Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

shangrila
RealGM
And1: 6,067

Re: RE: Re: The Newest Video Game Thread 

Post#1841 » by shangrila » Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 am

Calinks wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:
Calinks wrote:Klomp do you use wifi on your xbox? If possible I'd try a wired connection and see if that still goes out. I kind of doubt your xbox having internet issues would have anything to do with your consoles over all health. Could just be having wifi issues which happens form time to time with consoles. Might need to try refreshing your isp address or half a dozen other things if there is a wifi issue.

I played and beat Mass Effect Andromeda. Seemed like it took forever. I think its definitely the weakest of the Mass Effect games. I did however still enjoy it for the most part, it just seems like one of those games that doesn't respect your time very much and throws in a lot of mundane tasks. The story is also not as good as past games.

I really want to check out Persona 5. JRPG's are not really my bag but I have heard too many good things and it just seems like one of those games I will wind up trying that's different and totally enjoy thoroughly. That has happened to me a few times over the years, Yakuza 1 on PS2, Deadly Premonition on 360, and Hand of Fate on Xbox 1. For someone like me who typically can tell almost exactly how much I will like a game just by looking at it, its a pretty cool feeling when something surprises me like that.

I rented and played MLB the Show for a few days couple weeks back. Not really a baseball fan but playing their career mode was really fun. I was breaking records all over the place, great graphics and pretty satisfying commentary/presentation.

I completely agree on Mass Effect Andromeda. I am yet to beat the game but I hardly even load it nowadays. It suffers from poor pacing, you can get stuck on one planet for hours just boringly going back and forth doing sidequests you dont care about, or better yet looking for minerals to scan.... Game is unneceserally big, those sanbox planets that offer nothing but waste time driving from spot a to spot b. For an rpg, loot is boring and dialoque options are a joke.

Sent from my SM-A510F using RealGM mobile app

Yea, I think they really misfired. Also for adult gamers, a lot of them do not have a ton of free time to put into these games these days. I have more than most people my age and even I get bogged down by a game like this. They got to know that a lot of Mass Effect fans who were maybe in their early 20's or late teens when the first came out in 07 are older now and they still want to play but they don't want to be doing all the boring crap they are throwing in there. I spent several hours on these planets that were really not that interesting. Lots of fetch quests, little story development. Someone said it like doing a massively multiplayer online games missions in a single player game and its kind of true. They have you running around doing the lamest things. Compare that to the other ME games where you had big story arcs and huge choices that changed the game.

Not saying you cant make games like this open world but we need that interesting, story driven dynamic too. Look at Wither 3,, that game had very interesting and engaging side quests. Don't make a massive just for the sake of making it massive, there needs to be substance too.

The quest that summed up the entire game for me was the movie night one. The amount of backtracking and going back and forth to get that done was one of the worst experiences I've had in an RPG...ever, really.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,785

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Newest Video Game Thread 

Post#1842 » by UcanUwill » Wed May 17, 2017 8:59 am

shangrila wrote:
Calinks wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:I completely agree on Mass Effect Andromeda. I am yet to beat the game but I hardly even load it nowadays. It suffers from poor pacing, you can get stuck on one planet for hours just boringly going back and forth doing sidequests you dont care about, or better yet looking for minerals to scan.... Game is unneceserally big, those sanbox planets that offer nothing but waste time driving from spot a to spot b. For an rpg, loot is boring and dialoque options are a joke.

Yea, I think they really misfired. Also for adult gamers, a lot of them do not have a ton of free time to put into these games these days. I have more than most people my age and even I get bogged down by a game like this. They got to know that a lot of Mass Effect fans who were maybe in their early 20's or late teens when the first came out in 07 are older now and they still want to play but they don't want to be doing all the boring crap they are throwing in there. I spent several hours on these planets that were really not that interesting. Lots of fetch quests, little story development. Someone said it like doing a massively multiplayer online games missions in a single player game and its kind of true. They have you running around doing the lamest things. Compare that to the other ME games where you had big story arcs and huge choices that changed the game.

Not saying you cant make games like this open world but we need that interesting, story driven dynamic too. Look at Wither 3,, that game had very interesting and engaging side quests. Don't make a massive just for the sake of making it massive, there needs to be substance too.

The quest that summed up the entire game for me was the movie night one. The amount of backtracking and going back and forth to get that done was one of the worst experiences I've had in an RPG...ever, really.

Now i am not looking forward to it.... honestly, at least combat is really good even tho i miss ability to slow time and order everyone around. What i find weird, and i know this a problem with most games, but you are very trigger happy. You kill and ask questions later, it doesnt really flow with a narrative, game trying to be so serious of how goodie you are while you slaughtering every outlaw at first sight. It is very similar to bioshock infinite in that regard.

TheDominator273
Sixth Man
And1: 1,079

Re: The Newest Video Game Thread 

Post#1843 » by TheDominator273 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:34 am

Rebranding is my favorite thing to do in 2k, in my player lock career I'm redoing all 30 teams to mimic the transition to Nike. I finished the first division.

Atlantic Division

Philadelphia 76ers

As a child of the 90's I grew to love basketball in Allen Iverson's heyday so that era of uniform has always struck a chord with me. I like the current uniforms the Sixers wear, and the color scheme makes sense for their name, but nostalgia won out in this design.

Spoiler:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Boston Celtics

The Celtics have an iconic uniform. I didn't want to mess with it much besides adding the Nike branding. I did change the collar type to wishbone as it looked nice with the striping they use on the collar.

Spoiler:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

New York Knicks

The Knicks are another team that a classic style suits well. I wanted to keep the classic look by utilizing the striping the 1952-61 uniforms had. I also went with the wordmark under the number on the front like the jerseys from 1979-83. With the wordmark I went with a slightly modern font to make the uniform look like a modern jersey and not a throwback.

Spoiler:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Brooklyn Nets

When the Nets moved to Brooklyn they wanted to create a timeless look, but what they ended up creating was the most boring set of uniforms in the league. I think the 2 color look can work, but its hard to accomplish with black and white so I went with a blue reminiscent of the Brooklyn Dodgers and incorporated the "net" side stripes from the New Jersey uniforms.

Spoiler:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Toronto Raptors

The Raptors have suffered from losing more and more of their identity as they have changed their branding. I decided to tie in some of all of their era's and as much as I like the purple uniforms, I kept them as an alternate with red being the primary road uniform.

Spoiler:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,332

Post#1844 » by Calinks » Wed May 17, 2017 5:17 pm

You did all that on xbox? That's pretty damn cool man! Are they uploaded for download?
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
TheDominator273
Sixth Man

Post#1845 » by TheDominator273 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Calinks wrote:You did all that on xbox? That's pretty damn cool man! Are they uploaded for download?

They are all up for download on Xbox one under TheDominator273
King Malta
Starter
And1: 1,547

Post#1846 » by King Malta » Wed May 17, 2017 11:29 pm

HitmanCapone wrote:
theGreatRC wrote:If any of you are into trying something new with a beautiful story/characters/gameplay..I recommend the hell out of Persona 5

I'll check it out. I remember reading about it but my plate is already really full with games, just finally got around to beating Just Cause 3, now I'm working on The Narco Road DLC for Ghost Recon Wildlands. I also still have to finish Final Fantasy 15, Fall Out 4, The Division, Titan Fall 2 & Lego Jurassic World. Right now I told myself I'm not buying anymore games until I finish the ones I already have, seeing as at the time I had 8 games that I never even touched and until I knock out atleast 3 of those games I listed I'm not buying anymore new ones except the usual suspects, 2K, Madden, WWe2k and The new Tekken.

Also get the WWE game every year, have found them disappointing lately though. Last weekend I just downloaded a PS2 emulator and have been playing Here Comes the Pain instead, much better game IMO
King Malta
Starter

Post#1847 » by King Malta » Wed May 17, 2017 11:39 pm

UcanUwill wrote:
Calinks wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:I completely agree on Mass Effect Andromeda. I am yet to beat the game but I hardly even load it nowadays. It suffers from poor pacing, you can get stuck on one planet for hours just boringly going back and forth doing sidequests you dont care about, or better yet looking for minerals to scan.... Game is unneceserally big, those sanbox planets that offer nothing but waste time driving from spot a to spot b. For an rpg, loot is boring and dialoque options are a joke.

W3 side quests are better than most games' main quests. Every conversation in that game has cinematic camera angles and all that stuff as well. You invested all the time. Can't praise that game enough.

MEA I appreciate that the game is huge, you get your money's worth at least, but I would appreciate more condensed experience without all backtracking and tedious tasks. But its not the only issue with the game, writing is really not that great. It really shows in loyalty missions. Loyalty missions are good because its a straight story stuff without fillers, but the stories themselves are very underwhelming. I have only done Cora's and Vetra's missions so far, but its more like oh I am kinda into that thing stuff so maybe check it out, hey, than a true loyalty mission. In mass effect 2 all the loyalty missions where very emotionally important to these characters, extremely important. And you understood why they were there. Vetra's mission in Andromeda is a joke, I meant it turns out to be important when you start stirring the pot, but without benefit of hindsight, why is Vetra even interested, its completely unimportant to her. What a joke.

Had to quote this entire thread just because of how accurate I felt it was haha.

I absolutely adored the original Trilogy, if you're counting it as one continuous title it's probably my favourite video game ever and it's easily one of the greatest sci-fi stories across any medium in my opinion.

Andromeda is REALLY underwhelming though, I played about 18 hours (mostly sandboxing, only just got to the Angarran planet) and just felt it to be too needlessly big and filled with pointless quests, couple that with the lack of strong character development and an plot that doesn't really compel you to keep pushing through and it just doesn't feel too much like Mass Effect to me. After I finish off the Witcher I'll probably hard reset it and give it another go but I can't help but feel like it's a game that Bioware was forced to make then push out early solely as a safe cash grab for EA due it's famous name and rusted on fan-base.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#1848 » by Calinks » Thu May 18, 2017 1:47 am

King Malta wrote:
HitmanCapone wrote:
theGreatRC wrote:If any of you are into trying something new with a beautiful story/characters/gameplay..I recommend the hell out of Persona 5

I'll check it out. I remember reading about it but my plate is already really full with games, just finally got around to beating Just Cause 3, now I'm working on The Narco Road DLC for Ghost Recon Wildlands. I also still have to finish Final Fantasy 15, Fall Out 4, The Division, Titan Fall 2 & Lego Jurassic World. Right now I told myself I'm not buying anymore games until I finish the ones I already have, seeing as at the time I had 8 games that I never even touched and until I knock out atleast 3 of those games I listed I'm not buying anymore new ones except the usual suspects, 2K, Madden, WWe2k and The new Tekken.

Also get the WWE game every year, have found them disappointing lately though. Last weekend I just downloaded a PS2 emulator and have been playing Here Comes the Pain instead, much better game IMO

I too play the WWE games. I haven't been a wrestling fan in a long time but when I first played universe mode in WW12, I fell in love. I truly believe that conceptually it is one of the greatest modes in sports games, period. Your own custom wrestling universe where feuds organically happen, teams form, break up, stars rise and fall, etc.

Its endless. Started off so promising in 12 but it has gone down hill every since. Super broken repetitive cut scenes, terrible idea to play out pre designated lame feuds that are the same over and over. The internet was not knowing what would develop, I think it totally defeats the initial purpose to have every rivalry blatantly painted out for you. They had gold and have not improved the story aspect of it since 2011. After another let down in WWE2k15 I am totally done with that series unless they ever realize the golden goose they have had handed to them and truly fix universe mode. It could and should be HUGE for that franchise.
King Malta
Starter

Post#1849 » by King Malta » Thu May 18, 2017 2:15 am

Calinks wrote:
King Malta wrote:
HitmanCapone wrote:I'll check it out. I remember reading about it but my plate is already really full with games, just finally got around to beating Just Cause 3, now I'm working on The Narco Road DLC for Ghost Recon Wildlands. I also still have to finish Final Fantasy 15, Fall Out 4, The Division, Titan Fall 2 & Lego Jurassic World. Right now I told myself I'm not buying anymore games until I finish the ones I already have, seeing as at the time I had 8 games that I never even touched and until I knock out atleast 3 of those games I listed I'm not buying anymore new ones except the usual suspects, 2K, Madden, WWe2k and The new Tekken.

I too play the WWE games. I haven't been a wrestling fan in a long time but when I first played universe mode in WW12, I fell in love. I truly believe that conceptually it is one of the greatest modes in sports games, period. Your own custom wrestling universe where feuds organically happen, teams form, break up, stars rise and fall, etc.

Its endless. Started off so promising in 12 but it has gone down hill every since. Super broken repetitive cut scenes, terrible idea to play out pre designated lame feuds that are the same over and over. The internet was not knowing what would develop, I think it totally defeats the initial purpose to have every rivalry blatantly painted out for you. They had gold and have not improved the story aspect of it since 2011. After another let down in WWE2k15 I am totally done with that series unless they ever realize the golden goose they have had handed to them and truly fix universe mode. It could and should be HUGE for that franchise.

Yep spot on mate, I tragically buy them every year but they never really improve. As you say, just the same repetitive cut scenes and predictable pre-arranged feuds. Having a title-feud between (for example) Cena and Aj Styles and having them wrestle each other 3 times during the month (including a submission match) before eventually having ANOTHER singles match at the PPV for the title is just boring storytelling and it's easy to lose interest.

Do yourself a favour and get a PS2 emulator for your PC and get onto Smackdown Shut Your Mouth and Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, probably the two greatest ever games when it comes to season modes and storytelling in the Wrestling genre. They're a little bit different in that you play as one wrestler (can choose anyone on the roster) but there's heaps of different branching storylines that adapt to whether your win or lose and in some cases what choices you make in regards to alliances/opponents, whether you challenge for certain belts or not etc etc.

WWF No mercy for the N64 (again, can be played via an emulator) does similar things quite well but is a little older and not as polished, although still recognized by more than a few as the greatest wrestling sim ever.

I maintain a pretty strong interest in wrestling myself but I barely watch any of the modern WWE product, mainly sticking to local promotions in Melbourne or watching 90's stuff on the WWE Network.
HitmanCapone
Pro Prospect
And1: 130

Post#1850 » by HitmanCapone » Thu May 18, 2017 2:16 am

King Malta wrote:
HitmanCapone wrote:

I love the 2K game but I must admit I don't get much time to get deep into it but one of my favorite parts is how deep the roster is this year and that's a big thing for me because I like to play Universe and have basically everyone and when I say everyone I mean ROH, TNA, NJPW, a few created Superstars & oddly enough some other created characters others have done work on like Batman/Joker/Sub Zero/etc so it does its job for my playing style. My only real complaints about it are the roster still isn't big enough and I think they should have the NXT roster/brand in the game. As for the game itself I was mad that they took away the Showcase mode as it was one of my favorite features. I don't really have much to say about Here Comes the Pain because I never played it. I like Wrestling and am not afraid to admit it but I never was really into the video games growing up.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#1851 » by Calinks » Thu May 18, 2017 2:55 am

King Malta wrote:
Calinks wrote:
King Malta wrote:

Yep spot on mate, I tragically buy them every year but they never really improve. As you say, just the same repetitive cut scenes and predictable pre-arranged feuds. Having a title-feud between (for example) Cena and Aj Styles and having them wrestle each other 3 times during the month (including a submission match) before eventually having ANOTHER singles match at the PPV for the title is just boring storytelling and it's easy to lose interest.

Do yourself a favour and get a PS2 emulator for your PC and get onto Smackdown Shut Your Mouth and Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, probably the two greatest ever games when it comes to season modes and storytelling in the Wrestling genre. They're a little bit different in that you play as one wrestler (can choose anyone on the roster) but there's heaps of different branching storylines that adapt to whether your win or lose and in some cases what choices you make in regards to alliances/opponents, whether you challenge for certain belts or not etc etc.

WWF No mercy for the N64 (again, can be played via an emulator) does similar things quite well but is a little older and not as polished, although still recognized by more than a few as the greatest wrestling sim ever.

I maintain a pretty strong interest in wrestling myself but I barely watch any of the modern WWE product, mainly sticking to local promotions in Melbourne or watching 90's stuff on the WWE Network.

Man growing up as a kid with an n64, WCW vs NWO Wrold Tour, Revenge, Wrestlemania 2000, No Mercy, those were hands down my FAVORITE games. I played the crap out of them with friends, we were totally blown away lol.

WWE 12 univers mode was my favoreite becase even though it too was repetitive, it was ever evolving and things were not laid out for you like current games. In 12 you just set up who disliked who, that's it and you could book matches when you wanted but the game did the rest. There was no stupid 3 match limit when it came to scenes. Scenes could pop off in any match, even the most basic one. Feuds didn't have a set limit. The way the current games has the champ and number one contender going at it every night in matches is so ridiculously stupid. Its nothing like a real wrestling feud is booked. Let me tell you some of the things that happened in my WWE 12 universe run.

Had a crazy feud going on with the tag team belts. Every week Legion of Doom, Kane&Big Show, Harlem Heat, and Edge&Christian would get into these hilarious feuds where one team would attack another, the champs would come out and attack somebody, they were booked against eachother, it was madness. Never knew what would happen next. Eventually Big Show and Kane won the belts and they were dominant. Then eventually Big Show started have a lot of singles success and won the IC belt. Sudden;t Kane started having issues with him, eventually attacking him, they were still tag champs! I took it as Kane getting jealous of Big Show having singles success.

Another time, Cody Rhodes was being targets by the NWO like every week forever, it was like 18 months of this. He would fight back but he constantly got ambushed, injured, beat down. It was a running gag. Cody had a strong feud against his brother Goldust before all this started but Goldust just kind of fell off the radar. One night Cody was getting jumped again but this time someone finally came to his rescue, it was big brother Goldust who had seen enough. They teamed up for a bit and took the NWO on. I thought that was cool as hell.

You have no chance to get anything like that in the current games with how they use universe. It's a total joke what they have done to that mode. I don't know how the studio director doesn't see how badly they are missing the mark with this, its the perfect thing to bank the game on, it should be the MAIN selling point.It's like being the only cook in the world who knows how to make pancakes but you keep trying to turn them into some knock off biscuit. The hell are you doing? Just make the pancakes!

You wanna see a joke, look at this trailer, total lie. Universe was nothing like they described the stories. 300 story lines written by Paul Heyman? My ass, it was broken terribly and replayed maybe the same 9 scenes. 300? Haha.

A real waste of my 60 dollars and the shame is, they never got called out for that. The mode has been so bad for so long now most people don't even know what it was supposed to be, they just see it some generic run a show mode.
UcanUwill
RealGM

Post#1852 » by UcanUwill » Thu May 18, 2017 2:04 pm

King Malta wrote:I absolutely adored the original Trilogy, if you're counting it as one continuous title it's probably my favourite video game ever and it's easily one of the greatest sci-fi stories across any medium in my opinion.

Same here. I am Star wars fan, but Mass Effect to me is what Star wars is to many people. I get crazy over that stuff. Thats why Andromeda is tolerable, I still get to interact with Asari, Krogans, Salarians, and thats just awesome. The world building is so rich, even tho It doesn't make much sense when you put it in high art category, but I still love it.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#1853 » by Calinks » Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 am

Wow, the owners have really made some crazy aggrements over the last 10 years in my league.

They decresed the shot clock to 20 seconds. Every team got super fast paced and we had one guy averaging 48PPG on the season! Then the owners made the shot clock be 35 seconds and it really has messed up the league. Super low scoring games, we are talking like 50 point games because teams hold the ball. They also voted to make overtime sudden death which is horrible. First bucket gets the win so winning the tip is massive. An elite scorer is lucky to get 20PPG with the league in its current state.

I also swear there is some secret bond with the Lakers or something cause their team is just decent but they are always going deep in the playoffs. They just knocked my grizzles out of the conference finals 4-1 even though we are way higher rated. They went on to win another championship. They always get one even when they got like 78 overall teams.
HitmanCapone
Pro Prospect
And1: 130

Post#1854 » by HitmanCapone » Mon May 22, 2017 2:42 am

Just finished the DLC: Narco Road on Ghost Recon Wildlands and although it was fun it was very frustrating. They made the enemies super human and they just randomly spawned in places where it was physically impossible. I ran the entire actual game before the DLC on Realistic or whatever the hardest difficulty is called and I had no problem but for the DLC I had to bump the difficulty all the way to Normal and sadly on some parts Arcade(Easy) I've never had to play a game on easy for anything before this.
My only other real complaint with it was the electro challenges, a couple of the air ones I flew right through them but they wouldn't register and then they wouldn't pop back up and I had to fly super far away for them to become available to try again.

Now with all that said I can't wait for DLC #2: Fallen Ghosts which drops on the 30th.
UcanUwill
RealGM

Post#1855 » by UcanUwill » Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Calinks wrote:Wow, the owners have really made some crazy aggrements over the last 10 years in my league.

They decresed the shot clock to 20 seconds. Every team got super fast paced and we had one guy averaging 48PPG on the season! Then the owners made the shot clock be 35 seconds and it really has messed up the league. Super low scoring games, we are talking like 50 point games because teams hold the ball. They also voted to make overtime sudden death which is horrible. First bucket gets the win so winning the tip is massive. An elite scorer is lucky to get 20PPG with the league in its current state.

I also swear there is some secret bond with the Lakers or something cause their team is just decent but they are always going deep in the playoffs. They just knocked my grizzles out of the conference finals 4-1 even though we are way higher rated. They went on to win another championship. They always get one even when they got like 78 overall teams.

Interesting. That rule change mechanic is neat, but can also ruin the game when its that influential and strong. I was wondering if changing the shot clock rules would impact simulation in games, and it seems it does, so at least good news there.

I am into my second season with Hawks, but I am not simulating, I am playing games. Philly won the loto and drafted beast SG with 7 foot wingspan. He is great, that team looks super promising.
Miami had the 4th pick, but the morons traded said pick and Whiteside to Memphis for Conley and Chandler Parsons. Pick turned out to be a beast center who is averaging 18/11 his rookie season so far, off the bench. Meanwhile Miami is at the bottom again, worst trade so far in mygm mode hands down.
Durant signed with Kings and will probably win upcoming MVP. Him and Cousins are beasting. Cousins was still a King when I started the game, so yeah, he is a King, not Pelican.
Scouted the projected number 1 pick, a 6'4 SG with average shooting but 99 outside defense and 86 help defense (if my scouts arent lying). That guy will be defensive monster. Ratings could make a little bit more sense tho, for example, this player has like 60 3 point shooting, but 80 3 point shooting off the dribble. Doesnt make a lot of sense.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#1856 » by Calinks » Fri May 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Wow 99 defense out of the gate? I have seen that scouts can be a little off on their evaluations though which I think is cool depending on the scouts level. The rule changes thankfully, can be vetoed or pushed through by the player. I am playing fairly hands off right now to see what happens. The league did vote to put the shot clock back to normal finally so scores are back up. Feel bad for the careers of the guys who to play in that 35 second clock era though, really hurt them on the all time lists when it comes to many stats.
UcanUwill
RealGM

Post#1857 » by UcanUwill » Sat May 27, 2017 10:55 am

Watching Angry Joe play Injustice 2. So pissed this game is not on PC, I would pick it up immediately full price, a huge DC fanboy. Graphics are much improved, best NetherRealm story mode from what I heard, lots of characters and fighting looks smooth. Any console players playing this game?
TheDominator273
Sixth Man

Post#1858 » by TheDominator273 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Any Madden players in here? My sim league is done for the cycle but I don't want to quit playing yet. Trying to get a league started using post draft rosters if anyone is interested
Mattya
RealGM
And1: 6,314

Post#1859 » by Mattya » Sat May 27, 2017 5:59 pm

UcanUwill wrote:Watching Angry Joe play Injustice 2. So pissed this game is not on PC, I would pick it up immediately full price, a huge DC fanboy. Graphics are much improved, best NetherRealm story mode from what I heard, lots of characters and fighting looks smooth. Any console players playing this game?

It is a really good game. I'm not very good at fighting games, but it is awesome to see how they have added to the experience. The multiverse is amazing. There are so many different challenges that can be created with modifiers and different gear and leveled opponents. I don't even want to try online though. Projectiles are very very powerful in this game. I can only imagine the amount of cheese there is. Having plenty of fun in the multiverse and leveling up characters.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#1860 » by Calinks » Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 am

Got the new Friday the 13th game.

Its super buggy with lots of issues right now but when we do get it to work its a lot fun. Got together with 7 random people and played for hours last night, the way this game ended for us was absolutely hilarious, the guy playing Jason was really really good.

[img][/img]

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves