Moderators: Domejandro, Calinks, Worm Guts

Tukkerwolf
Sixth Man
And1: 962

Re: Andrew Wiggins and the wolves future 

Post#521 » by Tukkerwolf » Wed Aug 7, 2019 7:30 am

wesleyt95 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:The 5 Seasons of Andrew Wiggins Extension:

1) Denial - Andrew Wiggins Doesn't Suck!

2) Anger - Andrew Wiggins Absolutely SUCKS!

3) Bargaining - Maybe Andrew Wiggins Will Suck Less This Year?

4) Depression - I Can't Believe Andrew Wiggins Sucks this Badly.

5) Acceptance - Thank God Andrew Wiggins Is an Expiring Contract

We are going through this currently with Nic Batum... The key is just not to do anything dumb like trading his expiring deal for another guy who sucks with more years left. If you get a chance to trade him for someone with LESS years, don't ask questions just do it. You never know how much time we have left in this world. Life is too short as a fan to waste your prime years cheering for guys who suck.

funny but I hope he proves you wrong, Wigs and Batum are 2 entirely different situations

You're still in the denial phase! :o
Jedzz
Analyst
And1: 865

Re: Andrew Wiggins and the wolves future 

Post#522 » by Jedzz » Wed Aug 7, 2019 11:59 pm

BigRedDog wrote:The 5 Seasons of Andrew Wiggins Extension:

1) Denial - Andrew Wiggins Doesn't Suck!

2) Anger - Andrew Wiggins Absolutely SUCKS!

3) Bargaining - Maybe Andrew Wiggins Will Suck Less This Year?

4) Depression - I Can't Believe Andrew Wiggins Sucks this Badly.

5) Acceptance - Thank God Andrew Wiggins Is an Expiring Contract

We are going through this currently with Nic Batum... The key is just not to do anything dumb like trading his expiring deal for another guy who sucks with more years left. If you get a chance to trade him for someone with LESS years, don't ask questions just do it. You never know how much time we have left in this world. Life is too short as a fan to waste your prime years cheering for guys who suck.

Imagine, all could have been fine if they just made him a bench asset and found someone even average to start. What's the difference once the money mistake is made? The only reason to keep starting these players is to keep faking their value to hopefully move them at some point. So teams like these keep losing all just to save a pick in a trade later. Meanwhile they could have had comparatively decent production for the bench and been possibly winning more all along while not spending anything more.
These are my opinions.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves