samyell wrote: KGdaBom wrote:
samyell wrote:It would be really nice to be able to get a draft pick in next years draft considering we have none right now. I'd be happy with a 2nd even. We also need to open up some spots as we are sitting right at 15 if we sign juancho.
I'm getting nervous about us signing Juancho. We need him even if we sign a FA PF.
at least we can match anything thrown his way. The only way he is not here is someone offers him something huge. We could do a sign and trade there.
I'm still assuming we'll match Jauncho & JMac...just letting the market play out...as there was maybe a lesser market for those two.
And that will eat most of our existing room...maybe we can squeeze a 3rd C on a minimum as well?
Waiting until Trade deadline...allows maybe some of more options & trading for something bigger @ PF....or this is the list that kind of looks like we could consider in a trade if consolidated some of the assets that look might be outside of the rotation (best guess)....
So Culver/Evans/Spellman/Nowell...gives you 11.6 to work with (kept Okogie out of this just cause best guess & JMac...cause I believe if he were to be incl...then S&T rules would cause us to be hard capped...everything should be on table, but just where I started).
Possible options (besides rookies):
1. SAC...2 of Belly/Holmes/Giles/Bagley...rumor that they want to get younger...new GM?
2. HOU....Tucker & House...teardown continues?
3. MEM....Winston...always hurt?
4. MIL....DJ Wilson...they have a lot of roster spots still to fill? Might aid them in a different variation of S&T?
5. LAL....Kuzma....similar to Milwaukee...
6. CLE....Nance...would be my first choice....just don't see why Cle would take the PR move trading him out.
7. CHI...not sure Lauri or WCJ are really going anywhere, but what about Gafford &/or T. Young?
9. ATL...Collins/Hunter...seemingly has a glut of bigs?
There's others...but couldn't come up with something that the other team would consider moving (ie--Cha isn't moving PJ; Dal wouldn't move Kleber or Powell; etc....maybe in a 3-team, I guess?)
Any of these stand out better or worse?
Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app