ImageImageImage

MN DAL MIL CHI

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

john2jer
RealGM
And1: 452

Re: MN DAL MIL CHI 

Post#21 » by john2jer » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Back when the Wolves were One and Done contenders I had season tickets in the Wally Fan Section. A buddy of mine bought most of the 2nd tickets from me, so it was usually him and I. By mid-season I had him convinced that one of the dancers was into him because they'd come sit on the stairs in our section. I'd tell him when he'd miss games that one of them always asked about him.

One day the hilarity came to a head when he asked one for their phone number. I mean really, when you're 6'3" 280 pounds and don't know what the word "cardio" means, cheerleaders don't want ya, no matter how many times your "buddy" tells you they do. I've never seen someone shot down so fast in my life. I might have cried because I was laughing so hard. I'm a-hole, I know.
basketball royalty wrote:Is Miami considered a big city in the States? I thought guys just went there because of the weather and the bitches?
the_bruce
Analyst
And1: 57

Post#22 » by the_bruce » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:49 pm

^^^crowd lovin it!!
karch34
Lead Assistant
And1: 685

Post#23 » by karch34 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:01 pm

john2jer wrote:Back when the Wolves were One and Done contenders I had season tickets in the Wally Fan Section. A buddy of mine bought most of the 2nd tickets from me, so it was usually him and I. By mid-season I had him convinced that one of the dancers was into him because they'd come sit on the stairs in our section. I'd tell him when he'd miss games that one of them always asked about him.

One day the hilarity came to a head when he asked one for their phone number. I mean really, when you're 6'3" 280 pounds and don't know what the word "cardio" means, cheerleaders don't want ya, no matter how many times your "buddy" tells you they do. I've never seen someone shot down so fast in my life. I might have cried because I was laughing so hard. I'm a-hole, I know.

That's classic. :lol: I love it!

I think every sports team has rules to prohibit dancers and cheerleaders from dating the players. I had a friend from college who was a Vikings cheerleader and they were prohibited. Not that it necessarily prevented it from happening, but I think it's likely standard procedure.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves