Image Image Image Image

Clendening traded!!!!

Moderator: TNBT

GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

Clendening traded!!!! 

Post#1 » by GRADEN » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Why????.... And to Van for a 5th round 18 year old Swed I never heard of.... This screams that he did either not fit at all or he did something wrong guys bc this makes NO sense to me.... Really really bad trade. IMO he was worth a player and a 3rd at least

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
GRADEN
Head Coach

Clendening traded!!!! 

Post#2 » by GRADEN » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:15 pm

Makes a lil more sense when u see the Linkopings connection.... The Hawks brass knows that club inside and out. Gustav Forsling is only 18 which still means we traded a very offensive ready for the pros Dman for a guy 3 years away....

This trade still looks very much in the Canucks favor as they get a guy that will likely play 10-12 mins right away for them and we MAY have a guy in 2-4 years

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Re: Clendening traded!!!! 

Post#3 » by TNBT » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:33 am

A bit late on the subject, but I'm with you GRADEN. From everything I had heard, Clendening was really developing into a quality d-man, so this trade was bizarre to me. Either he's done something very wrong, or the club sees something really, really good in this other kid. That's all I can think of, because it couldn't be an injury or something as any team we tried to trade him to would have done their research and full medicals before agreeing to the trade anyway.
GRADEN
Head Coach

Clendening traded!!!! 

Post#4 » by GRADEN » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Wow it's not just me talking to me anymore.... Crazy

Something he did must have pissed them off, only thing I can think of. He is an NHL ready offensive d man

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#5 » by TNBT » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:07 am

Any idea about the new kid we got? I haven't heard a thing about the kid, other than that he's a young Euro d-man.
GRADEN
Head Coach

Clendening traded!!!! 

Post#6 » by GRADEN » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Yea bowman saw him in the 2-4 game linko or swede showcase or something that happened like 3-4 months ago... I forget what it's called.... Anyways the kid opened a lot of eyes there and I assume he just fell in love with him.... I hear the kid can really skate and move the puck with calmness which is rare at his age.... Again can't stress enough we won't see or hear much about him for 3 years or more

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#7 » by TNBT » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Great skater and puck moving d-man... is he an offensive-minded defenseman like Clendening?
GRADEN
Head Coach

Clendening traded!!!! 

Post#8 » by GRADEN » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Man I'm still so sad TJ Brodie got locked up.... Kid is a star and fits us so well... Would have been a killer hawk I'm telling ya

Return to Chicago Blackhawks