| MIN @ HOU | GAME 70 

Post#1 » by ducler » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Read on Twitter
Jedzz
RealGM
And1: 2,506

Re: | MIN @ HOU | GAME 70 

Post#2 » by Jedzz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 pm

If RoCo can walk, he should be playing by now. If not, he should already have had some kind of knee surgery to repair whatever is not right.

If it's all about shutting things down for the year, well fine. But I would think they might want to know whether he's going to be able to be relied on next year or not. Call it a stress test.
Derek2001
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#3 » by Derek2001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:42 pm

Jedzz wrote:If RoCo can walk, he should be playing by now. If not, he should already have had some kind of knee surgery to repair whatever is not right.

If it's all about shutting things down for the year, well fine. But I would think they might want to know whether he's going to be able to be relied on next year or not. Call it a stress test.

Rumors (talk radio) are in Philadelphia that Roco has told former Sixer teammates he wants out of Minnesota and has already requested a trade in the offseason.
Neeva
Head Coach
And1: 2,216

Post#4 » by Neeva » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Fine with me he’s a bit overated and better to sell while his value is relatively high ( mostly cause of his nice contract)

Derek2001 wrote:
Jedzz wrote:If RoCo can walk, he should be playing by now. If not, he should already have had some kind of knee surgery to repair whatever is not right.

Rumors (talk radio) are in Philadelphia that Roco has told former Sixer teammates he wants out of Minnesota and has already requested a trade in the offseason.
shrink
RealGM
And1: 14,957

Post#5 » by shrink » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:01 pm

Derek2001 wrote:

Do you have a link for this?

It seems very surprising, considering how enthusiastically he played when he arrived, and the interviews he gave. The worst thing I ever heard from him was that it was difficult when he was first traded, living in a hotel out of two suitcases. He also was frustrated with PHI since they didn’t tell him he might be traded, and he found out through social media. We also heard in November how quickly he and KAT had bonded.
cupcakesnake wrote:I know a lot of people haven't seen him play, but no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it.
Derek2001
Ballboy

Post#6 » by Derek2001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:06 pm

shrink wrote:
Derek2001 wrote:

It seems very surprising, considering how enthusiastically he played when he arrived, and the interviews he gave. The worst thing I ever heard from him was that it was difficult when he was first traded, living in a hotel out of two suitcases. He also was frustrated with PHI since they didn’t tell him he might be traded, and he found out through social media.

No link just talk on sports radio that players (76ers players) have told radio guys that Roco wants out. He was devastated when the trade happened and wanted to stay with a championship contender.
Derek2001
Ballboy

Post#7 » by Derek2001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:08 pm

Neeva wrote:Fine with me he’s a bit overated and better to sell while his value is relatively high ( mostly cause of his nice contract)

Derek2001 wrote:

he's basically a catch-and-shoot guy that can't really create his own shot or finish at the rim. His defense was overrated Philadelphia cuz he had the great Joel Embiid to protect the paint. Karl Anthony towns is no Joel Embiid on the defensive and that's for sure.
Neeva
Head Coach
And1: 2,216

Post#8 » by Neeva » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Oh nvm it’s another philly troll!
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#9 » by Jedzz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Another late game. ugh
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,461

Post#10 » by Foye » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:35 pm

Derek2001 wrote:
shrink wrote:
Derek2001 wrote:

It seems very surprising, considering how enthusiastically he played when he arrived, and the interviews he gave. The worst thing I ever heard from him was that it was difficult when he was first traded, living in a hotel out of two suitcases. He also was frustrated with PHI since they didn’t tell him he might be traded, and he found out through social media.

No link just talk on sports radio that players (76ers players) have told radio guys that Roco wants out. He was devastated when the trade happened and wanted to stay with a championship contender.

Didn't know he was on the Warriors. :roll:
Domejandro
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 27,288

Post#11 » by Domejandro » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 am

The troll is dealt with.
TheDominator273
Sixth Man
And1: 1,079

Post#12 » by TheDominator273 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:29 am

There's no surgery to repair a bone bruise, the only thing that can heal it is time, and it can take up to 2 years to heal according to medical articles.
Domejandro
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 27,288

Post#13 » by Domejandro » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:34 am

TheDominator273 wrote:

There's no surgery to repair a bone bruise, the only thing that can heal it is time, and it can take up to 2 years to heal according to medical articles.

I speak from experience that this is true, bone bruises are honestly worse to deal with than minor fractures, depending on context; it is a very frustrating injury to come back from. You feel absolutely fine except for very minor soreness, you try to run on it, and your foot becomes swollen with severe discomfort. Given that Minnesota is out of the Playoff hunt, I am okay with them exercising serious caution.
wesleyt95
Rookie
And1: 277

Post#14 » by wesleyt95 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:15 am

Covington would be perfect for Houston's starting line up
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,648

Post#15 » by Calinks » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:15 am

Anyone who says CP3 is the second most important player on the Rockets is wrong. Capella is huge. That dude is a force, they lose him and they fall off hard.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
GI_Slow
Pro Prospect
And1: 381

Post#16 » by GI_Slow » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:21 am

Good point about Capela, but to me PJ Tucker is the guy that holds that lineup together in every way possible
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#17 » by Jedzz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:31 am

It's another pass it to Towns for his ALL NBA chase game and no defense.

Yay. Sitting Rose, but our Best starting C can play for cash.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#18 » by Jedzz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:32 am

wesleyt95 wrote:Covington would be perfect for Houston's starting line up

Four FRPs and he's theirs.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#19 » by Jedzz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:34 am

Domejandro wrote:
TheDominator273 wrote:

I speak from experience that this is true, bone bruises are honestly worse to deal with than minor fractures, depending on context; it is a very frustrating injury to come back from. You feel absolutely fine except for very minor soreness, you try to run on it, and your foot becomes swollen with severe discomfort. Given that Minnesota is out of the Playoff hunt, I am okay with them exercising serious caution.
Sounds more like Gout.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#20 » by Jedzz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:35 am

wesleyt95 wrote:Covington would be perfect for Houston's starting line up

Capella would be huge here. Let Towns play PF.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves