Our offense is usually a two man game, with Vuc and Fournier. Some of the other players will force bad shots, because they are sure when they'll get the ball again.minimus wrote:basketballRob wrote:Would you guys trade first pick (Edwards) and Johnson for Aaron Gordon and the Magic first pick? We're pretty stacked at the SG-PF position.
They did try to move Gordon at the deadline, so it's possible they'll move him during the draft.
I personally would trade our FRP for Gordon and ORL FRP, because I think Gordon might be a missing piece for us in our offensive and defensive scheme because of his athletic tools such as exceptional quickness and jumping ability.
Could you please clarify a few question about Gordon for MIN fans?
1) Why his shot selection is so awful? Many fadeway turnaround off balance midrange jumpers, many pullup threes. Is it lack of qualityt shooters, lack of proper coaching, low basketball IQ?
2) Gordon looked like an all-star before hiatus. What was the root cause? Isaac injury?
3) Could you describe Gordon's personality? Many MIN fans still remember low motor, low effort, low basketball IQ type of player in Wiggins. Has Gordon any of these issues?
4) Is his defense is a real deal? Or ORL top5 defense is mostly about coaching?
5) Can he play secondary playmaker? Are his passing, court vision good enough?
Late in the season when Aaron looked to pass the ball more it opened his game up. In February he averaged like 19 pts 9 rebs and 6 assists. He also was making some sensational, critical block shots in those games. He's usually the one that guards the best forward on the other team.
Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app