ImageImageImageImage

Great read even if you hate hockey (Calgary vs. Detroit)

Moderator: Mr Swagtastic

Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,179

Great read even if you hate hockey (Calgary vs. Detroit) 

Post#1 » by Mr Swagtastic » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:54 pm

This is great article I found online just now

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2 ... id=2832445

Enjoy
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#2 » by moose man » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:58 am

Good read. Made some very valid points. One thing that I don't agree with though is that the flames have strayed far from their Identity with their player personnel swaps. I think their identity took a hit when Sutter went up in to the press box and Playfair took over. I think Sutter was a better coach and demanded more which the players respected. Anyways should be a good series, sorry to get off topic on the Red Wings board.
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,179

Post#3 » by Mr Swagtastic » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:06 pm

moose man wrote:Good read. Made some very valid points. One thing that I don't agree with though is that the flames have strayed far from their Identity with their player personnel swaps. I think their identity took a hit when Sutter went up in to the press box and Playfair took over. I think Sutter was a better coach and demanded more which the players respected. Anyways should be a good series, sorry to get off topic on the Red Wings board.

No need for applogizes it's not OT really it has to do with the series at hand.

I can't stand Sutter he's a dirty coach that likes to run the goalies. I wish we still had Bob Probert and Joey Kocer "The Bruise Brothers" to run him into the boards.
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#4 » by moose man » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:10 pm

He was born on a farm, so he's your typical farm boy. He grew up in a difficult situation. He's one of those guys you hate to play against but you have to love playing for. He loves the rough stuff and hes willing to do whatever it takes to win. I just wish he would strap on the skates for the Flames.

Return to Detroit Red Wings