Game 40: Timberwolves at Rockets, 6:00 pm CST

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Nick K
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,966

Re: Game 40: Timberwolves at Rockets, 6:00 pm CST 

Post#41 » by Nick K » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:05 am

winforlose wrote:
shrink wrote:No Pat Bev, and McLaughlin is still a DNP-CD.

Gotta keep finding minutes for Nowell!

Prince and Beas both got some of Nowell’s minutes. Gotta believe that will change after the deadline.

:) I noticed Beasley taking the ball to the basket! He's been watching Nowell. Competition is a very good thing. :)
life_saver
General Manager
And1: 5,849

Post#42 » by life_saver » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:06 am

I hope we won't trade any of our starters in the current trade season...Our starting lineup so far this season has been excellent when they have played... it's not like this season is a title or bust kind of season for this team...I would let the starting lineup play out for rest of season and then make any necessary trades in the off-season. After a long time, I have a positive feeling about potential of Timberwolves.

It's easy to forget how young this team is...Pat Bev is the only guy among our 9 main rotation players that is older than 26. It's an extremely young team which feels like that is finally figuring out things.
Nick K
Lead Assistant

Post#43 » by Nick K » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:09 am

shrink wrote:Towns was 40-9-7 with four three’s.

But I had to laugh in the first half when he had two Rockets on his arm when he made his shot, and our resident whiner clearly said, “Oh my gosh!” before the late whistle!

I bet KG never said “Oh my gosh!” In his life, even in Elementary school!

:lol: Damn skippy baby! Good stuff.
Nick K
Lead Assistant

Post#44 » by Nick K » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:13 am

Baseline81 wrote:
_AIJ_ wrote:Sit edwards man. He is so bad tonight

The other night you complained about Towns. Tonight it's Edwards' turn. Russell next in line?

Nope. Now it's Reid!

I was wondering, has AIJ ever said something good about someone? I'd love to see that.
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,412

Post#45 » by winforlose » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:15 am

life_saver wrote:I hope we won't trade any of our starters in the current trade season...Our starting lineup so far this season has been excellent when they have played... it's not like this season is a title or bust kind of season for this team...I would let the starting lineup play out for rest of season and then make any necessary trades in the off-season. After a long time, I have a positive feeling about potential of Timberwolves.

It's easy to forget how young this team is...Pat Bev is the only guy among our 9 main rotation players that is older than 26. It's an extremely young team which feels like that is finally figuring out things.

I remember having this conversation with someone before the season. I said that we pretty much get better by default just because our young players have an extra year of experience. It really cannot be understated how valuable it is for the youngest teams to just get older. Then again it didn’t help Culver so there are exceptions.
life_saver
General Manager
And1: 5,849

Post#46 » by life_saver » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:20 am

Also, Ant really doesn't get many calls at rim...just gotta hope that refs will finally start calling some of these calls in the future
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,412

Post#47 » by winforlose » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:20 am

life_saver wrote:Also, Ant really doesn't get many calls at rim...just gotta hope that refs will finally start calling some of these calls in the future

AMEN

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves