Bowman's gone crazy!

Moderator: TNBT

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Bowman's gone crazy! 

Post#1 » by TNBT » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:36 pm

We've just traded Hammer and Panarin! I haven't got time to post all the details because it's nearly 3am and I need some sleep, but this is going to be a rebuilding year by the looks of it.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM mobile app
GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

Re: Bowman's gone crazy! 

Post#2 » by GRADEN » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Yea what the hell just faking happened!!

You insane! We lost TvR and now Hjalmer whom is one of the best defensive blue liners in the game

AP just extended for less than value and paired with Kane like PB&ok

This is idiotic
GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

Post#3 » by GRADEN » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:55 pm

How do U tear apart a 1st place club like this.... has to be for a FA deal in place .... only thing I can think of
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Post#4 » by TNBT » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 am

I'm loving having Saad back, but not at the cost of Panarin. I could (maybe) understand if Saad was cheaper and we just couldn't afford Panarin, but they're basically on the same salary. How the hell you going to trade Panarin for Saad, and not save anything?! I love Saad, but I love Panarin more.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
molepharmer
Head Coach
And1: 1,131

Post#5 » by molepharmer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:34 pm

I thought the Panarin for Saad swap was a great deal for the Hawks. Reasons have been discussed many places; cost control of Saad vs Panarin and Saad's the much better two-way player (Panarin better offensively). Supposedly Panarin made some comments in a Russian(?) interview about being tired at the end of the season - whatever the comments were, they didn't sit well with the Hawks f.o., as the rumor goes.

Hated seeing the Hammer traded. But he was going to be f.a. in two years and Murphy's contract is a given. The trade was crap in return for the Hammer of the past. But might be a good trade for the Hammer of the future.

I imagine Kruger will still eventually be moved, after Hawks pay his $2 mil bonus on July 1. Then the Hawks will get LTIR salary relief for Hossa. Probably with the 'extra'(?) cap money Hawks will pursue a F.A. Will give the team a vastly different look next year.

Out - Hossa, Hammer, Panarin, Darling, Motte, TVR, Kruger(?), Campbell(?), Oduya(?)
In - Murphy, Forsberg, Saad, Dauphin, Ruttu; probably see more of Forsling, Kempny, Hayden(?), Debrincat(?)
TGibson (1/28/17); "..."a 4 or 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 for drama"...What's the worst? "...yelling matches with Thibs, everybody is just going crazy and I'm just sitting there...like, 'Don't call my name please..."

Return to Chicago Blackhawks