ImageImage

I Don't Give A Fxxk About The Tax, We Need to Keep CV

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

I Don't Give A Fxxk About The Tax, We Need to Keep CV 

Post#1 » by BobbyLight » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 am

It's been said a million times, but I am taking a different approach. I am saying fxxk the tax, sign CV. Worry about salary later when you can get rid of Redd or maybe Package out Pick/Alexander and Gadz to a team who is well under the cap looking for young players/picks. Memphis or OKC would take on Gadz salary for our pick and Alexander. They could then package our pick to get a higher pick.

Whatever it takes CV needs to be in a Bucks uni next year. If that doesn't happen, my head will explode.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Re: I Don't Give A Fxxk About The Tax, We Need to Keep CV 

Post#2 » by WEFFPIM » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:30 am

This will be locked
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
BobbyLight
RealGM

Post#3 » by BobbyLight » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:32 am

I know, frustration
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,327

Post#4 » by Mags FTW » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:33 am

Get 'er done BC.

Oops, sorry. I'm used to seeing these heat of the moment threads on the Raptor board.
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,241

Post#5 » by LUKE23 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 am

What really will teach Hammond a lesson about thinking short-term is this team missing the playoffs with RJ playing marginal basketball and CV exploding the rest of the season. Not saying I want that to happen, but it would teach him a lesson.
BobbyLight
RealGM

Post#6 » by BobbyLight » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:47 am

Yeah so it was kind of a stupid post, but is it at all possible to see our 1st pick, Alexander and Gadz to a young team under the cap. Is that at all realistic?
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#7 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 am

I was just looking to see if I could make a Charlie V thread...

i could not agree with you more. I am so proud of Charlie V. That's my guy now...he has my vote for Most Improved Player in the NBA...this year.

I had my doubts...about him. I doubted his committment, toughness, and motivation. Now I question nothing! I am so proud of how he has transformed himself I do not know what to do.

He is a credit to every young baller in the NBA who does things the right way and the right heart and intentions. Charlie V and Kevin Durant are two young cats who work hard on their games and who desire to be great and want to be coached, want to learn and want to grow to superstadom.

Yes Charlie wants to be paid..there is nothing wrong with that. But he has his priorities straight and he is working to be a better player, better teamate, and better pro and then that increases his shot at much much better value and pay.

You go Charlie V....great game tonite and great last two months! He looks absolutely effortless and at times unstoppable. Charlie V, Nene Hilario and Kevin Durant are on the way up....

From a fan who has seen a lot of bucks come through here...I appreciate Charlie's work on his all around game. you gotta resign this young man if they dont do anything else.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,425

Post#8 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 am

All being discussed already viewtopic.php?f=21&t=883459
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks