm

man, that's awesome (not the reason you're by yourself of course, just that you'd offer) i hope you find some people
buxfan
Ballboy

Post#3 » by buxfan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Better that they get used (by Bucks fans of course) than to go un-used.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#4 » by WEFFPIM » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:14 pm

There's barely any in Milwaukee let alone Detroit. But if you find some, awesome.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#5 » by trwi7 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:42 am

I'll go to Newark before Detroit, thank you very much.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,008

Post#6 » by ReasonablySober » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 am

That's a really nice offer but I don't think there are any around here who fit the description.

I hope your daughter is feeling better.
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Post#7 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 am

jerrod wrote:man, that's awesome (not the reason you're by yourself of course, just that you'd offer) i hope you find some people

+1

IIRC, midranger might be joining you in the Detroit area soon, but I don't think he's there yet.

Under different circumstances, I'd make a business trip out of it (plenty of business to be done Tuesday during the day and Wednesday during the day) and join you myself.

If you're trying to fill that suite with more Bucks fans, I could try and put you in touch with Charlie Bell's people. Pistons games sell out usually anyway, so Bell might not have been able to secure enough tickets for friends and family. Michigan is still home to most of them. They aren't exactly Bucks fans like you or I, but they've been Bucks fans since Charlie joined the team for the 05-06 season.

I don't know, that could end up being pretty cool.
Send an email to fanrevolt@gmail.com with what info you want me to pass on and I'll see what I can do.
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
buxfan
Ballboy

Post#8 » by buxfan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 pm

GrandAdmiralDan wrote:
+1

IIRC, midranger might be joining you in the Detroit area soon, but I don't think he's there yet.

Under different circumstances, I'd make a business trip out of it (plenty of business to be done Tuesday during the day and Wednesday during the day) and join you myself.

If you're trying to fill that suite with more Bucks fans, I could try and put you in touch with Charlie Bell's people. Pistons games sell out usually anyway, so Bell might not have been able to secure enough tickets for friends and family. Michigan is still home to most of them. They aren't exactly Bucks fans like you or I, but they've been Bucks fans since Charlie joined the team for the 05-06 season.

I don't know, that could end up being pretty cool.
Send an email to fanrevolt@gmail.com with what info you want me to pass on and I'll see what I can do.

Email sent. That would be pretty cool. I just really want the tickets to get used. And if no Bucks fans step up, I'll have to ofefr them to Pistons fans. :oops:
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#9 » by trwi7 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm

buxfan wrote:I just really want the tickets to get used. And if no Bucks fans step up, I'll have to ofefr them to Pistons fans. :oops:

Screw that. If no Bucks fans go, take the suite for yourself. No way I would share a suite with fans from another team.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#10 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:06 pm

If there are...then you better have to go over to Auburn Hills tonite and pull the Pistons off of Ramon Sessions...

It is payback tonite for the Pistons. Let Sessions drop 44pts again on Pistons...

I highly doubt Ramon will do that again.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks