ImageImageImage

Wolves Vs. Nuggets

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

horaceworthy
Head Coach
And1: 250

Post#141 » by horaceworthy » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:01 pm

My guess is it's ratio of one's points scored in the 4th quarter to one's total points (I listened to the interview, too, and I think Wittman said something about 48% in regards to the ratio, and there's no way Foye score 48% of our points in the 4th quarter last year), so the stat is likely more than a little misleading.

As for the game last night, it was nice to see McCants on the attack. He's the best finisher on the team among the perimeter players. That's a huge improvement over his first two years, when he could get to the rim fine, but struggled to finish at a decent rate. He's gotten good at absorbing contact with his body, and he's got a nice floater, too. He showed some court vision and unselfishness at times, too, which was very encouraging.

All in all, the best game I've seen McCants play as a Wolf, I hope he keeps that same style of play up. We're a more dangerous team when he attacks.
"A while back,'' Cardinal said, "I took a picture of the standings and texted it to Love, just to bust his chops,'' Cardinal said. "He sent me a picture back of a snowdrift.''

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves