ImageImageImage

New era / New Mindset

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

TwolvesFanRome
Bench Warmer
And1: 570

New era / New Mindset 

Post#1 » by TwolvesFanRome » Sat Jul 1, 2017 8:42 am

According to me a new era is coming and a new mindset has come...
Thibs waited one year...I think he wanted to see what he had to change and what he had in hand to change...
The most important thing for me is not signing important free agents or attracting us the eye of the league but having finally made that snap forward leaving behind that poor and unfortunate team mentality...
Now think big....we have a serious project ... right or wrong it is but we have it! Let's talk about it ... what were the years of 2006 2007 2008 etc? Flat years hopeless ... or at least there was hope that one day music would change but we always waited for nothing ... now the music has changed ... we have never had this aggressive mindset on the market or in individual choices (I repeat right or wrong that they are!).

The free agency has just begun ... I do not know how Thibs will adjust the team but he is my leader ... is the one who after years has raised our head ... he did entertain us in the market window...he has clear what he wants...

We would never have thought about 3 months ago that we could have signed Butler...or a package Teague / Millsap (still not said anyway) having a starting five Teague Wiggo Butler Millsap Kat ...
Is a startling five crazy friends ..

Ricky and Zach...will miss me a lot...but the wind had to change...and we're ready to use it to fly!

Cmon Wolves! Cmon my friends!
"...I want to compliment him, we all expected that he would take up the game, we have prepared the plan race on him, we have doubled. And, as usual, he did what he wanted..."

Zelimir Obradovic, talking about Dejan Bodiroga

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves