ImageImageImage

Chris Anderson

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

JBoog35
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Chris Anderson 

Post#1 » by JBoog35 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 6:56 am

Would anyone be opposed to giving the Bird Man a look this offseason? I think Minneapolis could be a good selling point to a guy that's trying to get his life back together. Also, I think he could be that defensive Center presence we are looking for. I know that he's no Theo Ratliff or Marcus Camby, but the kid can play, and I see him as a better option than POB or Kwame Brown like some have suggested.
"Dude, all I am saying is we already have a starting RB, his name is Chester Taylor. Besides AP isn't that good anyways. I hope we draft McFadden." --Me after he broke the record.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,529

Re: Chris Anderson 

Post#2 » by Worm Guts » Fri Jul 4, 2008 2:40 pm

Putting a recovering drug addict on a young team doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
collin_k41
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#3 » by collin_k41 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 3:19 pm

Agreed Worm Guts. I'd also pass.
4ho5ive
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#4 » by 4ho5ive » Fri Jul 4, 2008 6:55 pm

Worm Guts wrote:Putting a recovering drug addict on a young team doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Or is it the BEST idea?

No, but i wouldnt rule it out personally, i just dont think Taylor wants guys like that here.
JBoog35
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#5 » by JBoog35 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 7:21 pm

We all know why the Vikes took a chance on Jared Allen, he is a talented DE who no doubt will be great. He turned his life around, why can't Glen Taylor take a chance on someone doing the same? Granted, he isn't half the caliber star that #69 is, but he could be a very good piece to the puzzle. What wrong with taking a chance on a 2 year deal?
"Dude, all I am saying is we already have a starting RB, his name is Chester Taylor. Besides AP isn't that good anyways. I hope we draft McFadden." --Me after he broke the record.
deeney0
RealGM
And1: 9

Post#6 » by deeney0 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 9:29 pm

If Anderson starts acting and talking like Jared Allen does now, maybe. Oh, and if he had anywhere near that level of talent.

Maybe Vikings can sign Anderson to play TE.
RD&KG2
Rookie
And1: 2

Post#7 » by RD&KG2 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 10:01 pm

We have brought in a recovering addict. His name was Eddie Griffin......
That being said, I would still give the guy a look.
"First of all I'd like to thank myself for all the hard work I put in"--Carmello Anthony.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves