Timberwolves leaders:

USG: Rusell
Touches: Russell
Time of poss: Russell
FGA per 100 poss: Russell
FGA per minute: Russell

Thank you ;)
Unfortunely didn't work.

Unfortunately... errored posting, cherry picking and BS is all some of you have. Can't discuss things honestly with most of this fanbase. No surprise, they follow a team that hasn't honestly tried to win since they hired a new Pobo/GM after running Thibs out, that last guy that tried.

We are down to just a mere few that still post mostly honestly unbiased/objective thoughts no matter the player discussed. Everyone else is on a campaign to change the roster on an individual basis to their imaginations of greatness without the team ever trying to build a team.

Here is my cherry picking statement based on play and stats of the season so far. Ricky Rubio now has the best game played by a guard in a game under 24 minutes this year for Wolves. Even with all the guards, he's got one of the best games played in the books. I know I'm recently, right now, arguing with Rubiobobos, but I can still make statements like that. Because I have no individual player agenda. These guys can't say one good thing about those they want to see gone, because...agendas. I still think Rubio should be traded for the teams sake or for Rubio's sake unless they are going to send both Edwards/Culver out in trades and maybe Okogie as well.

Don't be like that for god sake. I just point out something obvious about one thing only this time.

Dlo never played second field to Edwards/Culver.

That's a fact.
By watching the games - backed up by the numbers.
Jedzz
RealGM
And1: 2,506

Re: Ricky Rubio #9 

Post#1482 » by Jedzz » Mon Mar 8, 2021 7:55 pm

RiRuHoops wrote:
Jedzz wrote:. Because I have no individual player agenda.

HUH ?

Why do you see it as an agenda with JMac. I don't inflate his numbers or just post the good ones and attack all others. All I've done is try to broadcast how good he could be for the team if they would have bought into him as at least the 2nd PG on roster.

I've pointed out last summer he shouldn't even be retained here if he's going to be buried on roster and below 20-24 minutes because of what his numbers look like when he's barely involved and not part of practices and gameplans. They two-way'd him again, added more guards and destroyed all chance of that long ago.

I've posted suggestions for JMac to be thrown into trades at least 10 times now. How many negative agenda driven posters here do that for players they actually believe in? I know my opinion is that he would be the best fulltime PG for what this team has been trying to do, but I haven't demanded he be the starter over Dlo/Rubio. But so many here will demand so and so has to start and villify the player in the way of that. That's a negative agenda driven poster to look out for that I'm poinging to with that line.

My question to you is... HUH? How hard is that to figure out?
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#1483 » by Jedzz » Mon Mar 8, 2021 8:00 pm

mercgold3 wrote:
Jedzz wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:
Thank you ;)
Unfortunely didn't work.

Unfortunately... errored posting, cherry picking and BS is all some of you have. Can't discuss things honestly with most of this fanbase. No surprise, they follow a team that hasn't honestly tried to win since they hired a new Pobo/GM after running Thibs out, that last guy that tried.

We are down to just a mere few that still post mostly honestly unbiased/objective thoughts no matter the player discussed. Everyone else is on a campaign to change the roster on an individual basis to their imaginations of greatness without the team ever trying to build a team.

Here is my cherry picking statement based on play and stats of the season so far. Ricky Rubio now has the best game played by a guard in a game under 24 minutes this year for Wolves. Even with all the guards, he's got one of the best games played in the books. I know I'm recently, right now, arguing with Rubiobobos, but I can still make statements like that. Because I have no individual player agenda. These guys can't say one good thing about those they want to see gone, because...agendas. I still think Rubio should be traded for the teams sake or for Rubio's sake unless they are going to send both Edwards/Culver out in trades and maybe Okogie as well.

Don't be like that for god sake. I just point out something obvious about one thing only this time.

Dlo never played second field to Edwards/Culver.

That's a fact.
By watching the games - backed up by the numbers.

Enough with your rhetoric and false posts already. I'm sick of you now.
Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Post#1484 » by Merc_Porto » Mon Mar 8, 2021 8:17 pm

Jedzz wrote:Enough with your rhetoric and false posts already. I'm sick of you now.

Someone doesn't like to be upset by facts i see.
:lol:
Sugarless
Starter
And1: 1,978

Post#1485 » by Sugarless » Mon Mar 8, 2021 9:12 pm

mercgold3 wrote:
Sugarless wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:Please, someone tell this guy for the hundredth time that this is just not true. Is just imagination to fit his narrative of excuses for Dlo.

Never Dlo played second field to Edwards/Culver dude.

Timberwolves leaders:

USG: Rusell
Touches: Russell
Time of poss: Russell
FGA per 100 poss: Russell
FGA per minute: Russell

Thank you ;)
Unfortunely didn't work.

Oh, but it most certainly did. :wink:
LesGrossman
Head Coach
And1: 4,114

Post#1486 » by LesGrossman » Mon Mar 8, 2021 11:25 pm

Why are we discussing DLo and his struggles in Ricky's thread again? Are the two really comparable?

While both had their struggles, one is a selfish, mediocre-talented "me first" chucker who can shoot a team in and out of games (mostly, out of them); Ricky by nature doesnt take high volume of shots so his issues are very different.

Man...i really hope something happens before the trading deadline or else this will be a long, long way down the hill.
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Fan of the game of Basketball, no matter the team, league or players. Opposed to all sorts of person cult and show/entertainment/marketing over substance.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#1487 » by Jedzz » Tue Mar 9, 2021 12:06 am

LesGrossman wrote:Why are we discussing DLo and his struggles in Ricky's thread again? Are the two really comparable?

While both had their struggles, one is a selfish, mediocre-talented "me first" chucker who can shoot a team in and out of games (mostly, out of them); Ricky by nature doesnt take high volume of shots so his issues are very different.

Man...i really hope something happens before the trading deadline or else this will be a long, long way down the hill.

Ricky needs to go for numerous reasons, including his wellbeing, but ours too. So we don't have to constantly read this garbage.
LesGrossman
Head Coach

Post#1488 » by LesGrossman » Tue Mar 9, 2021 12:19 am

Jedzz wrote:
LesGrossman wrote:Why are we discussing DLo and his struggles in Ricky's thread again? Are the two really comparable?

Ricky needs to go for numerous reasons, including his wellbeing, but ours too. So we don't have to constantly read this garbage.

Out of curiosity, what is your definition of "garbage"? :lol:
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Fan of the game of Basketball, no matter the team, league or players. Opposed to all sorts of person cult and show/entertainment/marketing over substance.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#1489 » by Jedzz » Tue Mar 9, 2021 12:24 am

LesGrossman wrote:
Jedzz wrote:

Hate filled one sided...this guy has to go so your special chosen one can have it all to himself posts. Sound like anything you've read lately?
LesGrossman
Head Coach

Post#1490 » by LesGrossman » Tue Mar 9, 2021 12:42 pm

Jedzz wrote:
LesGrossman wrote:
Jedzz wrote:

Hate filled one sided...this guy has to go so your special chosen one can have it all to himself posts. Sound like anything you've read lately?

Are you aware this thread is literally titled "Ricky Rubio #9" yet you keep forcing the topic of DLo and that other dude whose name i cant even memorize? I mean...its not like they dont have their own threads... :lol:
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Jedzz
RealGM

Post#1491 » by Jedzz » Tue Mar 9, 2021 2:00 pm

LesGrossman wrote:
Jedzz wrote:
LesGrossman wrote:Out of curiosity, what is your definition of "garbage"? :lol:

Are you aware this thread is literally titled "Ricky Rubio #9" yet you keep forcing the topic of DLo and that other dude whose name i cant even memorize? I mean...its not like they dont have their own threads... :lol:

Uh, I definately am not the one forcing in those other names. In fact I've been responding when you few guys have done so. You are the ones villafying one other player just steady in your campaign for Rubio. Well, he's had 12 to 14 straight games now. The name you keep dogging hasn't been around. So when I see the claims again I post that reality. Surprise, you and others don't want to focus on the losses still occurring or what's really behind that. They keep saying the first 15 games were destroyed by the guy who's not even playing in todays losses and suggesting Rubio would have made it all different if that guy was never here. He's not currently here, what gives man? Exactly how long will it take to change your evil-wrong ways?
thinktank
Analyst
And1: 1,622

Post#1492 » by thinktank » Tue Mar 9, 2021 6:45 pm

"Evil-wrong" ways. :lol:

Some people need to take this place a little less seriously. Even as a joke that comment is hard to back-peddle from.
What would you pay a guy putting up 18 and 11 in the playoffs?
LesGrossman
Head Coach

Post#1493 » by LesGrossman » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:33 am

So because DLo isnt there and the wolves still suck, he isnt a problem? That is a logical error, mathematically speaking the difference between equivalence and implication.
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

WolfAddict
Rookie
And1: 1,516

Post#1494 » by WolfAddict » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:39 am

LesGrossman wrote:So because DLo isnt there and the wolves still suck, he isnt a problem? That is a logical error, mathematically speaking the difference between equivalence and implication.

Mmmm math.... I love it when you talk dirty like that ;)
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#1495 » by Jedzz » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:12 am

LesGrossman wrote:So because DLo isnt there and the wolves still suck, he isnt a problem? That is a logical error, mathematically speaking the difference between equivalence and implication.

equivalence/implication. gtfo

He isn't the problem causing any and all point guards to have issues here. The real problems are what are causing the losses. Nobody claimed Dlo is perfect. Just like you can't claim Rubio is perfect.

How about this? Let's see if you can read and follow this.

RUBIO HAS ABSOLUTELY SUCKED HERE THIS YEAR. Get that through your head. He has one really good game, another quarter here or there that looked good. That's it. So ARE YOU SAYING HE ISN"T A PROBLEM? HUH? WELL, ARE YOU? Does posting like a child help you understand better? Because I'm getting sick of these constant childish responses myself. If it takes all caps and childish posts, I'll do what is necessary for you. I don't think Rubio has been the problem even though he's played horrible for most the season.

Dlo not playing for over a dozen straight games and the team not winning should be all the evidence you need to start looking elsewhere for how to fix the real problems. Go, find the longest words you can muster. Pitch them to the wind like you did with that post. Because the only one being illogical around here are some of you.
LesGrossman
Head Coach

Post#1496 » by LesGrossman » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:42 am

Jedzz wrote:

equivalence/implication. gtfo

He isn't the problem causing any and all point guards to have issues here. The real problems are what are causing the losses. Nobody claimed Dlo is perfect. Just like you can't claim Rubio is perfect.

How about this? Let's see if you can read and follow this.

RUBIO HAS ABSOLUTELY SUCKED HERE THIS YEAR. Get that through your head. He has one really good game, another quarter here or there that looked good. That's it. So ARE YOU SAYING HE ISN"T A PROBLEM? HUH? WELL, ARE YOU? Does posting like a child help you understand better? Because I'm getting sick of these constant childish responses myself. If it takes all caps and childish posts, I'll do what is necessary for you. I don't think Rubio has been the problem even though he's played horrible for most the season.

Dlo not playing for over a dozen straight games and the team not winning should be all the evidence you need to start looking elsewhere for how to fix the real problems. Go, find the longest words you can muster. Pitch them to the wind like you did with that post. Because the only one being illogical around here are some of you.

Sorry i am afraid i still dont get to the bottom of your message. Could you explain in more depth please? Do you hate Ricky Rubio? If so, why?
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Jedzz
RealGM

Post#1497 » by Jedzz » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:09 pm

Besides Ricky being thrown on top the logjam like a cherry on a sundae, I somehow knew when they traded for him the bobos were going to make me want to see him traded away again for reasons that have nothing to do with him. I also said then that when it happens again Rosas is going to lose a lot of supporters that were willing to give him time. Because some of these bobos are just...
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,569

Post#1498 » by Klomp » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:11 am

Read on Twitter
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Sugarless
Starter
And1: 1,978

Post#1499 » by Sugarless » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:32 am

Last 16 games (Russell's injury), per 32 minutes:

13.2 PPG
8.6 APG
1.3 SPG
4.2 A/TO *
45% FG
39% 3-PT
82% FT
59% TS *

+ Excellent defense and leadership (including saying the honest truth and talking openly about the team's lack of direction when needed).

And we were told he was washed up even though he was coming off his best NBA season and a WC MVP. :lol:
PharmD
Head Coach
And1: 5,536

Post#1500 » by PharmD » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Yeah, Ricky's been ballin' lately. I would think some good team would want him.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves