ImageImageImage

Game 26 - Wolves (14-11) @ Clippers (8-14)

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

minimus
RealGM
And1: 3,721

Re: Game 26 - Wolves (14-11) @ Clippers (8-14) 

Post#181 » by minimus » Fri Dec 8, 2017 5:09 am

mercgold3 wrote:
MN7725 wrote:Still think Dudley-Aldrich makes the most sense, for both teams, of anything I've seen reported (in Oct)

Dudley seems to be fine after the toe surgery, can understand why Wolves would have waited to see

I watched the Suns game against Toronto and i saw Dudley really fat... Really really fat, don't know what happend there but he's definitely out of shape.

He has always been an unathletic guy, who looks fat :D
jumpmanjay
Analyst
And1: 703

Post#182 » by jumpmanjay » Fri Dec 8, 2017 8:12 pm

ace625214 wrote:I was at the game last night. I'm sure ESPN was thrilled about how empty the arena was at the start of the game, but it filled out a bit as the night went on. Typical LA crowd. There was a surprising amount of Wolves fans at the game - more than I've seen in the past. The team being better must provide the extra motivation for people to drop the money on tickets, which were also pretty cheap last night.

I'm not sure if they mentioned it on the broadcast, but KAT came up limping after one of his fast break dunks. He gingerly walked over to the bench as they went to TV timeout and then sat out. He obviously came back in later, but he didn't play nearly as well as he had been. DeAndre really abused him on the boards after that. Just something to keep an eye on going forward.

I noticed it just watching on TV. It was the PNR with Jimmy. He did come down awkwardly, so maybe that was it. I couldn't tell if it was lower body or something in his back.
ace625214
Bench Warmer
And1: 604

Post#183 » by ace625214 » Fri Dec 8, 2017 10:21 pm

jumpmanjay wrote:
ace625214 wrote:I was at the game last night. I'm sure ESPN was thrilled about how empty the arena was at the start of the game, but it filled out a bit as the night went on. Typical LA crowd. There was a surprising amount of Wolves fans at the game - more than I've seen in the past. The team being better must provide the extra motivation for people to drop the money on tickets, which were also pretty cheap last night.

I'm not sure if they mentioned it on the broadcast, but KAT came up limping after one of his fast break dunks. He gingerly walked over to the bench as they went to TV timeout and then sat out. He obviously came back in later, but he didn't play nearly as well as he had been. DeAndre really abused him on the boards after that. Just something to keep an eye on going forward.

I noticed it just watching on TV. It was the PNR with Jimmy. He did come down awkwardly, so maybe that was it. I couldn't tell if it was lower body or something in his back.

Ah yes you're right. It was a really hard roll, not a fastbreak. Jimmy made that nice pocket pass and KAT hammered it.

He kind of shrugged off the trainers and they didn't really check him out, but he definitely wasn't the same afterwards.
MosesMalone83
Sophomore
And1: 13

Post#184 » by MosesMalone83 » Sat Dec 9, 2017 7:13 pm

I'm just glad Griffin and Patrick Beverley were out for that game. Seems like everyone we play has their BEST player out so far this year.
LibertyPrime
Starter
And1: 1,887

Post#185 » by LibertyPrime » Sat Dec 9, 2017 8:11 pm

minimus wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:
MN7725 wrote:Still think Dudley-Aldrich makes the most sense, for both teams, of anything I've seen reported (in Oct)

Dudley seems to be fine after the toe surgery, can understand why Wolves would have waited to see

I watched the Suns game against Toronto and i saw Dudley really fat... Really really fat, don't know what happend there but he's definitely out of shape.

He has always been an unathletic guy, who looks fat :D

He's got that round face which doesn't help much. :-?
"The last domino falls here!"

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves