ImageImageImage

Wolves vs Raptors

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Sejanus
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Wolves vs Raptors 

Post#101 » by Sejanus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 am

southern wolf wrote:Foye finally got that career high, and no one else got injured! HOORAH! They've got the week off now, hopefully Cookie and Ollie will be back after the all-star break and we get a true centre ANY CENTRE before the deadline... :dontknow:

Whoa, GTFO with that British English spelling crap! :wink:
foyemyboy
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#102 » by foyemyboy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:32 am

That was the worst display of defence I have ever seen in my life, pee-wee included! Jefferson or not, this is the NBA not High School. Toronto who could only put up 70 points on Memphis, managed to put up 110 on us WITHOUT BOSH!!!! Their roster has got more no-names than us. Jermaine O'Neil, who has looked like a joke all year looked like an all-star. Why is our rebuilding so pathetic. Look at Memphis, they have had half as much time since trading away their franchise player that what we had and they are already better than us. Lets just Pray Ricky Rubio declares for the draft and falls in our laps, because I dont see any other way that this teamis going to improve. Even then We will probably trade Rubio for a second round pick and cash considerations.
[img]imagesrandyfoye[/img]
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#103 » by southern wolf » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 am

Sejanus wrote:
southern wolf wrote:Foye finally got that career high, and no one else got injured! HOORAH! They've got the week off now, hopefully Cookie and Ollie will be back after the all-star break and we get a true centre ANY CENTRE before the deadline... :dontknow:

Whoa, GTFO with that British English spelling crap! :wink:

British English... wow.
RD&KG2
Rookie
And1: 2

Post#104 » by RD&KG2 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 am

get back in que at the theatre after you stop by the pub and smoke a ****.
"First of all I'd like to thank myself for all the hard work I put in"--Carmello Anthony.
RD&KG2
Rookie
And1: 2

Post#105 » by RD&KG2 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 am

well it looks like i might be saying something else but it says f_g like britts call Cigarettes, here it's a naughty word.
"First of all I'd like to thank myself for all the hard work I put in"--Carmello Anthony.
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Post#106 » by C.lupus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Somebody please explain to me why Telfair is taking 50% more shots than Miller.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves