RealGM
And1: 2,506

Re: Trade Talk (Part Six) 

Post#61 » by Jedzz » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:29 am

shrink wrote:
Jedzz wrote:
shrink wrote:
That was your entire post. 100% lie.
In fact, in my very same post, I said the exact opposite!
Twice.
I even underlined them for you!

“You’ll have to find and post my lie first!” Just more of the same, Special Jedz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously it's not a lie, it's one of the things I believe your post says. And still do. Two faced posting is nothing new here. Do I have to show you exactly where you are doing it?

What am I editing btw?

Obviously it IS a a lie. You can see my quotes saying the exact opposite! Twice. I don’t know what could possibly be stronger evidence!

But somehow you are going to tell us all I didn’t mean what I wrote, and you know that I want the opposite? :lol: :lol:

Thank God we have such a bastion of credibility! Please tell us all what we are thinking - we can’t trust what we write! But Special Jedz knows! And if he doesn’t, he’ll just make up more crap!

The editing? You edited out all the stuff that said I wanted to keep Beasley, to try to hide your lie. What an odd coincidence, you chose to eliminate that, huh? :lol: :lol:

That's not editing. That's hitting delete on statements I'm not speaking to you about, therefore narrowing the topic down to a specific statement or two in an otherwise two sided contrary post. You can thank Klomp for teaching me the benefits of this. Editing would be actually hitting quote and then changing or placing words you didn't say into your quote. That's not what occured here.

I don't want to create an argument with the side of your brain that is coming around on Beasley partly so far. Good job. No reason to discuss the statements leading that direction.

Now on the rest of it. Thou shall not lie!
shrink
RealGM
And1: 14,603

Post#62 » by shrink » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:59 pm

Jedzz wrote:
shrink wrote:Obviously it IS a a lie. You can see my quotes saying the exact opposite! Twice. I don’t know what could possibly be stronger evidence!

But somehow you are going to tell us all I didn’t mean what I wrote, and you know that I want the opposite? :lol: :lol:

Thank God we have such a bastion of credibility! Please tell us all what we are thinking - we can’t trust what we write! But Special Jedz knows! And if he doesn’t, he’ll just make up more crap!

The editing? You edited out all the stuff that said I wanted to keep Beasley, to try to hide your lie. What an odd coincidence, you chose to eliminate that, huh? :lol: :lol:

That's not editing. That's hitting delete on statements I'm not speaking to you about, [LOL! “I’m just not speaking to you about the statements where you say you want to keep Beasley! :lol: :lol:]. therefore narrowing the topic down to a specific statement or two in an otherwise two sided contrary post. You can thank Klomp for teaching me the benefits of this. Editing would be actually hitting quote and then changing or placing words you didn't say into your quote. That's not what occured here.

I don't want to create an argument with the side of your brain that is coming around on Beasley partly so far. Good job. No reason to discuss the statements leading that direction.

You just continue to show everyone how you lie! :lol: :lol:

I keep posting the actual conversation, you keep lying about it, so here you go again. You posted:

Jedzz wrote:
shrink wrote:I think his trade value is very good, and will be better. I still maintain that Rosas’ process for the contract was bad (to me, the GM equivalent of banking in a 20 footer with three defenders, and calling it a good shot), but Beasley’s eventual contract is still going to be a good deal, especially with the team option at the end.

:lol: Still wants to get rid of him

Even your desperate lie about that this is “contrary” [lol - like in the example, the team doesn’t want the two points, however they got them!], you edited out every sentence that said the opposite of what you wanted to lie about.

shrink wrote: I came to the conclusion that he is the type of player that the Wolves should try to keep, unless they get a very good offer. I’m not sure that was Rosas’ idea, even the day he traded for him. But the Wolves need players with energy, and they need guys that want to be here, and Malik has mostly filled those roles.

I would peg his value as an expiring and a non-lotto 1st, but I don’t think we should trade him for that.

I know, it’s harder to make boldfaced lies when you don’t edit out all the facts that show you’re lying.

The worst part is that you have done this over and over again here, for a long time. This isn’t just one bad day, you continually lie about what people say. Here again, we see you caught in another lie, so you desperately keep lying, accepting no responsibility. If you literally need to lie about what people say to post, then why should anyone listen to anything else you have to say? It’s a discussion board - different opinions are great. You have the capability to make decent opinions on the team, and I agree with some of your opinions, and disagree with others, just like I do for Klomp, Domejandro, or anyone here. However, Klomp and Domejandro are going to represent everyone’s positions honestly. You however, do not. Lying about what people say not only ruins the chance to discuss or debate issues, and it creates garbage in threads where people have to post quotes of the actual event to make you face up to your lies.

You have destroyed your own credibility here, and keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. Nice work. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
cupcakesnake wrote:I know a lot of people haven't seen him play, but no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it.
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,528

Post#63 » by Note30 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:45 pm

shrink wrote:
Note30 wrote:
Klomp wrote:I don't think there's a lot of teams we could trade him to, but I do think the Spurs might be one of them.

Spurs probably wouldn't without incentive. Rubio's value which was minimal to begin with has probably tanked even further now.

If we want to trade him we have to put him in a position to succeed right now before the trade deadline.

The only teams that might be interested outside of the Spurs are maybe Orlando, Chicago. Other teams would require multiple pieces moving. But all of that are contingent on his value as a starter as his value of the bench has been pretty bad.

Good post, and I was just about to mention both those teams. The Kings are 7-3 in their last 10, and are looking like a playoff team, so a SAC fan offered

“Bjelica and Joseph for Rubio”

They are talking about buying out the unhappy Bjelly, and Joseph only has $2.4 mil guaranteed for next year. I like Rubio, but this seems like a deal that could help stabilize the PF position a little, and clear us of most of Rubio’s money next year. This deal adds about $2.75 mil in payroll too, so I would suggest including Jake Layman ($3.8, $3.9).

But yeah, I agree. There won’t be many places where Rubio can fit unless we see another team’s PG get injured,

With Fox and Haliburton stacked at PG what good would Rubio do them?
That fan is cray-cray.
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

[*]-Mar 2023 in reference to the Gobert trade.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,528

Post#64 » by Note30 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:51 pm

shrink wrote:
Jedzz wrote:
shrink wrote:Obviously it IS a a lie. You can see my quotes saying the exact opposite! Twice. I don’t know what could possibly be stronger evidence!

That's not editing. That's hitting delete on statements I'm not speaking to you about, [LOL! “I’m just not speaking to you about the statements where you say you want to keep Beasley! :lol: :lol:]. therefore narrowing the topic down to a specific statement or two in an otherwise two sided contrary post. You can thank Klomp for teaching me the benefits of this. Editing would be actually hitting quote and then changing or placing words you didn't say into your quote. That's not what occured here.

You just continue to show everyone how you lie! :lol: :lol:

I keep posting the actual conversation, you keep lying about it, so here you go again. You posted:

Jedzz wrote:
shrink wrote:I think his trade value is very good, and will be better. I still maintain that Rosas’ process for the contract was bad (to me, the GM equivalent of banking in a 20 footer with three defenders, and calling it a good shot), but Beasley’s eventual contract is still going to be a good deal, especially with the team option at the end.

:lol: Still wants to get rid of him

Even your desperate lie about that this is “contrary” [lol - like in the example, the team doesn’t want the two points, however they got them!], you edited out every sentence that said the opposite of what you wanted to lie about.

shrink wrote: I came to the conclusion that he is the type of player that the Wolves should try to keep, unless they get a very good offer. I’m not sure that was Rosas’ idea, even the day he traded for him. But the Wolves need players with energy, and they need guys that want to be here, and Malik has mostly filled those roles.

I would peg his value as an expiring and a non-lotto 1st, but I don’t think we should trade him for that.

I know, it’s harder to make boldfaced lies when you don’t edit out all the facts that show you’re lying.

The worst part is that you have done this over and over again here, for a long time. This isn’t just one bad day, you continually lie about what people say. Here again, we see you caught in another lie, so you desperately keep lying, accepting no responsibility. If you literally need to lie about what people say to post, then why should anyone listen to anything else you have to say? It’s a discussion board - different opinions are great. You have the capability to make decent opinions on the team, and I agree with some of your opinions, and disagree with others, just like I do for Klomp, Domejandro, or anyone here. However, Klomp and Domejandro are going to represent everyone’s positions honestly. You however, do not. Lying about what people say not only ruins the chance to discuss or debate issues, and it creates garbage in threads where people have to post quotes of the actual event to make you face up to your lies.

You have destroyed your own credibility here, and keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. Nice work. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Just put him on your ignore list if it bugs you this much man. You just killing time - he ain't gonna admit he's wrong. This is the same dude who compared Dlo to Steph and did so for like 10 straight posts before stopping his commenting altogether.

It's only a matter of time before yall start with strawman arguments and shift the goalposts when it doesn't feel like you are both winning an argument.
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

[*]-Mar 2023 in reference to the Gobert trade.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#65 » by Jedzz » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Holy hells shrink. Fine man. You're so far gone right now I hope you can find your way back. Whatever you think about my credibility is fine by me. Here's what I know now about you. You have a significant knowledge depth into the cap/trading/rules. If you don't have an emotional tie to a subject you are a good resource. If you do have an emotional tie involved in a subject then you can be one scary individual that will stop at no end and aren't concerned with overstepping, posting factually incorrect disinformation and generally attackingg others if they call you out when you've done so. So there, there is where your credibility ends with me.

Have it your way. I don't do crazy this far and it is not worth further talk.
shrink
RealGM

Post#66 » by shrink » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Jedzz wrote:Holy hells shrink. Fine man. You're so far gone right now I hope you can find your way back. Whatever you think about my credibility is fine by me. Here's what I know now about you. You have a significant knowledge depth into the cap/trading/rules. If you don't have an emotional tie to a subject you are a good resource. If you do have an emotional tie involved in a subject then you can be one scary individual that will stop at no end and aren't concerned with overstepping, posting factually incorrect disinformation and generally attackingg others if they call you out when you've done so. So there, there is where your credibility ends with me.

You remain the lying piece of crap, right to the end?

You say, “I’m posting factually incorrect information?”

You mean me, the guy who keeps quoting WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, from you, who’s consistently lied about this the whole way through? Yeah, good timing with your latest claim, Mr. Credibility! :lol: :lol:

Same old Jedz! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cupcakesnake wrote:I know a lot of people haven't seen him play, but no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#67 » by Jedzz » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:06 pm

shrink wrote:
Jedzz wrote:Holy hells shrink. Fine man. You're so far gone right now I hope you can find your way back. Whatever you think about my credibility is fine by me. Here's what I know now about you. You have a significant knowledge depth into the cap/trading/rules. If you don't have an emotional tie to a subject you are a good resource. If you do have an emotional tie involved in a subject then you can be one scary individual that will stop at no end and aren't concerned with overstepping, posting factually incorrect disinformation and generally attackingg others if they call you out when you've done so. So there, there is where your credibility ends with me.

You mean me, the guy who keeps quoting WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, from you, who’s consistently lied about this the whole way through?

You started this claiming others claimed Beasley would average 42% here. I've called you out on this in every single post since. You continue to justt scream LIES and run away from backing up this claim.

Again...You are in fact the one who months ago pushed the goal posts out to 42% or more before you would consider him a potential great shooter and deserving of any deal over the MLE. This was 100% your stance. You came up with this after I showed he already proved he was capable of averging 40% in a seaosn for Denver before and I claimed that made him worth more than the MLE. That's when you decided to move the goalposts. To come posting here now claiming others said he would average your higher anount is classic falsification of history, disinformation now standard from you on this subject. Much like the cherry picked negative situational stats you sought out months ago to post with. Disinformation, Lies, Projection upon others, Rhetoric chanting. These are the tools of shills, trolls and I'll have no more of it from you.
shrink
RealGM

Post#68 » by shrink » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:09 pm

Jedzz wrote:
shrink wrote:

You mean me, the guy who keeps quoting WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, from you, who’s consistently lied about this the whole way through?

You started this claiming others claimed Beasley would average 42% here. I've called you out on this in every single post since. You continue to justt scream LIES and run away from backing up this claim.

Again...You are in fact the one who months ago pushed the goal posts out to 42% or more before you would consider him a potential great shooter and deserving of any deal over the MLE. This was 100% your stance. You came up with this after I showed he already proved he was capable of averging 40% in a seaosn for Denver before and I claimed that made him worth more than the MLE. That's when you decided to move the goalposts. To come posting here now claiming others said he would average your higher anount is classic falsification of history, disinformation now standard from you on this subject. Much like the cherry picked negative situational stats you sought out months ago to post with. Disinformation, Lies, Projection upon others, Rhetoric chanting. These are the tools of shills, trolls and I'll have no more of it from you.

Two pages of this, and you still desperately trying to dodge!

Yes, I’m sure EVERYbody believes you, when you re-state my position! I mean, look at the honesty and credibility you’ve demonstrated over these two pages. What a blessing you are still here to tell everyone what they have said, Mr. Credibility! :lol: :lol:

If anyone had doubts about you before, in these last two pages you’ve exposed who you really are. Bravo.
shrink
RealGM

Post#69 » by shrink » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:27 pm

Note30 wrote:
shrink wrote:The worst part is that you have done this over and over again here, for a long time. This isn’t just one bad day, you continually lie about what people say. Here again, we see you caught in another lie, so you desperately keep lying, accepting no responsibility. If you literally need to lie about what people say to post, then why should anyone listen to anything else you have to say? It’s a discussion board - different opinions are great. You have the capability to make decent opinions on the team, and I agree with some of your opinions, and disagree with others, just like I do for Klomp, Domejandro, or anyone here. However, Klomp and Domejandro are going to represent everyone’s positions honestly. You however, do not. Lying about what people say not only ruins the chance to discuss or debate issues, and it creates garbage in threads where people have to post quotes of the actual event to make you face up to your lies.

Just put him on your ignore list if it bugs you this much man. You just killing time - he ain't gonna admit he's wrong. This is the same dude who compared Dlo to Steph and did so for like 10 straight posts before stopping his commenting altogether.

It's only a matter of time before yall start with strawman arguments and shift the goalposts when it doesn't feel like you are both winning an argument.

Sorry, I am not Jedz. Words matter to me, and I don’t make strawman arguments or re-write what people say .. I use quotes.

But I agree with your main point, and I have had Jedz on ignore for many months. Unfortunately, I occasionally peek, plus I see all the responses from others he lies about.

Like I said, this is a discussion board, where we can come together and discuss and debate with each other about our beloved Wolfies, in as real a way as possible. I love this place, which is why I have been here so long, and have so many posts under my belt. However, you can’t have discussions and debates with people who lie about what others say. That disrupts the board, and drives out people who came here to actually discuss the Timberwolves.

Jedz is perfectly capable of making good and bad takes. Sadly, he can’t leave it at that, and continues to demonstrate a need to troll his “enemies list.” Look at his post - it adds nothing to the conversation, just a lie. I think many would agree that Jedz has demonstrated repeatedly that he is incapable of being honest about other people say, as he has shown several times, to many people - not just me. You are right, he’s just going to keep lying, accept no responsibility, and try to wait people out. That bothers me, but more importantly, it hurts the board. We can’t all waste our time with him every time he does this to someone, and letting it slide by ignoring him, doesn’t seem to make him act any better and solve this board problem.
Wolveswin
Head Coach
And1: 2,493

Post#70 » by Wolveswin » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:53 pm

shrink wrote:
Note30 wrote:
shrink wrote:The worst part is that you have done this over and over again here, for a long time. This isn’t just one bad day, you continually lie about what people say. Here again, we see you caught in another lie, so you desperately keep lying, accepting no responsibility. If you literally need to lie about what people say to post, then why should anyone listen to anything else you have to say? It’s a discussion board - different opinions are great. You have the capability to make decent opinions on the team, and I agree with some of your opinions, and disagree with others, just like I do for Klomp, Domejandro, or anyone here. However, Klomp and Domejandro are going to represent everyone’s positions honestly. You however, do not. Lying about what people say not only ruins the chance to discuss or debate issues, and it creates garbage in threads where people have to post quotes of the actual event to make you face up to your lies.

Sorry, I am not Jedz. Words matter to me, and I don’t make strawman arguments or re-write what people say .. I use quotes.

But I agree with your main point, and I have had Jedz on ignore for many months. Unfortunately, I occasionally peek, plus I see all the responses from others he lies about.

Like I said, this is a discussion board, where we can come together and discuss and debate with each other about our beloved Wolfies, in as real a way as possible. I love this place, which is why I have been here so long, and have so many posts under my belt. However, you can’t have discussions and debates with people who lie about what others say. That disrupts the board, and drives out people who came here to actually discuss the Timberwolves.

Jedz is perfectly capable of making good and bad takes. Sadly, he can’t leave it at that, and continues to demonstrate a need to troll his “enemies list.” Look at his post - it adds nothing to the conversation, just a lie. I think many would agree that Jedz has demonstrated repeatedly that he is incapable of being honest about other people say, as he has shown several times, to many people - not just me. You are right, he’s just going to keep lying, accept no responsibility, and try to wait people out. That bothers me, but more importantly, it hurts the board. We can’t all waste our time with him every time he does this to someone, and letting it slide by ignoring him, doesn’t seem to make him act any better and solve this board problem.

Shrink you have your badge and whistle out yet again. The weight on your shoulders self policing your version of RGM utopia on this board must be exhausting.

Do you put this on your resume?

Note: any poster should never lie, misquote, or even be purposefully misleading regarding another’s post. Editing a previous post to skew an argument is not a form of discussion that is acceptable here (or we hope not).
post0115
Junior
And1: 35

Post#71 » by post0115 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:23 am

How about this Wolves-Magic trade? (after 3/3)

Wolves get: Aaron Gordon, Terrence Ross, Michael Carter-Williams, and Khem Birch
Magic get: Ricky Rubio, Juancho Hernangomez, Jarrett Culver, Ed Davis and Jake Layman

Both teams are close to the lux which points to 3 team trade, but not needed as the above is almost equal on both sides in terms of salary.

Why for Wolves? Condenses talent as some will be odd men out in rotation. Get a starting PF in A.Gordon who is better suited as a role player instead of "the guy" who could develop into a switch forward with respectable 3 point percentages. T. Ross is a stud who I've liked for a long time and gives us a 3 and D veteran wing. MCW would likely be 3rd PG for us who could fill in when injuries occur - even then could just slide Nowell over. Khem is 3rd string C in for salary cap matching.

Why for Magic? Desperately need a PG - Ricky provides that and Culver is better when asked to handle ball instead of catch and shoot. Get out of Gordon and especially Ross (3yrs left) contracts. Get better depth. Get shooters to better fit as alternates at the 4 when Isaac returns. Get more youth/upside.

Honestly not the biggest Gordon fan, but the above trade would seem to make sense to both teams and put players in better spots. I actually like Ross more than Gordon. Also, Magic were aiming to highlight Gordon this year before trading him, but that has failed as it has exploited how he can't be in the top 2-3 players for a team to succeed.
Norseman79
Sixth Man
And1: 561

Post#72 » by Norseman79 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:00 am

post0115 wrote:How about this Wolves-Magic trade? (after 3/3)

Wolves get: Aaron Gordon, Terrence Ross, Michael Carter-Williams, and Khem Birch
Magic get: Ricky Rubio, Juancho Hernangomez, Jarrett Culver, Ed Davis and Jake Layman

Both teams are close to the lux which points to 3 team trade, but not needed as the above is almost equal on both sides in terms of salary.

Why for Wolves? Condenses talent as some will be odd men out in rotation. Get a starting PF in A.Gordon who is better suited as a role player instead of "the guy" who could develop into a switch forward with respectable 3 point percentages. T. Ross is a stud who I've liked for a long time and gives us a 3 and D veteran wing. MCW would likely be 3rd PG for us who could fill in when injuries occur - even then could just slide Nowell over. Khem is 3rd string C in for salary cap matching.

Why for Magic? Desperately need a PG - Ricky provides that and Culver is better when asked to handle ball instead of catch and shoot. Get out of Gordon and especially Ross (3yrs left) contracts. Get better depth. Get shooters to better fit as alternates at the 4 when Isaac returns. Get more youth/upside.

Honestly not the biggest Gordon fan, but the above trade would seem to make sense to both teams and put players in better spots. I actually like Ross more than Gordon. Also, Magic were aiming to highlight Gordon this year before trading him, but that has failed as it has exploited how he can't be in the top 2-3 players for a team to succeed.

My ship has sailed on Aaron Gordon...that being said, I can appreciate the idea and your rationale.
shrink
RealGM

Post#73 » by shrink » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:06 am

Norseman79 wrote:
post0115 wrote:How about this Wolves-Magic trade? (after 3/3)

My ship has sailed on Aaron Gordon...that being said, I can appreciate the idea and your rationale.

I agree, and Gordon’s questionable three point shooting, especially last year, really concerned me. However, now that I’ve seen just how badly Juancho and Layman have done, I think even adding a reasonable starting PF would help. We certainly could use some additional wins, but more importantly, I don’t think it’s good for the development of our youth to have so many young players trying to figure it out.

As for this trade, I think it’s very well-considered. Magic posters have said that their front office wants to make the playoffs, and from what we’ve seen in the past, that sure sounds like them. Rubio is a much better fit for them than us, and while he would be a back up on most teams, he has the skills to provide competent starting PG production for Orlando.

Some of these players could use a change of scenery and a new team. I could see something based on Gordon for Rubio and Juancho, and I think post’s trade is very effective. Nice job.
karch34
Lead Assistant
And1: 691

Post#74 » by karch34 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:26 am

Gordon doesn't have the same alure but even an average PF and getting rid of the salary and roster spots that don't move the needle in a positive direction is enough for me.

Also thanks for posting a trade in this thread. Back and forth and all the other personal litigation is tiring and believe it's something most just pass over. I respect everyone's opinion though not the way they go about it at times, but end of day it's a message board and not everyone is going to agree let's not belabor it with personal BS.
old school 34
Senior
And1: 240

Post#75 » by old school 34 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:32 am

old school 34 wrote:Alright...got a Gordon trade for some consider....I know, I know...we're exhausted with Gordon trades...but this one has a twist, I think?

3-way deal...Orl/Atl/Min

Orl out-- Gordon/Aminu/Ennis for Rubio/Culver/Okogie/Fernando/MN future 1st (lottery protected)

Atl out-- Collins/Snell/Fernando for Gordon/Ennis

Min out-- Rubio/Culver/Okogie/FFRP for Collins/Aminu/Snell

Why for each--

Orl-- Rubio can mentor (especially since Fultz may not even be ready start of next year) & a bunch of defensive oriented young guys to get a look @ (Clifford being defense first coach) & 1 pick...probably as good as Orl could hope for for AG...even though they were hoping for more earlier?

Atl-- They get a young pf @ the price point they can't get Collins to sign & Ennis for Snell a solid push rotation wise while making the financial piece work? Only costing them Fernando (who's in a bad logjam anyway) and the downgrade from JC to AG...which they can probably absorb for the financial price point that they're after?

Min-- If we're going to need to give up draft capital to fix the pf spot...get me the guy that at least has best chance to possibly pass DLo on the pecking chart. Yes, he'll be expensive next year....but his defense has significantly improved this year...he gets us bigger while still be athletic enough that Rosas can feel he fits their system still.

We're not completely blowing it up until we hit the top 3 in the lottery...until that happens...we're going to keep tweaking & moving forward (better or worse)...but I feel this could work & from a future financial side of it...you'd have approx 16 mil in expirings (Davis/Snell) who if they work...might be even smaller to almost min vet type deals? And Aminu/Juancho expiring the year after (another 16-17 mil)....important factors to stay below lux as JC gets extended.

Then sign JMac to that 15th spot & bring one of your G-league wings back on the 2nd 2-way.

DLo/JMac
Beasley/Nowell/Snell
Ant/McDaniels/Layman
Collins/Vanderbilt/Aminu
KAT/Naz/Davis

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app
What about this one...also got lost in the drama...AG one, but not ending in MN?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app
perik777
Sophomore
And1: 93

Post#76 » by perik777 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:41 am

The Celtics need some instant offense from the bench, and I think Russell cant lead a team by himself.

What about:
28 M TPE + 2021 Celtics 1st

for

DLo

The celtics should clear about 7 M off the books to make it happen before, but this gives the wolves a 2nd 1st round pick in a loaded draft and a possibility to land another star given the chance with that exception
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#77 » by Jedzz » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:31 am

shrink wrote:
Wolveswin wrote:
Klomp wrote:The difference being, the star trades where you get poor return are ones where the star is unhappy and/or entering his final guaranteed year of his current contract. Neither of these things apply to Towns, which is why we're about two years away from this type of trade return being realistic.

Poor return is subjective. Great example is the thread which got Shrink panties in a bunch. Suggested trade with Kings, with main return being Hali. Multiple Kings fans said they wouldn’t do Hali for Towns straight up. Let alone add value.

So subjective would be as Wolves fans...is that a good deal that should be considered? And if it was, does that leave organization in better position than with Towns? Let’s discuss that...

Aside from your personal beef, did you come up with reasoning why MIN would trade Towns?

Because as I, and others here have told you, there are many reasons that seem unrealistic.

Or hey wolves fans, let’s discuss what we do when LeBron, Giannis and Doncic all demand to join the Wolves! I hope there’s a forum to discuss that, and it doesn’t have “real” right there in it’s name.

Klomp and shrink are correct about the situation description and the unrealistic examples in this Towns trade situation respectively. However shrinks claim about the letters r,e,a,l of realGM being anymore meaningful than Kraft cheese stamping their products as REAL® cheese is just pure hilarious cheeeeese. Kraft cheese can't even claim 51% of their food product is cheese and claiming even 10% of realGM posts as from or on the level of actual NBA GM discussions is just more cheeeese for the laugh machine.

That "real" guy that believes he is posting on a level above others can be just as completely unreal as the rest of us here, and takes "personal beefs" on players and posters here to the same extremes when posting here as just about everyone else does. So I really wish he would stop taking pot shots at people's post quality if he's not going to hold his own to the same standard.

Towns not playing much in the last two seasons has put a damper on the "what have you done lately" crowd of fans around league who also don't really track this team much in the first place. So I don't expect other fans of other teams to attribute much value to him at this time. I expect other GMs of teams to know what's what, just like I think it's laughable when our coaches/GM often temporarily increase minutes and offensive focus to players they have shunned for months right before trade deadlines. As if other teams/GMs can't see through those phony temporary moments. All they end up being is a neon for-sale sign which maybe helps if your GM has an aversion to the phone.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#78 » by Jedzz » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:19 pm

shrink wrote:Two pages of this, and you still desperately trying to dodge!

Yes, I’m sure EVERYbody believes you, when you re-state my position! I mean, look at the honesty and credibility you’ve demonstrated over these two pages. What a blessing you are still here to tell everyone what they have said, Mr. Credibility! :lol: :lol:

If anyone had doubts about you before, in these last two pages you’ve exposed who you really are. Bravo.

I'm exposed, I'm a liar your rhetoric repeats again and again! And yet you will not defend this statement made on
by shrink » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:24 pm
shrink wrote:He’s not the 42% three point shooter some claimed he would be, but he’s back to slightly below his 38.7% career average (38.5% this season).

Liar. Exposed alright. Guess what guys, Beasley's average so far from 3pt land is two tenths of a percent lower than his career average through 2o some games! Great, thanks for letting us know shrink. He had to point that out, those two tenths of a percent lower because...why? The point of his post this was pulled from was supposed to be about him admitting Beasley's play has been good this year and worthy of the deal he got, a large turn of the cheek for him now. But he has to slip these lines into the same post just to let you know he still thinks he was correct about going on his warpath a few months back to stop Beasley from getting offered more than then MLE. That warpath included pages of a horrible disinformation campaign and ravaging posts on me and others.

The hilarious part was back then the 38% career average was a given in the stat books already and to him then it was no where near enough for anything over MLE.

Beasley is now down to 38.3 on the season through 25 games. Oh no!

No. 38.5 or 38.3 in 20+ games being down from 38.7 career numbers is not relevant information. The relevant information is that shrink got it wrong and will also likely stick a virtual knife in your back for months before he would admit that. Since keeping up a fantasy appearance here seems to be all important to him, this reality should be known and had to be posted. Please excuse or ignore our "drama".

Beasley now is probably the one player with a decent contract to production value that they might here larger offers for in trade. Not sure anyone else has maintained that through all the losing going on. Maybe Rosas could sell high on players like Reid and JMac to get back more in return than he's paid for them.
shrink
RealGM

Post#79 » by shrink » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Jedz, your repeated lies, false edits, and inability to honestly represent what others say makes you unworthy of a response, or anyone’s time. After all of this, why in the world would anyone believe you are honestly representing what anyone says?

If you decide to change your ways, let us know. You’re capable of making good posts, but you can’t stop trolling. Until then, I have no willingness to help you crap all over this board more.
shrink
RealGM

Post#80 » by shrink » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:45 pm

perik777 wrote:The Celtics need some instant offense from the bench, and I think Russell cant lead a team by himself.

What about:
28 M TPE + 2021 Celtics 1st

for

DLo

The celtics should clear about 7 M off the books to make it happen before, but this gives the wolves a 2nd 1st round pick in a loaded draft and a possibility to land another star given the chance with that exception

Actually, since MIN may lose their own 1st in the 2021 draft, I expect getting back in holds even more appeal.

While ai would happily do this deal and let Rubio be our PG, I doubt it’s something we would see in reality. Rosas has had a lot of whiffs, but he bet big on Russell, and he needs the Towns-Russell pairing to work. In addition, he must be careful to not alienate Towns, and Russell is his BFF.

Russell was recently voted the sixth worst contract in the NBA over on the Trade Board, so cap space and a 1st sounds wonderful. I would mention that over there, we often tend to undervalue what scorers bring back in trade, but still, I think the value is fine. I just don’t think Rosas would go for it, unfortunately.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves