ImageImageImage

REAL GM Wolves League

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,825

Re: REAL GM Wolves League 

Post#21 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:34 am

mercgold3 wrote:Was a suprise this draft with "budget" but i think i got a good team:

Rubio – Milos Teodosic
Eric Gordon - KCP - Donovan Mitchell
Giannis – Josh Jackson
Lauri Markkanen - Saric - Aaron Gordon
Jokic – Derrick Favors - Steven Adams

YOu got some great bigs if you count Freak as a big. Great wings if you count him there. And great PGs if you count him there LOL. Some big time stars and some solid role players. Good job.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#22 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:37 am

Calinks wrote:What the heck is all this budget crap?

I did my absolute best to keep everybody informed. I posted on the message board. I invited questions. I proposed the rules and asked for votes. When people weren't replying there I posted here. I did a reminder. What more was I supposed to do?
Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Re: RE: Re: REAL GM Wolves League 

Post#23 » by Merc_Porto » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:38 am

KGdaBom wrote:

I did my absolute best to keep everybody informed. I posted on the message board. I invited questions. I proposed the rules and asked for votes. When people weren't replying there I posted here. I did a reminder. What more was I supposed to do?

Nothing. You did a great job, thank you.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#24 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:45 am

duplicate
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#25 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 am

I'm very serious that the computer did a very good job bidding for those who didn't show. Those of us who did show overbid and the computer was picking up bargains.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,350

Post#26 » by Calinks » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 am

KGdaBom wrote:

You did god not mad at you, I didnt pay much attention to and also didn't get the emails for the last few days or so. I never even knew about autction draft but it was fun. I just unfortunately was unprepared and didn't have time to really focus on it as I was doing another task after the early portion. Not too happy with my team but oh well. I really was trying to bid up for Booker but I guess I slipped or something cause it didn't go through and he got taken. That one hurt me pretty bad. HE got taken for cheap.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
KingSM_25
Freshman
And1: 35

Post#27 » by KingSM_25 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 am

Calinks wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:

You did god not mad at you, I didnt pay much attention to and also didn't get the emails for the last few days or so. I never even knew about autction draft but it was fun. I just unfortunately was unprepared and didn't have time to really focus on it as I was doing another task after the early portion. Not too happy with my team but oh well. I really was trying to bid up for Booker but I guess I slipped or something cause it didn't go through and he got taken. That one hurt me pretty bad. HE got taken for cheap.

Haha i was the recipient of the Booker mess up. I saved way to much of my money throughout the draft, so after KAT i don't really have any superstars. Nice job with the league setup KG much appreciated.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#28 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 am

Calinks wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:

Yeah I remember Booker being Pretty much stolen.

Sent from my SM-G935V using RealGM mobile app
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#29 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 am

KingSM_25 wrote:
Calinks wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:I did my absolute best to keep everybody informed. I posted on the message board. I invited questions. I proposed the rules and asked for votes. When people weren't replying there I posted here. I did a reminder. What more was I supposed to do?

Haha i was the recipient of the Booker mess up. I saved way to much of my money throughout the draft, so after KAT i don't really have any superstars. Nice job with the league setup KG much appreciated.

Thank you. KAT is arguably the best player in the league. Booker was a steal..

Sent from my SM-G935V using RealGM mobile app
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#30 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey to all RealGM league managers. Please check in with league page. If you have any problem getting to it let me know and I will do my best to help you. I think every team has a great chance to compete and I know missing the draft/auction sucks but if not for yourself do it for your fellow competitors. Thanks,
jmoy
Senior
And1: 180

Post#31 » by jmoy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Computer picked my team. It could have been worse that is for sure. At least now I have my login information so I can log in from home and not just at work.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#32 » by KGdaBom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:18 pm

jmoy wrote:Computer picked my team. It could have been worse that is for sure. At least now I have my login information so I can log in from home and not just at work.

If you have any players you don't want you can go to our league and replace them. If you have an injured player you can put him in the IL slot and pick up a replacement until your player is healthy.
Your team was a total stars and scrubs team. That can be a very good strategy.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#33 » by KGdaBom » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Everybody, I hope you are all having fun week one. Those of you who missed the auction are doing just fine in your games. Either winning or close. Be sure to check the available players. I just got Aminu who should not have been an FA still. I sent you all an email. I hope you got it.
Movics
Pro Prospect
And1: 669

Post#34 » by Movics » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Sent a trade offer to Vasco da Gama. I have one too many bigs and need a guard. Bomb me with offers!
all I ever needed was somebody with some reason who can keep me sane
Ever since I can remember, I've been keepin' it together, but I'm feelin' strange

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves