ImageImageImage

This offseason, would u trade DNo for expirings?

Moderators: Domejandro, Calinks, Worm Guts

This offseason, would you trade DNo for expirings?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 7, 2021 2:07 am

1. Yes, cuz he knows no D, hence his name DNo.
14
42%
2. He ain’t even stretch doe!
3
9%
3. What’s up w that Princess Leia hair style?
5
15%
4. IDK, too busy watching March Madness.
2
6%
5. Did Taylor sell the team already?
3
9%
6. How bout them Beucker & Suggs kids?
4
12%
7. Let’s go Twins!
2
6%
 
Total votes: 33

Note30
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,851
And1: 931
Joined: Feb 25, 2014
 

Re: This offseason, would u trade DNo for expirings? 

Post#21 » by Note30 » Wed Apr 7, 2021 1:44 am

Jedzz wrote:I think what you might be trying to say Worm Guts is that you feel left out? You can get in on this but you have to target shrink before you target me. There is a hierarchy to follow so he comes first. I can wait I'm learning patience from the Timberwolves.


You literally started it by saying people should fact check shrink. He got angry and retaliated, you then pretended like you didn't understand his post and rebuked him further. He got more angry and called you out on it.

Worm told you both to knock it off and now you're saying that Worm is targeting you?

Are you for real?
Jedzz
RealGM
Posts: 12,322
And1: 2,503
Joined: Oct 05, 2018

Re: This offseason, would u trade DNo for expirings? 

Post#22 » by Jedzz » Wed Apr 7, 2021 2:48 am

Note30 wrote:
Jedzz wrote:I think what you might be trying to say Worm Guts is that you feel left out? You can get in on this but you have to target shrink before you target me. There is a hierarchy to follow so he comes first. I can wait I'm learning patience from the Timberwolves.


You literally started it by saying people should fact check shrink. He got angry and retaliated, you then pretended like you didn't understand his post and rebuked him further. He got more angry and called you out on it.

Worm told you both to knock it off and now you're saying that Worm is targeting you?

Are you for real?


Serious question. Is English something you get from google translate like some others here? I have to ask because others have used that and have misinterpreted things here like you just have. This was making light of a quickly eroding ugly situation. I'm asking Worm Guts to join in with us instead of moderate us. You get it yet? You calm yet? We all have jumped to the wrong conclusion before. It's all good just as long as you are willing to admit it now.

On the part you say I pretended something, you would be wrong. He was talking about things I wasn't involved in.
Note30
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,851
And1: 931
Joined: Feb 25, 2014
 

Re: This offseason, would u trade DNo for expirings? 

Post#23 » by Note30 » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:39 am

Jedzz wrote:
Note30 wrote:
Jedzz wrote:I think what you might be trying to say Worm Guts is that you feel left out? You can get in on this but you have to target shrink before you target me. There is a hierarchy to follow so he comes first. I can wait I'm learning patience from the Timberwolves.


You literally started it by saying people should fact check shrink. He got angry and retaliated, you then pretended like you didn't understand his post and rebuked him further. He got more angry and called you out on it.

Worm told you both to knock it off and now you're saying that Worm is targeting you?

Are you for real?


Serious question. Is English something you get from google translate like some others here? I have to ask because others have used that and have misinterpreted things here like you just have. This was making light of a quickly eroding ugly situation. I'm asking Worm Guts to join in with us instead of moderate us. You get it yet? You calm yet? We all have jumped to the wrong conclusion before. It's all good just as long as you are willing to admit it now.

On the part you say I pretended something, you would be wrong. He was talking about things I wasn't involved in.


I can't with you man.

I understood you were asking him to join in, but it was the part where you said target "me" instead of shrink that got to me.

No I don't get my English from Google Translate.

As far as
He was talking about things I wasn't involved in.
that goes, Worm posted after you and shrink were going back and forth, then you quoted him and said he should target shrink not you.

So I don't know what he could be posting about.

If I am missing something fill in the blank bro. I never used the word pretended either so no idea what you are indicating just now either.
Jedzz
RealGM
Posts: 12,322
And1: 2,503
Joined: Oct 05, 2018

Re: This offseason, would u trade DNo for expirings? 

Post#24 » by Jedzz » Wed Apr 7, 2021 1:13 pm

Note30 wrote:I can't with you man.

I understood you were asking him to join in, but it was the part where you said target "me" instead of shrink that got to me.

No I don't get my English from Google Translate.


I distinctly said words meaning join in and also said "...target him first before me" based on hierarchy. Because shrink has been here longer than me. So I've asked him to join in and target us both, but take a run at shrink first. All part of the joke fella. Hopefully this helps you. Go back and read the original and see if you can see it now. It's all meant to releave the tempers by pushing it silly over the top.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves