Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,583

Re: Drew Neitzel 

Post#61 » by Klomp » Thu Jul 3, 2008 4:47 am

I found this: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5027 ... ter-Report

--The Wolves also are trying to get former Houston Rockets guard John Lucas to play in Vegas with their summer-league team alongside Kevin Love and second-year players Chris Richard and Corey Brewer.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Dewey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,019

Post#62 » by Dewey » Thu Jul 3, 2008 1:54 pm

It would be great to see Pekovic & Love play together.
POB has only one way to go but up - can't be worse than Doleac.
Neitzel sounds the 3rd PG the Wolves are looking for (cheap & potential).
Flip response to Love wanting out, "He has no reason to be upset, you're either a part of the problem or a part of the solution"
funkatron101
General Manager
And1: 960

Post#63 » by funkatron101 » Thu Jul 3, 2008 4:00 pm

karch34 wrote:Hopefully comparable money, coming home, and less expectations make MN a better destination for him. If we're even talking with him.

He might not even be on the Wolves radar. I personally haven't heard one mention of him outside of our clamoring for him. With so many F-C on our team now, we are getting too front heavy, unless we drop a few guys.
Lattimer wrote:Cracks me up that people still think that Wiggins will be involved in the trade for Love. Wolves are out of their mind if they think they are getting Wiggins for Love.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,583

Post#64 » by Klomp » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:37 pm

FYI

Former Michigan State guard Drew Neitzel has signed his first professional contract with the Artland Dragons in Germany, according to the club's website.

Neitzel, who was not selected in either round of the NBA draft but played on the Minnesota Timberwolves summer league team, will attempt to follow in the footsteps of Charlie Bell.

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2008/07/31/
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves