ImageImageImage

Hudson's hip

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

revprodeji
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8
Location: Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought

Hudson's hip 

Post#1 » by revprodeji » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:37 am

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi ... p_surgery/

Hopefully it helps his hip hop, cause it was broke.
http://www.timetoshop.org
Weight management, Sports nutrition and more...
funkatron101
General Manager
And1: 991

Post#2 » by funkatron101 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Where's a good rim shot when we need one?
Lattimer wrote:Cracks me up that people still think that Wiggins will be involved in the trade for Love. Wolves are out of their mind if they think they are getting Wiggins for Love.
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,762

Post#3 » by Basti » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:06 pm

damn poor huddy. I know he kinda sucked when he was here most of the time but nobody deserves things like that. didn't the wiretap say a few weeks ago that his career might be over?
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,917

Post#4 » by Calinks » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Yea I feel bad for him. Despite things not panning out for him here I have no ill will towards the guy. Wish him a speedy recover, hopefully he will be back on his feet and fine soon.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
funkatron101
General Manager

Post#5 » by funkatron101 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm

I have ill will towards him, but I have more for his agent, and the Wolves front office. He had what, three good games in the playoffs, and that deserved that nice contract?

Then, after spending the majority of his time here not playing, he demands what, 80% of his contract?

He just helped cripple the team.
Lattimer wrote:Cracks me up that people still think that Wiggins will be involved in the trade for Love. Wolves are out of their mind if they think they are getting Wiggins for Love.
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,848

Post#6 » by C.lupus » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:34 pm

funkatron101 wrote:I have ill will towards him, but I have more for his agent, and the Wolves front office. He had what, three good games in the playoffs, and that deserved that nice contract?

Then, after spending the majority of his time here not playing, he demands what, 80% of his contract?

He just helped cripple the team.

Hudson's agent was doing his job. The wolve's FO dropped the ball on this one. I don't blame a guy for asking for a big payday, but I do blame the team for giving it to him if he doesn't deserve it.
funkatron101
General Manager

Post#7 » by funkatron101 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:47 pm

I started really disliking Hudson after he was making trade demands. I'm sorry bud, you've been warming the bench for the past 3 years, i don't think you are in a position to be disgruntled at the team that is paying you millions to do nothing.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves