Post Game Thoughts. At Thunder.

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

NebWolvesFan
Pro Prospect
And1: 366

Re: Post Game Thoughts. At Thunder. 

Post#41 » by NebWolvesFan » Sat Feb 6, 2021 4:45 pm

Wolveswin wrote:
NebWolvesFan wrote:This has to be the rotation when KAT comes back or Ryan is just trying to get fired.

Russell/Rubio
Beasley/Nowell (please be okay)
Towns/Davis
Edwards/Layman
Vanderbilt/McDaniels

Okogie as a stopper/hybrid playing where needed at the 2-3 (maybe 4 in short stints)

These 10 have played the best and give the Wolves the best chance to win.

Towns | Reid | Davis
McDaniels | Vanderbilt | Hernangomez
Edwards | Culver | Layman
Beasley | Nowell | Okogie
Russell | Rubio | McJordan

Davis should not see the court. He has no future in MN.

McDaniels or Vanderbilt or *cough* Hernangomez has to step up and overly prove PFOF next to Towns.

Trade deadline, Rubio +\- Davis (as expiring) + any combo of youth for a forward upgrade.

Bad miss by me. I meant Reid over Davis. I'm so infatuated by playing the right people at the forward positions, I forgot about Reid.
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#42 » by Shaka_Zulu » Sat Feb 6, 2021 5:02 pm

_AIJ_ wrote:McDaniels +20 in 28 minutes. man this kid is good!

I had him in our plus minus game, and with 5.5 pt average for season, and not scoring single pt, I should been annoyed he has me on minus, but MAN O MAN was his defending awesome as hell. Fantastic.

Seems he isnt involved in offence anymore tho after we sidelined Jmac and started playing Nowell again. Nowell scores (tho really bad 3pt shooting), but doesnt share the ball with the bench guys. While Jmac got them all involved.
Jedzz
RealGM
And1: 2,506

Post#43 » by Jedzz » Sat Feb 6, 2021 6:29 pm

_AIJ_ wrote:The problem with Nowell is, he wont/cant pass. Dude will attempt to score whenever the ball is in his hands

That's his job as a shooting guard, to score. Please take wont/cant out of your vocabulary.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves