ImageImage

Villanueva Posting On Twitter At Halftime Today

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Villanueva Posting On Twitter At Halftime Today 

Post#1 » by europa » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:46 pm

I can't imagine this is going to go over well with Skiles. Then again, maybe Skiles was Twittering too. :)

In da locker room, snuck to post my twitt. We're playing the Celtics, tie ball game at da half. Coach wants more toughness. I gotta step up.
Nothing will not break me.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,432

Re: Villanueva Posting On Twitter At Halftime Today 

Post#2 » by ReasonablySober » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 pm

:D
europa
RealGM

Post#3 » by europa » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:54 pm

For those who are on Twitter, I do recommend following Villanueva. He's on there a lot and he takes time to respond to questions and comments. So he's really into it.

Whether he should be twittering during a game or even at halftime ... well that's another issue entirely. :)
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#4 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:07 am

My question to you is: How in the heck do YOU know what Villanueva did in the locker room at halftime????????????????????? :confused:

And why do you care, and why did you come back to report that here? Showoff! I KNEW YOU WERE A BUCKS APOLOGISTS AND INSIDER!

How do you know this!? I don't know whether to be impressed or even more leery of you now? I don't know how to take you anymore. Tell us! It's evidently something you want us to know or you wouldn't be playing these games...

No wonder we never agree on anything since the Jsonline days...you are not even objective and unbias if you work for the Bucks as I suspected all along!

So who are you....really? The trainer? I notice you never post during the games so evidently you are with the team EVEN AT ROAD GAMES...
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,442

Post#5 » by paulpressey25 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 am

That's awesome. I think society's downfall will be people addicted to the web/email/cell/twitter........but for now, it is pretty funny.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
RamonSessions
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#6 » by RamonSessions » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am

http://twitter.com/CV31

I hope MBBOT forgot to mark his posts in green font today, they've been rather off.
europa
RealGM

Post#7 » by europa » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:13 am

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:So who are you....really?

I'm the one on the left.

RamonSessions
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#8 » by RamonSessions » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am

Would you happen to be the one left over from the past image central in this one ? Your statement implies that you could be either of the two, depending on perspective.
Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,959

Post#9 » by Jez2983 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am

Our left or stage left? If so Europa, dayum!
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User

Post#10 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am

In fact, since you were so busy worrying about what Charlie was doing postng on Twitter at half, I was more incensed to learn that George Karl had a fued and ego trip with Ray Allen during his time here when it was Karl who shipped Ray out and began this downward spiral we are in today!

I just happened to turn on the Bucks game at halftime not even knowing (or caring) that they were playing early on Sunday and as it would have it, Ray Allen was being interviewed by Dennis Krause.

Ray made some very candid statement and came flat out and said he and Karl do not speak and said that the fans do not come out to see the Coach and buy his jersey so Karl should back off!

Krause asked some pointed questions that got some direct answers from Ray which I appreciated and not the jellyfish stuff we get from our own reporters on the subject. Karl thought he was Don Nelson here and could just launch anybody when he would not let Ray be who he was.

We have not won since Ray left town. It was Karl who got rid of Redd, brought in Payton and who elevated Michael Redd above the Hall of Fame caliber '6th man' that he is, and that he was and not this Franchise player or FACE OF THIS TEAM getting franchise money!!!

So while you were worrying about what Charlie V was doing on Twitter at halftime, I was much more concerned about that Allen and Krause interview, and now I am even more mad at the Bucks now!

That team was busted up way too early like Allen said...you can fault loser ass George Karl for that!

:vent:
europa
RealGM

Post#11 » by europa » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 am

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:I was more incensed to learn that George Karl had a fued and ego trip with Ray Allen during his time here when it was Karl who shipped Ray out.

Just found out about that one today?

Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to be this guy would you?

MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User

Post#12 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 am

europa wrote:
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:So who are you....really?

I'm the one on the left.

Ah, so you are Bango! :naaa:

Ah...my friend. So there we go! That is who you are....eh? My oh my oh my! By the way, who is your 'friend' on the right? Oh...never mind...

Well that tells me a lot. I knew it had to be someone...who is an 'insider.' I guess this is a kick in the head. Let me get my bearings straight here.

Hmm....now I really do not know how to respond or take you you from here on out... :dontknow:

:thinking: .......

So tell me, are you really 'hurt' or was your injury simply a publicity stunt to keep everyone feeling sorry for us because of the injuries to Redd and Bogut?
kebzach
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#13 » by kebzach » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:30 am

I was as shocked as I could be when I saw that message from CV at halftime today. There's a part of me that thinks (hopes) that one of CV's brothers or friends that were in for the weekend did that post instead of him, but who knows.
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,328

Post#14 » by El Duderino » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:31 am

It must be an i'm getting old thing, but i just don't get the whole twitter deal. All kinds of people posting and reading about there inane things/thoughts going on during their days. What exactly am i missing here?
europa
RealGM

Post#15 » by europa » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:32 am

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:So tell me, are you really 'hurt' or was your injury simply a publicity stunt to keep everyone feeling sorry for us because of the injuries to Redd and Bogut?

It was both. I'm actually hurt but it was also a publicity stunt. Fortunately, the blonde next to me has been taking very good care of me. She's here cooking dinner for me right now. Skiles and Hammond are here too. They both say hi. Kohl's out making a beer run.
Wise1
RealGM
And1: 256

Post#16 » by Wise1 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 am

europa wrote:
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:So tell me, are you really 'hurt' or was your injury simply a publicity stunt to keep everyone feeling sorry for us because of the injuries to Redd and Bogut?

It was both. I'm actually hurt but it was also a publicity stunt. Fortunately, the blonde next to me has been taking very good care of me. She's here cooking dinner for me right now. Skiles and Hammond are here too. They both say hi. Kohl's out making a beer run.

It isn't even fair what you're doing here. lol.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#17 » by jerrod » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 am

kebzach wrote:I was as shocked as I could be when I saw that message from CV at halftime today. There's a part of me that thinks (hopes) that one of CV's brothers or friends that were in for the weekend did that post instead of him, but who knows.

really? i've read about players checking their cell phones at halftime a bunch of times. you were really shocked?
europa
RealGM

Post#18 » by europa » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 am

El Duderino wrote:It must be an i'm getting old thing, but i just don't get the whole twitter deal. All kinds of people posting and reading about there inane things/thoughts going on during their days. What exactly am i missing here?

I don't really get the point of it either. I guess it's for people who want even more immediate interaction than what places like Facebook or My Space give you. Short bursts of comments to whoever might be reading. It seems more like a phase to me whereas sites like Facebook and My Space look like they'll have some genuine staying power due to their social networking strengths.

Again, though, I do recommend following Villanueva and Bogut on Twitter if you have it. They're both very interactive with people and seem like genuinely cool guys.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,445

Post#19 » by trwi7 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 am

europa wrote:Whether he should be twittering

Isn't it called Tweeting? :D
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
europa
RealGM

Post#20 » by europa » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 am

Wise1 wrote:
europa wrote:

It isn't even fair what you're doing here. lol.

Shhhh. :)

Return to Milwaukee Bucks