The Newer-est Video Game Thread

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,422

Re: The Newer-est Video Game Thread 

Post#201 » by Calinks » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:47 pm

I'm hoping 2K gives the wolves some more attention if we get off to a good start. Ant's model is trash. A lot of guys are outdated. I also think some ratings are off.

I really need to figure out how to consistently get open looks without using the pick and roll or plays. I swear every defender is like glue, its so hard for me to get good looks. I can't take any mid-range shots at all because I never get a window to do so. I need to figure this out, not good with the dribble moves. I'm still winning games mainly because the lowe post is crazy OP right now.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
TaylorTag
Rookie
And1: 376

Post#202 » by TaylorTag » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:09 am

Any of you guys play COD Mobile?

I don’t have a game system so it’s pretty awesome to have such a game available on the phone
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,805

Post#203 » by UcanUwill » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:43 pm

seem good

Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,422

Post#204 » by Calinks » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:03 pm

UcanUwill wrote:seem good

People were very negative about this when that first trailer was revealed a few months back but I have heard some people who have actually played it say it's good. I'm curious to see some reviews, may be the rare case where consumers think something is bad but wind up actually loving it. Usually, it's the other way around.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,805

Post#205 » by UcanUwill » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Calinks wrote:People were very negative about this when that first trailer was revealed a few months back but I have heard some people who have actually played it say it's good. I'm curious to see some reviews, may be the rare case where consumers think something is bad but wind up actually loving it. Usually, it's the other way around.

Hate was driven by that greedy Marvels Avengers game, because its the same publisher, but honestly those arent related studios. Personally, I expected this to be good, when it was announced it will singleplayer exclusive with no pay to enjoy garbage, it looked good to me. A lot of people were also very disappointed that you can only control Starlord, but it didnt bother me, because it really reminded me of Mass Effect, which I love, so I personally not surprised that this game getting positive reviews.

I am very looking forward to Age of Empires 4, that is my jam, but I think I will pick this one too.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves