ImageImage

Cavs at Bucks Postgame

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Re: Cavs at Bucks Postgame 

Post#161 » by jerrod » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 pm

so to summarize, mbbot thinks that weed gives people the ability to make 25 foot 3 pointers and hgh makes you invincible
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,056

Post#162 » by paulpressey25 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 pm

I think a number of NBA players have juiced over the years. Guys like Karl Malone especially.

I wouldn't be surprised at all that LeBron takes HGH or the like. Nor Dwight Howard.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#163 » by aboveAverage » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:36 pm

What really pisses me off is if Lebron doesn't make those bullsht prayer three pointers, we would have won the game. Of course it has to happen against the Bucks.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#164 » by jerrod » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:39 pm

aboveAverage wrote:What really pisses me off is if Lebron doesn't make those bullsht prayer three pointers, we would have won the game. Of course it has to happen against the Bucks.

the old "if the other team didn't make as many shots they wouldn't have won" reasoning. i always know you were jon mcglocklin :D
RamonSessions
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#165 » by RamonSessions » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:42 pm

aboveAverage wrote:What really pisses me off is if Lebron doesn't make those bullsht prayer three pointers, we would have won the game. Of course it has to happen against the Bucks.

.... no no no!

If only Luc Richard wouldn't have owned LeBron a few times with nonchalance and caused him to elevate his game in a stroke of alpha male mentality, we WOULD have won this game.

In all seriousness, LRMAM will be an astoundingly good defensive asset when he's got more experience under his belt and he does fairly well against LeBron barring the insane threes but who else was going to stop that?
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,026

Post#166 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:10 pm

CharlosVllnueva wrote:Why does everyone speak of the playoffs here as if it is some sort of championship?

This isn't baseball, the lowest seed entry isn't something to boast about.

I'd reminisce kindly on an Eastern Conference Finals win or even a series win. Those aren't going to happen with this roster and we all know there is nothing we can do to it. The "winning atmosphere" takes winning to occur. "Winning" takes a star or at least a collection of productive players under decent contracts so you can add certain pieces.

If you were at the BC Friday Night, you would be begging for Playoff basketball. I don't care if we get swept in 4. I know LBJ was just fooling with us, but for a 45 minutes the Bucks more than stood their own, the crowd was going nuts, and the game was pretty intense. Times that by 10 and you have the playoffs.

You telling me that the Bucks wouldn't benefit from playing LBJ or Boston in the playoffs? They would learn that have to buckle down in the playoffs. In the regular season you can win by offense and the better team not playing hard. That won't have in a 7 game series.
L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#167 » by L&H_05 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:26 pm

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote: Someone has to have him pee in a cup...
:rofl: This guy is outta control..
jeremyd236
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#168 » by jeremyd236 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:59 pm

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:No he is not...I am. I cant stand LeBron or his game. I think he is juicing. I think he is HGH or some substance. Someone has to have him pee in a cup...

No one shoots or plays like that coming out of a half with his horrible fundamentals...without getting some kind of help. One man should not beat an entire team...like that throwing stuff in 5 steps from the 3pt line...

A lot of my boys can do that....BUT ONLY WHEN THEY ARE GEEKED UP AND HIGH on weed, or drunk or on roids!

Some perfomances you can just tell are superhuman or abnormal....not due to greatness or skill but from 'other means.' You all can disagree with me all you want. That is your right. But I'm sorry...that is not right...

I refuse to beleive that he is not taking something not tested by the NBA at his age...A billion dollar athlete...hell no. He is on something.

He has a street game...that is all. No polish and no substance. All flash and fake flair. Even Rick Barry sees that...and anyone who knows the game see that and who is not caught up in the manufactured drama and hype of a demigod.

I can't stand him or anything he stands for in the NBA....or Pro Sports. All it is Showmanship and one player thinking like they are bigger then the game itself and they are not.

As physical as he plays and runs through people even at 21...22...23... WHY DOESN'T LEBRON GET HURT???

There is no way in the world he is not on something... :noway: I dont care what anyone tries to con me into believing.

The greatest post in a long time
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#169 » by EastSideBucksFan » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Playing drunk is the ultimate performance enhancing drug

Vin Baker put up double doubles on a regular basis with a fifth of gin in him.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks