Image Image Image Image

Ryan Hartman impressions...

Moderator: TNBT

GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

Post#1 » by GRADEN » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Guys.... We knew he was good but man despite no points yet (only 8-10 mins a game in 4 games) I am getting a serious Saad vibe from him. He turned 20 like 5 months ago and honestly he should stay up at the big stage for at least 20 games and maybe even the playoffs.

Best thing is his back pursuit... It's killer just like saad

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Re: Ryan Hartman impressions... 

Post#2 » by ADDinChicago » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:09 pm

I really like what Hartman brings and did since his first NHL shift. I hope for very good things to come for him with the Hawks. Once he cracks Q's rotation, I think he'll stick.

Nice to see a local kid making the best of a golden opportunity.
GRADEN
Head Coach

Post#3 » by GRADEN » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Yea I'm excited too and it's funny because we really were looking at great skating d man Shea Theodore but Ducks took him 4 spots earlier.... Hartman was projected like 16-24 and he slipped to us mainly I think due to average size from a wing board battle debate inside teams war rooms.... Good for us, yea first shift and bam hits off skates a long time vet... It was amazing

ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Post#4 » by ADDinChicago » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:15 am

Now Hartman was sent back to Rockford with Raanta & Scott Darling signed a 2-year extension. I think something's coming in the goalie dept.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Post#5 » by TNBT » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Something has to be coming in the goalie department for sure. There's no way that we can keep all three guys happy, with one having to spend time in the AHL.

As for Hartman, I'm impressed as well. He's got skills, but also great heart and grit. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do in a Blackhawks uniform as he gets more and more experience.
GRADEN
Head Coach

Post#6 » by GRADEN » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Yea hmmm it's an odd coming and goings lately guys.... Actually I'm working on a topic that u guys will find interesting on if our brass is really doing a good job or not... My opinion is a tough one to swallow, bc I find we aren't getting good compensation

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Post#7 » by TNBT » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:34 am

I look forward to reading your thread, G.

Return to Chicago Blackhawks