Recent Drafts---for the record

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

collin_k41
Analyst
And1: 1

Re: Recent Drafts---for the record 

Post#41 » by collin_k41 » Mon Mar 9, 2009 12:51 pm

2005: Mccants
2006: I thought Roy would be gone and we would for sure take my guy Rudy Gay.
2007: I was really hoping Green fell right into our lap but no...I was actually banking on it..boy was I upset when he was drafted 5th overall. We settled for Brewer..Here's to hoping brewer can do something with his career.
2008: OJ Mayo...kind of wanted Love but really put that out of my head because of draft position. I mean the guy wanted to be here and you can't say that about many NBA players nowadays.
2009: Is Rubio officially in the draft?? If so then him..otherwise James Harden.
john2jer
RealGM
And1: 452

Post#42 » by john2jer » Mon Mar 9, 2009 1:52 pm

Two guys of recent drafts that I'll admit to loving at some point were Gerald Green and Martell Webster. Something about athletic 6'7" SG's that can shoot. Too bad Gerald's dumb as a rock and Martell can't stay healthy.
basketball royalty wrote:Is Miami considered a big city in the States? I thought guys just went there because of the weather and the bitches?
rick_21
Sophomore
And1: 26

Post#43 » by rick_21 » Mon Mar 9, 2009 7:44 pm

2005- I don't remember but I'm sure i didn't want McCants. His attitude was a big concern then and now is still the biggest concern about him.
I think I wanted Gerald Green, so it's better to forget...

2006- I wanted Rudy Gay but Foye was also a pick that made me happy. I didn't like Brandon Roy so much so again I was wrong.

2007 - I liked Joakim Noah, but only because KG was still here. Other players that I liked and were available at our position were Corey Brewer and Julian Wright, so that draft was nice for me.

2008 - I wanted OJ Mayo and didn't like at all our Kevin Love, but now I've realicede that probably we do the right thing
PaintPatrol
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#44 » by PaintPatrol » Mon Mar 9, 2009 9:32 pm

2008 - Mayo and when Brook fell I wanted us to make a move for him. I was pissed when we passed on Jordan in the 2nd
2009 - Rubio if he declares or Thabeet

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves