GAME 2 - Hawks v Ducks

Moderator: TNBT

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

GAME 2 - Hawks v Ducks 

Post#1 » by TNBT » Wed May 20, 2015 1:51 pm

Massive game. Longest in our history, in fact. Lets get some chatter going then, shall we?
GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

GAME 2 - Hawks v Ducks 

Post#2 » by GRADEN » Wed May 20, 2015 8:33 pm

I recorded over 4hrs worth... Way short lol

Thought they outplayed us nastily in 2nd and that was the key to the entire game only giving up 1 in the 2nd.

This is a dog fight straight up

Btw what the HECK with that second penalty to Stoner ??... Why did he not get 4 minutes as Kruger was bleeding all over the ice and was spitting out blood for 5 minutes on the bench

It's obvious what a huge Kruger fan I am, I'm thrilled he got the game winner. If u read my huge preview 4 years ago u will see that I thought he was going to be a big time player when he was just 19-20.... I know good when I see a couple of certain signs. He was obviously refined and knows spacing perfectly

Another thing...... Get Timmonen off this team!!,! He is slow, old, small, and has no idea on when to pitch in or skate back.... This is hands down the worst trade our Hawks brass has made. Vermette is OK but clearly not worth a 1st.... I'm still sooooo made at these deals. You telling me one of our young prospects or an increased TOI role for Teuvo Cumiskey Desjardins or other couldn't do just as much or more than the two of them.... I'm so upset, still.... ADJ was the only nice deal we made

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Re: GAME 2 - Hawks v Ducks 

Post#3 » by ADDinChicago » Wed May 20, 2015 9:17 pm

Just like the win over the Preds, the bar we were at had to kick us out at 1am, so I heard the winning goal on WGN. Glad Kruger got the winner after getting slammed into the boards earlier. It just felt right.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#4 » by TNBT » Thu May 21, 2015 7:16 am

You're not the only one who had high expectations for Kruger, G. I was hoping initially that he might become that 2nd line center that we'd been looking for, but I love what he gives us on that 4th line with his defence, grit and hustle. The kid has plenty of heart.
GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

GAME 2 - Hawks v Ducks 

Post#5 » by GRADEN » Thu May 21, 2015 7:41 am

He is our go-to PK guy and a complete nuisance to opposing stars... Much like Bolland was... I just hope he doesn't get burnt out with his style of play... He is a heck of a player guys we are lucky to have him.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Post#6 » by ADDinChicago » Thu May 21, 2015 10:08 am

TNBT wrote:You're not the only one who had high expectations for Kruger, G. I was hoping initially that he might become that 2nd line center that we'd been looking for, but I love what he gives us on that 4th line with his defence, grit and hustle. The kid has plenty of heart.

He might be on the 2nd line by default next season with Richards and Vermette gone.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

GAME 2 - Hawks v Ducks 

Post#7 » by TNBT » Thu May 21, 2015 4:19 pm

I'm expecting that Teravainen will be our 2nd line guy next season. I mean he's improved all season from what I can gather. Anyone who has seen more of him want to comment?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Return to Chicago Blackhawks