Iowa Wolves/G League talk

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,100

Re: Iowa Wolves/G League talk 

Post#461 » by Klomp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:45 am

Jedzz wrote:I know many seem to believe we can copy the rockets choices to use small forwards as a Center. But, no. We can't get away with that without suffering. As we do with KAT(PF).

You think Spellman is a small forward?
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Jedzz
RealGM
And1: 2,506

Post#462 » by Jedzz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:05 am

Klomp wrote:
Jedzz wrote:I know many seem to believe we can copy the rockets choices to use small forwards as a Center. But, no. We can't get away with that without suffering. As we do with KAT(PF).

You think turds taste good? Why would you say such things? Please stop your games.

I just got done calling him a PF in another thread, or this one, idk.

"small forward" in that post is an example of "anything". Because the Rockets seem fine with having anyone as Center. Nowhere in that post does it claim Spellman is any position. Go be that guy around some other corner.

I've seen you, Klomp, have a post existing here somewhere talking about finding our version of PJ Tucker. That's your belief/desire to copy the houston system as if it's as simple as just placing anyone who isn't a center into the Center position. PJ Tucker is a 6-5 enigma, but a SF. That's where the refernce comes from. This doubling down on small ball by Houston is just some game they can play because Harden is Harden and then they added Russ.

All of a sudden too many people believe everything is positionless and just anyone is capable of existing in the wrong role. But it's not true. PJ Tucker's size is a weakness that can and will be exploited. But he's a special player for such a mess. Putting a 6-8 PF isn't quite the same weakness to be exploited because of just size, but it does present a weakness, and then if they aren't special players there is real trouble. Add in the fact no other team has a James Harden and you are so far behind their type of silly game that it's not close to the same.
old school 34
Senior
And1: 240

Post#463 » by old school 34 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Jedzz wrote:
Klomp wrote:

You think turds taste good? Why would you say such things?

I just got done calling him a PF in another thread, or this one, idk.

"small forward" in that post is an example of "anything". Because the Rockets seem fine with having anyone as Center. Nowhere in that post does it claim Spellman is any position. Go be that guy around some other corner.

The Rockets would let Harden go 1 on 5 if they had to. They also have Russ and Russ wants to work that rim like nobody works that rim. There are reasons for what they do. We don't have James Harden or That Russ.

So the Timberwolves don't need smaller Centers in teh 6-8 range. They need larger centers that stuff everyone and make up for a lack of men on defense on this team. Kat is a PF is a PF is a PF, but if we are going to use a PF as Center it might as well be the largest someone who wants to. Like we have a choice.

Omari Spellman should compete with Ried and Johnson and Juancho and everyone else at PF. Here's an Idea, trade a few of them and get a real Center in here. We can tell everyone that Capella or whoever is the PF and Kat is the C, but when it comes down to it we know who is playing what on defense around the rim.
Jedzz whole frustration is just the 1-3-1 system...which twists the whole argument. Like the system or not...in that sytem...KAT, Reid, Spellman are all 5's...they don't have the lateral quickness to play that way @ the 4. Don't like it...should've never hired Rosas. I'm okay & actually prefer that system...so less of an issue for me...but that said our 3 C's can't be those 3 & we do need to switch one of them to a different type...too much duplication currently. I get how we ended up here, but would be surprised if Reid or Spellman doesn't get moved this summer to make room for that other C that Jedzz might consider more a true C. And to Naz's credit to take his first year serious...getting in shape & attacking his weaknesses in his game right away, etc. & considering contracts hard to see Spellman passing him up?

Jedzz...would a guy like Precious (say @ 16) be different enough of a different type that you'd feel better about?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#464 » by Jedzz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:05 pm

old school 34 wrote:Jedzz whole frustration is just the 1-3-1 system...which twists the whole argument. Like the system or not...in that sytem...KAT, Reid, Spellman are all 5's...they don't have the lateral quickness to play that way @ the 4.

Untrue. First, I'm not fighting the 1-3-1. Second, why does using 6-8 players as one of the 3 wings bother you so much?

Reid has the lateral quickness just fine. Spellman probably does as well. It's funny to me to hear people so sure of themselves and so quick to rule a player out because of one thing (probably the 240+ weight range) they think they can see about them. And yet at the same time they want us to believe everything else about them is fine to be flexed to the Center position manned by some of the largest threats out there. Sure, some of them might be able to sort of hang, but they are starting the game with a weakness. Your team is building in a weakness for itself. Better have the opposite extra strength somewhere to make up for it.

old school 34 wrote: Don't like it...should've never hired Rosas.
I didn't hire him, but have no issue with him or the system. Inflexibility to a system does disgust me. But that has nothing to do with this. Expecting to Carbon copy the Houston team is a mistake tho by some fans here, since we don't have James Harden, or PJ Tucker. We simply never will. These guys are the unusual cases, the unusual strength that allows them to overwhelm some of their weaknesses. But they have a weakness built in and it can and has been exploited.

old school 34 wrote: I'm okay & actually prefer that system...so less of an issue for me...but that said our 3 C's can't be those 3 & we do need to switch one of them to a different type...too much duplication currently. I get how we ended up here, but would be surprised if Reid or Spellman doesn't get moved this summer to make room for that other C that Jedzz might consider more a true C. And to Naz's credit to take his first year serious...getting in shape & attacking his weaknesses in his game right away, etc. & considering contracts hard to see Spellman passing him up?
The system isn't defining these players. Mistakes in assessment of them are.

This "weakness" you speak of with Reid is funny. You and others claimed that he was out of shape and slow and all this when the season started. It was bogus this summer, bogus in preseason, proven the same bogus in Gleague and now here. The guy is often the first one down the floor. With a great first step and gets all over the court. Anyone ever watch? He moves more like a forward around these courts. He's just a big dude. Ever seen one that can really move? It occurs. Get over your misconception.

You are right, there is a logjam and it's the PF sized players that don't quite have enough to compete against the best beasts at C right now. That's all that matters, beating the best ones that will be in the playoffs. Not even Towns has shown really capable at that yet, and some of you are so fixated on weight you can't get it out of the way while trying to shuffle anyone into that role. They have to be special to level up.

The team could sign a brat on the court like Wagner and make him our backup center. He's got the character to do it and to help when against the opponents that will require it. Then figure out who to keep as your big Wing from the logjam. Maybe you keep two. There is no rule against having two big wings in the 1-3-1. Just like there is no rule stopping the Wolves from trying to place tall forwards into guard roles at the 1-2. Right?

old school 34 wrote:Jedzz...would a guy like Precious (say @ 16) be
idk
old school 34
Senior

Post#465 » by old school 34 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:04 pm

Jedzz wrote:
old school 34 wrote:Jedzz whole frustration is just the 1-3-1 system...which twists the whole argument. Like the system or not...in that sytem...KAT, Reid, Spellman are all 5's...they don't have the lateral quickness to play that way @ the 4.

Untrue. First, I'm not fighting the 1-3-1. Second, why does using 6-8 players as one of the 3 wings bother you so much?

Reid has the lateral quickness just fine. Spellman probably does as well. It's funny to me to hear people so sure of themselves and so quick to rule a player out because of one thing (probably the 240+ weight range) they think they can see about them. And yet at the same time they want us to believe everything else about them is fine to be flexed to the Center position manned by some of the largest threats out there. Sure, some of them might be able to sort of hang, but they are starting the game with a weakness. Your team is building in a weakness for itself. Better have the opposite extra strength somewhere to make up for it.

old school 34 wrote: Don't like it...should've never hired Rosas.
I didn't hire him, but have no issue with him or the system. Inflexibility to a system does disgust me. But that has nothing to do with this. Expecting to Carbon copy the Houston team is a mistake tho by some fans here, since we don't have James Harden, or PJ Tucker. We simply never will. These guys are the unusual cases, the unusual strength that allows them to overwhelm some of their weaknesses. But they have a weakness built in and it can and has been exploited.

old school 34 wrote: I'm okay & actually prefer that system...so less of an issue for me...but that said our 3 C's can't be those 3 & we do need to switch one of them to a different type...too much duplication currently. I get how we ended up here, but would be surprised if Reid or Spellman doesn't get moved this summer to make room for that other C that Jedzz might consider more a true C. And to Naz's credit to take his first year serious...getting in shape & attacking his weaknesses in his game right away, etc. & considering contracts hard to see Spellman passing him up?
The system isn't defining these players. Mistakes in assessment of them are.

This "weakness" you speak of with Reid is funny. You and others claimed that he was out of shape and slow and all this when the season started. It was bogus this summer, bogus in preseason, proven the same bogus in Gleague and now here. The guy is often the first one down the floor. With a great first step and gets all over the court. Anyone ever watch? He moves more like a forward around these courts. He's just a big dude. Ever seen one that can really move? It occurs. Get over your misconception.

You are right, there is a logjam and it's the PF sized players that don't quite have enough to compete against the best beasts at C right now. That's all that matters, beating the best ones that will be in the playoffs. Not even Towns has shown really capable at that yet, and some of you are so fixated on weight you can't get it out of the way while trying to shuffle anyone into that role. They have to be special to level up.

The team could sign a brat on the court like Wagner and make him our backup center. He's got the character to do it and to help when against the opponents that will require it. Then figure out who to keep as your big Wing from the logjam. Maybe you keep two. There is no rule against having two big wings in the 1-3-1. Just like there is no rule stopping the Wolves from trying to place tall forwards into guard roles at the 1-2. Right?

idk
I have no problem with 6'-8" wings...so I'm with you on that...I feel we have too many 6'-4 to small 6-6 wings & like to add some length back @ the 3 & 4.

Where I guess we do differ is about the weight &/or more so lack of lateral quickness...Reid & Spellman don't have it imo & watch a lot of the games. The whole reason both dropped in their respective drafts was because of this...Reid to the point he fell all the way out of the draft. To Reid's credit...where he is now compared to where he was his Sr year @ HS & his freshman year @ LSU....light years better. Straight line--way faster mostly due to his improved conditioning & he's always had great footwork due to his below the rim game. But neither would fare real well against the trend of the smaller 4s out there...would they fare better against some of the teams that play bigger...sure but there's less of them out there.

I'm cool with us disagreeing and bantering back & forth on our opinions but let's not get into starting to have comments like don't get the game &/or not watching...I respect your opinions & your knowledge of the game & team & if I gave the impression otherwise...my apologies. I guess at the end we just disagree on whether guys like Reid or Spellman can be fits at the 4 in the system that Rosas wants to play...imo, the concerns are 100% fare and valid for both players.

Jedzz
RealGM

Post#466 » by Jedzz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:22 pm

old school 34 wrote:Where I guess we do differ is about the weight &/or more so lack of lateral quickness...Reid & Spellman don't have it imo & watch a lot of the games. The whole reason both dropped in their respective drafts was because of this...Reid to the point he fell all the way out of the draft. To Reid's credit...where he is now compared to where he was his Sr year @ HS & his freshman year @ LSU....light years better. Straight line--way faster mostly due to his improved conditioning & he's always had great footwork due to his below the rim game. But neither would fare real well against the trend of the smaller 4s out there...would they fare better against some of the teams that play bigger...sure but there's less of them out there.

I'm cool with us disagreeing and bantering back & forth on our opinions but let's not get into starting to have comments like don't get the game &/or not watching...I respect your opinions & your knowledge of the game & team & if I gave the impression otherwise...my apologies. I guess at the end we just disagree on whether guys like Reid or Spellman can be fits at the 4 in the system that Rosas wants to play...imo, the concerns are 100% fare and valid for both players.

I'm just going to disagree if that's alright. Disagreed with this bogus speed tied to conditioning and weight thing since this summer. It was a report from someone that was proven wrong at every level he played at from summer to now. The Wolves of all organizations didn't change him significantly instantly nor over 6 months.

I'm great with being civil here in discussions even when disagreeing. But when someone starts claiming things I've never said then gloves are coming off. The talk about not liking Rosas or the system and that are just statements typical of people trying to win arguments and I'm having none of it. If we can stay square on that we'll get along fine. Disagreeing and letting it stay there is sometimes the only way to go.

I do want to know though, for the people that have watched him play, just how in the world he is beating the whole team down the floor like he does. How he's the one zooming around trying to get open while others stand around more. How quickly he is doing so. And after seeing this stuff happen, they point to conditioning and weight and now your lateral quickness.

He's got a lot of weight to throw around and he throws it around just fine. I don't expect him to look like Andrew Wiggins on speed. I don't care if other teams put a spindly wiggly at the 4. Reid will beat him and possibly just break him.
old school 34
Senior

Post#467 » by old school 34 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:56 am

Jedzz wrote:
old school 34 wrote:Where I guess we do differ is about the weight &/or more so lack of lateral quickness...Reid & Spellman don't have it imo & watch a lot of the games. The whole reason both dropped in their respective drafts was because of this...Reid to the point he fell all the way out of the draft. To Reid's credit...where he is now compared to where he was his Sr year @ HS & his freshman year @ LSU....light years better. Straight line--way faster mostly due to his improved conditioning & he's always had great footwork due to his below the rim game. But neither would fare real well against the trend of the smaller 4s out there...would they fare better against some of the teams that play bigger...sure but there's less of them out there.

I'm just going to disagree if that's alright. Disagreed with this bogus speed tied to conditioning and weight thing since this summer. It was a report from someone that was proven wrong at every level he played at from summer to now. The Wolves of all organizations didn't change him significantly instantly nor over 6 months.

I'm great with being civil here in discussions even when disagreeing. But when someone starts claiming things I've never said then gloves are coming off. The talk about not liking Rosas or the system and that are just statements typical of people trying to win arguments and I'm having none of it. If we can stay square on that we'll get along fine. Disagreeing and letting it stay there is sometimes the only way to go.

I do want to know though, for the people that have watched him play, just how in the world he is beating the whole team down the floor like he does. How he's the one zooming around trying to get open while others stand around more. How quickly he is doing so. And after seeing this stuff happen, they point to conditioning and weight and now your lateral quickness.

He's got a lot of weight to throw around and he throws it around just fine. I don't expect him to look like Andrew Wiggins on speed. I don't care if other teams put a spindly wiggly at the 4. Reid will beat him and possibly just break him.
No..I think we're good...if I misinterpreted some of your feelings...my bad...never my intent. I'm not here to win arguments & keep score....just enjoy talking the game. I love Naz's game....at LSU-- I didn't...I did feel he played entitled & lazy & out of shape. But now it seems like that's his motivating chip on his shoulder....where yeah now he's always trying to make a point of hustling & having energy...even on the bench (at least from tv...haven't been too any games this year)...but seems to be trying to make a point of showing energy. Whatever happened again from my perspective....it's really just started to maximize the talent that was already there...that make sense?

Jedzz
RealGM

Post#468 » by Jedzz » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:38 pm

old school 34 wrote:No..I think we're good...if I misinterpreted some of your feelings...my bad...never my intent. I'm not here to win arguments & keep score....just enjoy talking the game. I love Naz's game....at LSU-- I didn't...I did feel he played entitled & lazy & out of shape. But now it seems like that's his motivating chip on his shoulder....where yeah now he's always trying to make a point of hustling & having energy...even on the bench (at least from tv...haven't been too any games this year)...but seems to be trying to make a point of showing energy. Whatever happened again from my perspective....it's really just started to maximize the talent that was already there...that make sense?

Yes that makes sense. And I did not watch him play at LSU so if you say he was different there I'll believe you. Maybe the lateral quickness is a singular weakness he has that I'm just not noticing because of his effort and ability to get ahead and close gaps everywhere else. The thing I've really been noticing, now after a few years watching a large player like KAT really get up and move when he wants to, is that Reid is actually much more mobile, active and nimble than KAT. I don't think people are crediting him enough for that or seeing what that qualifies him to help as.

Ryan got some real digging questions posed to him post game after Hornets loss about rim protection right after he was trying to talk Reid up filling in for Towns. Ryan accepted the critical question and even repeated it as a concern after the question which it seemed in the moment made him think hard about it. Without anyone of real center height left here outside Towns, I don't really know what the options are for him to attempt to improve on that. Maybe Spellman has more of a head for rim protection? Idk. But his size at 6-8 245 isn't really likely there either. I wonder if we might see them try him or someone else soon. But it's a big team weakness, especially since Kat is already questionable on the defensive end at times. To get much worse at rim protection when he's out is a real drag on this teams chances of winning games.
old school 34
Senior

Post#469 » by old school 34 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Jedzz wrote:
old school 34 wrote:No..I think we're good...if I misinterpreted some of your feelings...my bad...never my intent. I'm not here to win arguments & keep score....just enjoy talking the game. I love Naz's game....at LSU-- I didn't...I did feel he played entitled & lazy & out of shape. But now it seems like that's his motivating chip on his shoulder....where yeah now he's always trying to make a point of hustling & having energy...even on the bench (at least from tv...haven't been too any games this year)...but seems to be trying to make a point of showing energy. Whatever happened again from my perspective....it's really just started to maximize the talent that was already there...that make sense?

Yes that makes sense. And I did not watch him play at LSU so if you say he was different there I'll believe you. Maybe the lateral quickness is a singular weakness he has that I'm just not noticing because of his effort and ability to get ahead and close gaps everywhere else. The thing I've really been noticing, now after a few years watching a large player like KAT really get up and move when he wants to, is that Reid is actually much more mobile, active and nimble than KAT. I don't think people are crediting him enough for that or seeing what that qualifies him to help as.

Ryan got some real digging questions posed to him post game after Hornets loss about rim protection right after he was trying to talk Reid up filling in for Towns. Ryan accepted the critical question and even repeated it as a concern after the question which it seemed in the moment made him think hard about it. Without anyone of real center height left here outside Towns, I don't really know what the options are for him to attempt to improve on that. Maybe Spellman has more of a head for rim protection? Idk. But his size at 6-8 245 isn't really likely there either. I wonder if we might see them try him or someone else soon. But it's a big team weakness, especially since Kat is already questionable on the defensive end at times. To get much worse at rim protection when he's out is a real drag on this teams chances of winning games.
Most definitely it still needs to be addressed come summer...out of our 3 5's as constituted on the current roster...like you said KAT can't be your best rim proctector & is Naz is going to be a slightly varied version of Montrezl Harrell (instead of dunks & blocks...you get 3's & crafty euros) but an energy 5....then that 3rd big does need to be a long rim protector which I think just puts Spellman in a #'s crunch with us...even though we need shooters & he can shoot...it's just tough to find a spot where we can utilize his skillset?

Jedzz
RealGM

Post#470 » by Jedzz » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:34 pm

old school 34 wrote:
Jedzz wrote:

Most definitely it still needs to be addressed come summer...out of our 3 5's as constituted on the current roster...like you said KAT can't be your best rim proctector & is Naz is going to be a slightly varied version of Montrezl Harrell (instead of dunks & blocks...you get 3's & crafty euros) but an energy 5....then that 3rd big does need to be a long rim protector which I think just puts Spellman in a #'s crunch with us...even though we need shooters & he can shoot...it's just tough to find a spot where we can utilize his skillset?

You mean three 4s right? 8-)
zDank
Sophomore
And1: 43

Post#471 » by zDank » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Jedzz wrote:
idk

If his argument is Naz is athletic enough to play the 4 and not big enough to handle the monster centers in the league why would a guy that is ultra athletic and smaller than Naz be the answer? If he really wants to slide KAT to the 4 the only real answer is a rim protecting legit 7 footer.

That being said I would like to see Precious on this team but in more of a Jerami Grant type role.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#472 » by Jedzz » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 pm

zDank wrote:
Jedzz wrote:
idk

If his argument is Naz is athletic enough to play the 4 and not big enough to handle the monster centers in the league why would a guy that is ultra athletic and smaller than Naz be the answer? If he really wants to slide KAT to the 4 the only real answer is a rim protecting legit 7 footer.

That being said I would like to see Precious on this team but in more of a Jerami Grant type role.

Good question zDank. The answer is because he's been kind of trying to talk over me instead of entertaining anything I'm saying.

I say we already have players on roster that can play both SmallForward and PF. They just aren't slendy bodies and thank goodness for that. I've had enough of the types that are too weak to hang in this league. Wiggins should have been a SF by size. Just didn't really develop any size or mentality for it Tired of drafting underdeveloped kids really that never develop. Precious might have strongyer build and character and can play there just fine, but it's still always a shot in the dark at this level. I just haven't watched him play to say anything.
minimus
RealGM
And1: 3,727

Post#473 » by minimus » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:09 pm

Yesterday Jarred Vanderbilt played for Iowa: 16pts, 14rbs, 2steals. 3 blocks,2assists, 1to.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#474 » by Klomp » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:00 pm

minimus wrote:Yesterday Jarred Vanderbilt played for Iowa: 16pts, 14rbs, 2steals. 3 blocks,2assists, 1to.

Vanderbilt: 16 pts (6-10 FG, 0-1 3FG, 2-2 FT), 14 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 3 blk in 26 min
Spellman: 20 pts (8-20 FG, 3-11 3FG, 1-4 FT), 6 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 0 blk in 26 min
Martin: 9 pts (4-16 FG, 0-6 3FG, 1-1 FT), 8 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 0 blk in 32 min
Evans: 3 pts (1-8 FG, 1-4 3FG, 0-0 FT), 3 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 0 blk in 17 min
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,855

Post#475 » by KGdaBom » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Klomp wrote:
minimus wrote:Yesterday Jarred Vanderbilt played for Iowa: 16pts, 14rbs, 2steals. 3 blocks,2assists, 1to.

Vanderbilt: 16 pts (6-10 FG, 0-1 3FG, 2-2 FT), 14 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 3 blk in 26 min
Spellman: 20 pts (8-20 FG, 3-11 3FG, 1-4 FT), 6 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 0 blk in 26 min

I much prefer the Vanderbilt Box to the Spellman box. Martin sucked. What about Evans?
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#476 » by Klomp » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:15 pm

KGdaBom wrote:I much prefer the Vanderbilt Box to the Spellman box. Martin sucked. What about Evans?

Whoops, forgot to include Evans on the original post.

KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#477 » by KGdaBom » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Klomp wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:I much prefer the Vanderbilt Box to the Spellman box. Martin sucked. What about Evans?

Whoops, forgot to include Evans on the original post.

OK in summation
Vanderbilt ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!
Spellman was Solid
Martin Sucked
Evans sucked giant donkey.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#478 » by KGdaBom » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:33 pm

Klomp wrote:

Vanderbilt numbers don't add up. 6 FGs 0-3s 2FTs is 14 points.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#479 » by Klomp » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:30 pm

KGdaBom wrote:Vanderbilt numbers don't add up. 6 FGs 0-3s 2FTs is 14 points.

Hmmmm that's a good point. Thanks, G League....

Quick search through the box score, it appears they didn't separate the two FTs on either trip to the line and that he actually was 4-4. It was marked as "FT good (2 pts)" for one trip, so it looks like he went 1-1 when the program is scanning the play-by-play, but he actually was 2-2 on each trip.

Jedzz
RealGM

Post#480 » by Jedzz » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:21 am

Klomp wrote:

Whoever runs the transactions page here had their work cut out for them in January/Februrary. https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Minnesota-Timberwolves/17/Transaction-History

If it wasn't bad enough in January with Nowell/Reid getting recalled and sent down every other day all month, then came February's moves, trades, and Gleague transactions.

The gleague coaches must be having a laugh over all this.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves